[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umh qmx6NBfs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (4KB, 355x142px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 355x142px
Discuss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umhqmx6NBfs
>>
>>93418055
surprisingly good vid

there is some light detective work this guy does to shit on marvel's face even more
>>
>>93418055
Interesting points, his other videos are good too.
>>
>>93418055
An electrician describes the Marvel offices:

>Then I went in and the dark somber, musty floor of dead silent cubicles drained me of all enthusiasm. I spent three days doing various work. The place was a morgue. It was silent and people worked in whispers.

>I had to set up a ladder and I was working in the ceiling when editor Stephen Wacker had a meeting in the same room. I was listening to them talk about Marvel History and they were all wrong. I seriously contemplated coming off the ladder and saying how they were wrong, and explain why and how, but I realized it would be unprofessional.

>I met up with one gentlemen, who's name I forgot, and he was a big fan of comics and he and I talked while I worked and he said it's a miserable place to be. AND he didn't know Marvel Comics history. I was a bit disappointed that the Electrician hired by Marvel knew more about comics than the guys Marvel hired.

What in the fuck.
>>
I'm an older, childless person and I resent the implication that childless people are out of touch with reality. I LOVE reality.

But wait... I am on 4chan at 2 AM on Saturday morning
>>
File: jbua marvel.jpg (205KB, 851x495px) Image search: [Google]
jbua marvel.jpg
205KB, 851x495px
>>93419625
From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLdlgW1uQXA
>>
>>93418055
Watching this guy roast these shitty SJW comics is actually pretty entertaining
>>
>>93419838
He says five years ago which means 2012.

Honestly though his description doesn't surprise me considering what Marvel: The Untold Story reported, and those Glassdoor reviews.
>>
>>93419945
it wasn't even a roast, it wad just stating facts.
>>
>>93420313
There's other videos on his channel
>>
File: 1498252879634.png (307KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1498252879634.png
307KB, 403x403px
Why havent you stopped reading marvel and started reading DC comics?

Sure marvel movies are better, but that's for normies, DC comics and animated series are way better
>>
>>93420430
Just wait for Aquaman anon
We can have both comics and movies
The waters rise
>>
This guy's channel is pretty good. Thanks or the tip OP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.