[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just getting caught up on paranatural and wow Zack actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1490685379-Ch5Pg187.png (1005KB, 756x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1490685379-Ch5Pg187.png
1005KB, 756x1123px
I was just getting caught up on paranatural and wow Zack actually did it. He went full-on tumblr.
>>
to be fair the fact that the kid was nonbinary was stated on the cast page LONG before this comic, so it was a long time coming
>>
>>93384760
I mean, that bit is kinda old news.
>>
>>93384952
We all kinda saw it coming, the real piss off is that he could have done this as a one sentence joke. Instead he detracts from the plot, a plot that's already on life support by this point, in order to say a bunch of bullshit.
Bullshit that made me laugh sure. But then I remembered that I barely even remember what the fuck the cast is doing.
>>
>>93384952
>>93384967
Its not the fact that Zack states character is non-binary. Its the fact that he goes out of his way to draw so much attention to it and give it this cringy backstory.
>>
>>93384760
>>93385072
I really don't see the issue. Anything is worth exploring, in a character. sometimes, exploring the most trivial things can result in the greatest story.

And his one here do a good job.
>>
>>93385147
>exploring the most trivial things
This is the only time in ~500 pages where it is mentioned. It was presented and then forgotten.
>>
>>93385147
It doesn't do a good job, it's just more pointless bs that gets in the way of the actual plot. So much of the comic is just cutaways and gags, and that'd be fine if it was a comedy strip but it tries to be dramatic in places.
It's an incoherent mess that doesn't know whether it wants to do gagaday or not.
>>
>>93385208
Then what's the big deal?

I mean at this point it's
>it's bad because they mention it too much
>it's bad because it's barely mentioned.

I mean, seriously, it's like the dislike of it is arbitrary and it's the one thing that trigger people.
>>
>>93385346
>Then what's the big deal?
If you weren't mentally ill you'd probably know.
>>
>>93385346
>Then what's the big deal?
the big deal is that Zack already has many problems with passing, we're in the middle of a story that's already 120 pages and it keeps side-tracking from his main plot to either waste pages on YET another plot or on his zany side-characters.This page was neither foreshadowed nor ever addressed again, it's a really poor attempt at humor and it serves no other purpose than to showcase how progressive he can be.
>>
>>93385346
It's tokenism, basically, used to check another box in the progressivism bingo.
>>
>>93384760
I thought this page was funny
>>
>>93384760
That character is also a bully anon. You are suppose to understand that character and the choices it makes, not to admire it, not to follow it, as it still is an ass who punches other children for fun while screaming freedom.
>>
>>93385346
It's bad because they wasted 2 whole pages on a side non-character's gender issues during an already monstrously stretched and slow-paced chapter.
>>
Did they ever get off the boa--I mean finish Hit-Ball?
>>
Paranatural is kill long ago now.
>>
>>93386004
Hitball was the Golden Age, the current clusterfuck is the actual boat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.