[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the last movie felt like they just crammed 2/3 movies into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0615.jpg (529KB, 1312x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
529KB, 1312x2048px
If the last movie felt like they just crammed 2/3 movies into one then this felt like 6 fucking movies slapped together and wrapped up like a burrito holy shit.

I honestly don't even remember the WW1 Demetia not doing anything and what the hell became of the submarine?

Is the Bumblebee movie a Prequel set all through the ages?
Will they ever get to the Cube thing in the prequels?
>>
Is it so bad it's good?
Entertainingly bad?
>>
Are the fights at least fun to watch?that's all I really care about watching
>>
God I hope it's true that this tanks at the North American box office. Maybe it will lead to Bay genuinely leaving and not coming back.
>>
>2.5 hours of lore explanation

zzzzzzz

I'm getting less and less tolerant of this. I'm here to watch a movie, not to watch Anthony Hopkins read your fucking Players' Handbook in lieu of an actual story.
>>
why do you retards see these things again?
>>
>>93396932
Literally just the robot fights.

Which were actually coherent and visible-

They finally figured out how to stop it from being just a singular messed up blur on screen.
>>
>>93396874
Why do you guys keep seeing these movies? Didn't the last four duds give you the hint that it's going to suck?
>>
fucking king arthur and merlin are in this shit
>>
>>93396893
It's like the most ridiculous movie I've ever seen...since the last transformers. I could say something "pacing jumps around" but this is Transformers- nobody gives a fuck about that shit.

The explosions are decent but I'm just sitting there thinking "What the fuck are they gonna do now?"
At the end when shits all fucked up as they showed in the trailers.
>>
>>93396913
It doesn't matter. Bay has China by the balls with this garbage.

>Shia LeBouf killed Starscream
Fucking why
>>
Why is China so braindead that they continue to give this series life?
>>
>>93396953
>Literally just the robot fights.

Here just watch this instead. In fact if you haven't just watch all of Big O even the human parts are great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3mSqyz30s
>>
File: 01c.jpg (277KB, 670x1000px) Image search: [Google]
01c.jpg
277KB, 670x1000px
>>93397009
Why does everyone who says shit like this not understand how international box office works? If you are a US-based studio, which Paramount is, you never get even half the foreign gross. That's why even with the international revenue, domestic revenue is so important. US studios get far more of a percentage of the US box office than they do of the foreign box office.

That's the whole reason the Transformers franchise is getting "retooled," with the planned Bumblebee spinoff. Paramount got jittery when the US box office came in low for Age of Extinction. If the US box office for The Last Knight craps the bed Bay is probably gone for good.
>>
File: yy17p3hd0abugoy6pobw.png (528KB, 850x477px) Image search: [Google]
yy17p3hd0abugoy6pobw.png
528KB, 850x477px
Let's say I want to watch it for pic related.
Will I be disappointed?
>>
>>93397073

>Bay literally just putting in actually underaged girls now

Cutting out the middleman, I see.
>>
>>93396874
This is out? Is it as bad as I thought it'd be? After 2, I said never again... Except my roommate rented 3 and 4 so I ended up watching them and 3 was a bit less good than 1 but miles over 2, 5 was less retarded than 2 but still garbage. I won't see this in theaters, but is it as bad as the trailers and expectations lend you to think? Is Optimus still Murderbot 9000? Is Unicron actually in this or just a plot device?
>>
File: haveaseat.png (75KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
haveaseat.png
75KB, 198x380px
>>93397073
>>
>>93397073
She's hardly in the movie.
>>
File: colonD.png (269KB, 540x413px) Image search: [Google]
colonD.png
269KB, 540x413px
>>93397437
HA HA fucking called it I knew her trailer was just to dupe femfags
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.