[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that phil lord and chris miller are out of the han solo movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: clone high.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
clone high.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
now that phil lord and chris miller are out of the han solo movie will we now see a revival of clone high
>>
>>93394950
Are they still making another Jump Street movie?
>>
File: IMG_2397.jpg (19KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2397.jpg
19KB, 276x183px
>>93394950
>>
>>93394950
please god let this be true
>>
Dont play with my heart anon
>>
probably not, but id love another cartoon from them.
>>
>>93394950
I'm wary of this returns, they are going for the forbidden route.
>>
>>93394950
MTV actually still cares about the show.
They aired a few reruns on MTV classic last year and all of season one is on their website.
>>
>>93394950

Did you guys know that Disney actually owns Clone High?
>>
>>93394950

I hope not. It's been too long. It wouldn't be the same.
>>
>>93395154
I'm surprised they never wrote it off.
>>
The story is that they were in talks with DC Films about coming back to "The Flash" just before the news of their being let go broke.
>>
>>93394950
>will we now see a revival of clone high

I sure hope not. It ended perfectly the way it did.
>>
>>93396236
>they direct homogenous capeshit movie instead of new season of Clone High

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>93395719
They only have credit because they produced the pilot. ABC told them to fuck off but still received credit for producing
>>
>>93394967

Writing and producing, but not directing.

Which is why it'll be fucking hilarious if the director does something wacky with their script and they bitch.
>>
>Sony not hiring them to do a Ghostbusters film.

These are the only two people I would trust to do a decent GB film.
>>
>>93394950
Those Gandhifags will get it removed if it pops up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.