[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently the main story in Lego Marvel 2 will be based on Avengers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: legomarvel2cover.jpg (278KB, 946x1200px) Image search: [Google]
legomarvel2cover.jpg
278KB, 946x1200px
Apparently the main story in Lego Marvel 2 will be based on Avengers Forever.
That means the best boy Genis, the Invaders, Agents of Atlas and Killraven might be in since the Egyptian Avengers are already confirmed by the producer.
>>
>>93393247
who cares

lego games are all the same shit for literal years now
>>
>>93393263
But they're fun.
>>
>>93393340
For you they are
>>
>>93393370
So what then was your purpose in coming into a thread for a game you don't like to tell people who do like it that you don't like it?
>>
Small hair YASSS Queen on the cover.
Don't look promising at all here.
>>
Glad to see the real sequel to the first one and not just phoned-in MCU shilling.

Granted, I expect more MCU shilling in this one, but at least it has its own plot, proper voice acting, a new hub, online multiplayer, combat mode, etc.
>>
>>93393247
Are the Xmen or Fantastic 4 in?

>>93393808
>proper voice acting
I don't understand how they think muffled audio clips from movies are ok. They still do that with some of their games though.
>>
File: 1475588492560.png (2MB, 1588x1425px)
1475588492560.png
2MB, 1588x1425px
>>93393793
>disliking fitdyke goddess Carol
>>
>>93393247
>Apparently the main story in Lego Marvel 2 will be based on Avengers Forever.
Well it's written by Busiek and the main villain is Kang, so that's probably a pretty safe bet.
>>
>>93394052
It's because most of their games are based on movies, including LEGO Avengers, and obviously they're not gonna pay millions of dollars for the actual actors to come record.
>>
>>93393808
Lego Avengers was the MCU shilling one.
>>
I hope Lego gets their shit together and actually iron out all the kinks in their games. I know they reuse 70% of their assets so there is no excuse for their games to be as glitchy as they are.

Lego Avengers was the final straw for me. I told myself I would never purchase another Lego game as long as they keep half assing it.
>>
>>93393247
>Baby Groot
>YAAS QUEEN
>Ragnarok Hulk

And into the trash it goes.
>>
>>93393793
Look beyond the cover. It's doing Avengers Forever.

>>93393263
True, but I have fun with them.

>>93393247
>Agents of Atlas

Would they be allowed to have Namora?

God I want this. Just give me Agents of Atlas and Genis and Invaders and I'll preorder.
>>
File: lego agent venom.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lego agent venom.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm just happy Agent Venom is in the game. It's nice that he finally has an appearance on console, even if it is only just a Lego game.
>>93393263
The first Lego Marvel superheroes game was great.
>>
File: how the spiders work.png (1MB, 1030x671px) Image search: [Google]
how the spiders work.png
1MB, 1030x671px
>>93393247
I want Kaine and Aracely,
>>
>>93395894
I don't think Kaine's gonna get in, but Miles, Noir, Spider-Gwen, and 2099 are. It's possible that Spider-Man could get his costume though.
>>
>>93394972
That's exactly my point. Lego Avengers wasn't a true sequel to MSH and really phoned in.

Literally the only neat thing in it was Lou Ferrigno Hulk.
>>
>>93393247
You probably should have posted some videos
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZp3WsNXIUY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zodgnZ84wM0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TN4KBb6uyo
>>
>>93393808
Sadly still no X-Men orr FF though. At least Kang is allowed in.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.