[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it about Sausage Party's ending that drew the ire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: orgy.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
orgy.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
What was it about Sausage Party's ending that drew the ire of everyone rather than being seen as funny as intended?
>>
It is? I thought it was one of the only scenes in the movie.
>>
>>93385624
what happening here
>>
>>93385624
Probably because it went on for too long, and instead of having a punchline or joke, they just wanted to cram in as much depravity as they could because they had an R rating.

>>93386024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxZp6j3ljM8
>>
>>93386024
Food orgy. The taco lady is eating out the bun
>>
File: IMG_3647.jpg (47KB, 449x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.jpg
47KB, 449x546px
>>93386079
>[FOOD ITEMS MOANING]
>>
>>93385624
The fact that it wasn't funny at all
>>
>>93385624
You mean it wasn't a full-length food orgy? What is this movie even fucking about?
>>
Well they did rape a Hitler expy.
>>
>>93385624

I know someone who worked on the music. States that it was the fucking worst of their career,
>>
>>93386079
eh.

that's fine. reminds me of clerks a little bit. I'm old.
>>
>>93386281
lol Did anyone not a part of Seth Rogan's crew like making this movie?
>>
>>93385624
DUDE WORK FOR FREE OR I'LL BLACKLIST YOU LMAO
>>
how many of you even watched this movie?
>>
>>93386380
Why would they? It's a retarded concept of a movie, and animators were getting overworked and underpaid.
>>
>>93386380

Haha he never has watched it all the way through. Don't blame him.
>>
The whole joke of the movie was that it was "ANIMATED CHARACTERS CUSSING, MAKING DRUG REFERENCES, AND MAKING SEX JOKES!" . It's as if it was targeted at adults who never saw a cartoon that was made for adult audiences.
>>
>>93385624
They exploited a bunch of new animators.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.