[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the only ones that aren't movie/tv series or legacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Make-Mine-Marvel-slide.jpg (1MB, 2610x1781px) Image search: [Google]
Make-Mine-Marvel-slide.jpg
1MB, 2610x1781px
>the only ones that aren't movie/tv series or legacy characters are Moon Knight and Mar-Vell
Bravo Marlel
>>
>>93381259
Well they've made a shitload of movies and tv shows now. Who do you want them to feature? D-Man?
>>
>>93381259
Plus you know. Pretty much all the mutants, Human Torch, The Thing, America, and Ghost Rider.
>>
>>93381259
So, Daredevil is back in red. There are 3 Spider-men (???), Storm finally ditches mohawk (fuck you I never liked it), Thor is back (???), Two Black Panthers?

I really don't get what's going on, they really should get rid off excessive Spider-people and there are two Sam Wilsons? The fuck's going on?!
>>
>>93381314
>There are 3 Spider-men (???)

That's Deadpool not spiderman.
>>
I would not be shocked if none of the new books interest me.
>>
>>93381259
Did they... Did they use the edited fat version of the Black Panther headshot by mistake?
>>
>>93381259
Why is Peter Parker shown twice (in the top row and in the third row)?

And what the fuck is with that Venom design?
>>
>>93381345
I made a mistake of counting Kid Arachnid as Spider-man.
>>
>>93381419
>Kid Arachnid
I wish Bendis would stop being such a tool and just change the character's name to this.
>>
>>93381413
Full mask is the clone I believe
>>
>>93381471
>the clone
Ben Reilly?

His mask doesn't have glowing eyes or the web pattern.
>>
>>93381259
> Squirrel Girl and Moon Girl but no Wanda.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>93381413
>Why is Peter Parker shown twice (in the top row and in the third row)?
Probably for Amazing Spider-Man and Spectacular Spider-man. Imagine that each face represents a book.
>>
>>93381275
Jessica Jones season 2 says hi
>>
>>93381275
I'd rather read a D-Man solo than Moon Girl or Kate Bishop books.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.