[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Obscure comics and cartoons you want to read or watch b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Witzend_MrA_ByDitko.jpg (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Witzend_MrA_ByDitko.jpg
68KB, 300x300px
ITT: Obscure comics and cartoons you want to read or watch but nobody can find online.

Pic related even if I don't agree he sounds interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8Y2-j2pMVk
>>
>>93396078
I storytimed that in a witzend thread like two weeks ago
>>
>>93396078
I've seen this storytimed multiple times.
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/90716116/#q90716116
>>
>>93396078
Anyone got a mega link or anything? Archive link isn't working for me.
>>
bumb
>>
>>93396078
was he autistic?
>>
>>93400504
no but you are
>>
>>93396078
Robin Malone by Bob Lubbers

I probably haven't looked hard enough but I also want to read Terry and the Pirates
>>
>>93398073
same here.
>>
File: Three-Fingers.jpg (50KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
Three-Fingers.jpg
50KB, 500x408px
Three fingers by Rich Kolowski.

I don't even remember how I heard about it, but its supposed to be a documentary thing where all the famous cartoons were just actors who hacked off their fingers for luck and that's why we have the four fingers and white gloves trope in old cartoons.
>>
>>93401314
Someone posted this here last year I think.
>>
>>93396078
>even if I don't agree
Of course you don't agree. You believe yourself to be good, though you clearly confess to rewarding yourself with the fruits of another man's labour. You may think that you walk a morally grey path between good and evil, but this is not possible. Black and white are not two paths in the same direction you may simply walk between, they are two roads heading in opposite direction.

When you take the path of blackness, of dishonesty and of evil, you cannot claim to also do good.
>>
>>93396078
I prefer Mr. E, the parody of this that was in the same magazine.
>>
>>93401421
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
File: 2756924-jeff1.jpg (50KB, 410x640px) Image search: [Google]
2756924-jeff1.jpg
50KB, 410x640px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.