[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

female cute characters that can break the fourth wall and aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1498099481015.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1498099481015.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
female cute characters that can break the fourth wall and aren't green thread.
>>
>>93376772
So you're just making Gwenpool threads to piss people off now, right?
>>
>>93376772
Wait, she's not Gwen Stacy? She didnt fuck the green goblin?

Well still hate her, just not as much.
>>
>>93376795
I don't know what you mean, is my first Gwenpool thread ever, she is really CUTE!
>>
>>93376772
>female cute characters that can break the fourth wall and aren't green
I'm confused

Which character are we avoiding? The mask? She-hulk?
>>
>>93376836
>She-hulk
that one, let's be honest Gwenpool is doing way better what She-Hulk did in that shitty John Byrne run
>>
>>93376919
>can break the 4th wall
>she hulk
Did that really happen?
>>
>>93376772
Gonna be honest, I assumed she was Gwen Stacy, or at least had something to do with Gwen Stacy.
>>
>>93376831
>>93376772

False flag?
>>
>>93376939

I take it you've never read any She-Hulk

>>93377338

She's tangentially related to Gwen Stacy outside of canon.
>>
>>93377354
No shit.
>>
File: SenSheHulkV2-38-20.jpg (340KB, 975x1494px) Image search: [Google]
SenSheHulkV2-38-20.jpg
340KB, 975x1494px
>>93376939
>>
>>93376939
Have you never read any She-Hulk? Yes, she broke the 4th wall all the time. That was her schtick under Byrne and Byrne's run is the definitive run for the character. She doesn't do it so much these days though ever since Deadpool became the designated 4th wall breaker.
>>
>>93377412
I only read Slotts and Soules
Byrne is a pedophile
>>
4th wall huh?

I kinda want to find all the characters that fit this criteria now ...
Squirrel girl. Definitely.
Does The Watcher count as female? Wore a skirt ... but not cute ...
There's GOT to be some in the cosmic cast of Marvel characters.

This would be easier if those opening intros counted, but I know that'd be cheating.
Harley Quinn used to be cute...
>>
>>93377354
No, this is clearly the same person that has been spamming GP threads.

I like Gwenpool but christ, this guy has some fucking turbo autism to keep spamming like this.
>>
who is green?
>>
>>93378952
Your mom.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.