[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled and Legacy is just another Modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Now that the dust has settled and Legacy is just another Modern Marvel blunder, how about we talk about Classic Marvel? Preferably pre-Disassembled but anything pre-Disney is fine too.
What're some hidden gems? Under-appreciated runs? Writers/artists you miss?
>>
>>93415897
I dunno why Marvel doesn't go for this lineup again. Each one is now an A-list heavy-hitter with a solo movie (or three) under their belt.
>>
>>93415897
>Now that the dust has settled and Legacy is just another Modern Marvel blunder

It hasn't even come out yet and you faggots already declare it as a failure. Just watch: it will sell well enough to allow Marvel to continue being shit and eventually go back to its old ways of hard SJW pandering and MCU synergy.

Ya wanna know why? The hard core Marvel fanboys a dumb enough to fall for nostalgia pandering and will it this up like chinamen in a rice farm.
>>
File: Icon_Wasp.png (4MB, 2629x3877px) Image search: [Google]
Icon_Wasp.png
4MB, 2629x3877px
>>93415897
They need to push Wasp more

DC has no answer to her besides bumble bee

also Hank is so much better than Scott
>>
>>93415897
The early 90's were much better than I ever gave them credit for until recently.
1991-92 just off the top of my head: Infinity Gauntlet, Larsen/Micheline ASM; Valentino GoTG; Sylvestri Wolverine...
>>
>>93415897
>Now that the dust has settled
You need it to actually happen before you can say that
>>
>>93416115
>th-th-this time it will be different.
Nah.
>>
File: NamorCreeping.jpg (49KB, 343x345px) Image search: [Google]
NamorCreeping.jpg
49KB, 343x345px
>>93415897

I started reading Marvel at Marvel Knights and never went back. I don't know if MK is underrated or not because I think every book they put out under that was golden and I'm wondering why there hasn't been some attempt at cashing in on it yet.

That one Lovecraftian Namor story was a great one. Just the horrors of the deep.
>>
>>93416141
No nigga, I don't care how much of a forgone conclusion something is, you cannot use "Now that the dust has settled" when the tornado hasn't even touched down.
Okay, so you can. But you'll sound like a fucking moron.
>>
>>93415897
DO WANT
-Mary Jane and Peter back together.
-For Aunt May to know Peter is Spider-Man (seriously, why did this have to be erased, I liked May knowing).
-Jubilee to stop being a vampire and be a mutant again (and get rid of that damn baby).
-For Cyclops to be alive and for everyone to stop being shitting on him.
-Emma to stop being evil and hook up with Scott
-For Jean to be dead.
-For Black Cat to stop being evil.
-bring back Miguel's good costume and get rid of the shitty white one
-Eddie and Symbiote rememberPeter is Spider-Man and becomes a serious threat to Peter
-Return of Reed and Sue and their kids
-SP//dr to return
-She-Hulk to be fun again and not brooding
-a book staring Spidey, Ice Man, and Firestar
-Superior Iron Man
-Thor gets his hammer and stops acting like a bitch
-no more Gwen Stacy clones (its gotten stale)
-no more Peter Parker as Iron Man
-less Inhumans being pushed (seriously, just stop)
-stop Mutants being shit on while Inhumans are shilled (seriously, just stop)
-no Moon Girl being pushed hard (you can keep her just tone done the aggressive push)
-Silver Surfer stops being Doctor Who fanfiction
-Nick Fury Jr dies, Ultimate Nick Fury replaces him. Does shady shit and badass shit. And doesn't act like a little bitch like Jr was.
>>
>>93418535
Sorry, but it's not a White World any more.
>>
File: shulk autograph.jpg (621KB, 899x634px) Image search: [Google]
shulk autograph.jpg
621KB, 899x634px
>>93418535
>She-Hulk to be fun again and not brooding
This, please.
>>
>>93415990
It's just a bunch of variants and a few stealth minis, they're not even hiding the fact that the sjw pandering isn't going away, it'll fail and marvel will do what it does and blame the fans.
>>
>>93415990
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
E
A
D

O
N

A
R
R
I
V
A
L
>>
>>93418535
Who thought that turning Jubilee into a baby knapper on top of being a vampire was a good idea?
>>
>>93418939
I think the baby thing was Brian Wood.
>>
>>93419467
I'll never forgive him for turning Karima back into a normal human for no reason other than to get rid of her.
>>
>>93418535
>-She-Hulk to be fun again and not brooding
I can take some of her being serious but I want her to be sexy at the same time... and stay away from lawyering for a bit also...

I just REALLY fucking want Red back... god damn it.
>>
>>93415990
If a bunch of variant covers and classic re-numberings is the extent of Legacy, yeah, it's a blunder. They're not even changing creative teams on these books.

You can't say you're going to change the industry forever and not actually change anything at all and then expect people to swallow that shit like it isn't ridiculous.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.