[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Despite only being trained in fields relevant to forensic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>Despite only being trained in fields relevant to forensic scientist, such as chemistry, biology, and ballistics, I invented an amazing material that is highly compressible, and also a ring that it can be stored in.
>I use this ring for my unitard, made out of this impressive material
>Opening the ring not only releases the unitard, but it also immediately clothes me in the costume somehow
>The R&D costs of something like this would be in the billions, but I created this despite only having a modest income
>And though something this amazing could potentially have many applications and revolutionize technology, and I could make a fortune patenting it, I only really use it for my costume. Never really occurred to me that I could use it for anything else.

How
>>
>>93418315
Because if superheroes were useful and actually made the world a better place to live we couldn't project our shitty lives onto them.
>>
>>93418315
Speed-force
>>
>but it also immediately clothes me in the costume somehow

Wrong. Flash is so fast he can grab and get into the costume while it's just released.

If you can't get such basic Flash lore straight, why should I believe the rest of your so-called "logic"?
>>
>>93418741
Posts like the OP are made by pseudo-intellectuals who come here to show us how "smart" they are, only to literally have their pants explode with spaghetti that'd shame /r9k/.
These people need to be shunned more frequently.
>>
Okay could flash use his ring and costume as a weapon?

Just press it up close to someone and see what happens?
>>
Superheroes are a fantasy genre.
>>
>>93418315
I just find it weird when they have superheroes invent one really amazing thing that should be beyond their abilities to invent, especially when they aren't even inventors who have invented other cool things. Like, they just did that one thing one time for some reason.

I'd just make it so that, in his early years, he just wore his costume under his clothes or something, or maybe just ran home really fast to put in on, or whatever. But somewhere down the line, maybe STAR Labs makes the ring for him. Or some scientist character (I guess The Flash doesn't really have his own Emil Hamilton).
>>
Superhero comics are dumb. It's a shame, really
>>
>9 post
>8 IPs
>excluding mine ofc

one of you have to be samefagging somehow
>>
File: 080314_Ledger_Joker.jpg (32KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
080314_Ledger_Joker.jpg
32KB, 320x240px
>>93418315
>I'M A SUPER GENIUS CAPABLE OF EASILY CREATING ANYTHING BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION
>NOW LET ME ROB THIS BANK

If there's one thing Superior Spider-Man (and Iron Man) had right is that people can just open a business with their tech and not use it for petty theft.
>>
>>93420790
Or just replied to another comment.
>>
File: Archers_Quest_TBD_45.jpg (387KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Archers_Quest_TBD_45.jpg
387KB, 1041x1600px
Kinda relevant.
>>
>>93420852
There's a reason super villains are considered insane.
>>
>>93420852
>>93421753
The dinosaur cancer line sums it up nicely
>>
>>93418758
It'd be weaker than his punches i guess. He could probably fit a net in there but if they're weak enough that a net will deal with them then they're probably slow enough that he can just run to the closest fishing rental place and get one mid fight
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.