[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Marvel makes deal for Spider-Man >>Spider-Man film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: xd6dlqvcqroy.jpg (115KB, 1226x600px) Image search: [Google]
xd6dlqvcqroy.jpg
115KB, 1226x600px
>>Marvel makes deal for Spider-Man
>>Spider-Man film has none of the well known Spider-Man supporting characters
>>Iron Man is the crutch the film leans on
>>Ned Leeds is Ganke, who exists so Spider-Man exposition his feelings.
>>Second film will rely on another MCU hero, cause Spider-Man's supporting cast can't support the films
>>Venom, Black Cat/Silver Sable, Kraven and Mysterio films means they won't show up in the Spider-Man films in the future
>>Or they do?
>>Spider-Man film every 2 years and probably more frequent spinoffs

Accepting Spider-Man into the MCU was a big fucking mistake.
>>
>>93381597
As your proctologist I cannot condone this.
Asspull like this simply isn't healthy or hygienically advisable.
>>
That picture isn't as cute when you remember that MCU Quicksilver is dead.
>>
File: ZZ79B4971E.png (486KB, 1100x466px) Image search: [Google]
ZZ79B4971E.png
486KB, 1100x466px
>>93381855
It's also a sequel to this one.

Drawfags should make a third picture.
>>
>>93381855
He won't stay dead. He'll be back for Infinity War.
>>
>>93381899
I don't know, I get the feeling that dead characters will stay dead in the MCU.
>>
>>93381597
RIP Pietro

The universe couldn't support more than one Pete
>>
Honestly, the Spider-man films should really be just Marvel Team-Up flicks. It would be the quickest way to build the MCU.
>>
>>93381597
>>Spider-Man film has none of the well known Spider-Man supporting characters

Apparently you don't know who Liz Allen, Ned Leeds, Flash Thompson, Betty Brant or Aunt May are.
>>
It's because Sony is trying to make a Spider-man cinematic universe of their own while using Marvel is strengthen the brand.

So any of Spider-mans big rogues or characters won't be used when Sony can make their own film and they're forcing MCU to fill the cracks
>>
>>93382500
I'm pretty sure that's the plan
>>
>>93381597
It really is a shame they couldn't just buy the rights back outright. But of course Sony wanted 4 billion for it.
>>
>>93382650
It's really on marvel for selling as opposed to liscensing.
>>
>>93381899
Yeah, because there is SO much precedent for that, right? I mean, there have just been SO many characters that have come back to life in the MCU, right?
>>
>>93382650
Disney bought Lucasfilms for 4 billion, though.
>>
>>93382678
Its a license, dumbass. Marvel still owns the character, but Sony has a license for exclusive film rights.

And without that license being sold, Marvel would have gone bankrupt in the early 2000s.
>>
>>93382422
What about Peter Quill?
>>
>>93382500
That's exactly what they are doing. The next Spider-Man film will star a MCU character who isn't Iron Man.
>>93382591
Only Aunt May is well known of that list.
>>
>>93382704
And they made half of it back in one film.
>>
>>93382777
>Only Aunt May is well known of that list.
Bullshit, pretty sure Flash is well known. And who doesnt know Ganke- uh i mean Ned
>>
>>93382889
>Bullshit, pretty sure Flash is well known. And who doesnt know Ganke- uh i mean Ned
Anyone who hasn't touched comics for the past 5 years. MJ, Gwen and JJJ are pretty well known in the general public compared to "that bully Peter had from High School"
>>
>>93382794
Well they didn't get it all. Costs and the cinemas taking their slice pushed it down.

>>93382777
I hope it's Carol. She needs a push, it is after Infinity War and I would love sexually aggressive Carol X University Spider-Man .
>>
>>93382704
I thought it was 3 billion? And either way Star Wars is worth far more than Spider-Man so fuck Sony either way.
>>
>>93381597
I'm actually kind of liking the "don't use all the same people we have seen a shitload of times before" approach.

Except I think all Spider-Man versions need a Jameson, one of the girlfriends, and a villain that appeared in one of the first 15 issues.

Why the hell the Amazing movies left out the Bugle and Jameson I never understand
>>
>>93382777
>Only Aunt May is well known of that list.
Read a comic you filthy fucking casual.
>>
>>93382968
>I thought it was 3 billion?
It was actually 4.5 billion, none of which George Lucas kept for himself. He gave every cent to education charities.
>>
>>93382933
>I hope it's Carol. She needs a push, it is after Infinity War and I would love sexually aggressive Carol X University Spider-Man .
Unlikely, as they will be filming Captain marvel and Spider-Man 2 the same time.
>>
>>93383216
>Except I think all Spider-Man versions need a Jameson, one of the girlfriends, and a villain that appeared in one of the first 15 issues.

Well we're getting two of those three in Homecoming.
>>
>>93383315
You mean like the general audience? Not every single fucking Spider-Man character is memorable.
>>
This picture and other picture that came before it will never not make me mad.
>>
>>93383365
>Not every single fucking Spider-Man character is memorable

No, but all of the characters I listed initially are noteworthy and anyone who even dips into comics occasionally should know all of them. So again: read a comic, casual scum.
>>
>>93382933
>>93382500
I think the saddest part is we will never get that Spider-Man Human Torch team up in movie format.
>>
>>93383384
I know them, but you can't claim that Liz Allen is some super famous character, or that Ned Leeds, a character who they morphed to be exactly like Ganke, is as memorable. Fuck, Flash is no longer a jock bully and is now a scrawny rich kid!

In fact, tell me what makes Liz Allen so famous. Tell me the famous Liz Allen moment that isn't from Ultimate Spider-Man or the cartoons.
>>
>>93383381
I'm with you. There's something about Spider-Man fans always playing up Spider-Man being some woobie victim who needs to be the central figure of everything Marvel that infuriates me.
>>
File: 1716786-liz_allan1.jpg (164KB, 461x452px) Image search: [Google]
1716786-liz_allan1.jpg
164KB, 461x452px
>>93383409
>but you can't claim that Liz Allen is some super famous character

She's literally on the very first page of Spider-Man's first appearance (Amazing Fantasy #15). What the fuck are you even talking about?

>or that Ned Leeds, a character who they morphed to be exactly like Ganke, is as memorable
So you've never read any Hobgoblin stories, huh?

>Flash is no longer a jock bully and is now a scrawny rich kid!
Oh fuck off with this "NOT MUH!" garbage.

>Tell me the famous Liz Allen moment that isn't from Ultimate Spider-Man or the cartoons.
Pic related you clueless mongoloid, which happens during the first Spider-Man run, written by Stan Lee and drawn by Steve Ditko. This is among many other memorable scenes. Something you'd know if you had any familiarity with the source material at all.

Now go read a comic you ignorant piece of shit.
>>
>>93383745
>>
>>93383771
First I seen of this moment
>>
>>93383807
Might want to, you know, try reading a comic sometime.
>>
>>93383832
Yes, and I know these characters, but acting like Liz and Ned are famous Spider-Man characters when this is the first debut for both is obnoxious
>>
File: Web30_03-e1377832073486.jpg (179KB, 690x506px) Image search: [Google]
Web30_03-e1377832073486.jpg
179KB, 690x506px
>>93383952
>but acting like Liz and Ned are famous Spider-Man characters when this is the first debut for both is obnoxious

Fuck off. You literally have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
>>
>>93381597
>sony can't good spooder-men movie
>marvel can't good spooder-men movie
So who can? Just get Raimi back already.
>>
>>93383426
It's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>93381597
>>Venom, Black Cat/Silver Sable, Kraven and Mysterio films means they won't show up in the Spider-Man films in the future
>>Or they do?

This is the only thing I hate. And it's not Marvel Studio's fault, it's Sony for being dumbasses and trying to literally make a Spiderverse without Spider-Man.
Sony could have used their resources to focus more on animated movies (like the upcoming Miles cartoon movie they are making) or focusing on alternate Spider people like Spider-Gwen or 2099 or Noir (heck, with extreme feminists like Pascal, you'd think a Spider-Gwen movie would be the first thing they pushed). Instead, they are blocking off characters from the MCU, making R-rated movies that scare Disney, and just fucking shit up.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.