[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to join the military and still have enough time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1490977099691.png (234KB, 385x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490977099691.png
234KB, 385x432px
Is it possible to join the military and still have enough time to work on /co/-related activities, such as drawing my own webcomic and fulfilling art requests here? Or is there virtually no time?
>>
>>93364263

Lmao no

They treat people like property

You'll be lucky to have 30 seconds free to let out a fart
>>
>>93364327
Damn. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>93364263
Jobs with lonv work hours = less fun or life.
>>
File: 1484766965472.jpg (15KB, 350x384px) Image search: [Google]
1484766965472.jpg
15KB, 350x384px
The military isn't bad, but it's an absolute waste if you plan on doing something beyond what they typically do in the military.
I'd not sign up if you want to do art instead of potentially die.
>>
>>93364263
NO
>>
If the internet taught me anything about the military, it's that they only have time for ANIME.

No COMICS allowed.
>>
>>93364263

You're gonna have to choose between your country or cartoons

Pick cartoons
>>
File: NO COMICS.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
NO COMICS.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>93365896
>>
>>93364263
Depends. One of my friends played WoW and other vidya during his time.
>>
>>93364263
Yes, it is possible. You just need to be smart enough to get one of the better jobs. Don't be a dumbass and go on /k/ thinking you need to be an infantryman to do anything in the military. Also, don't join the Marines or Army, else that possible becomes impossible. That said, I would suggest reserves, rather than full on active. All the perks and benefits with a fraction of the work.
>>
It's a job like anything else. You have work hours and off hours. Of course that changes with deployments, trips to the field, TDY, etc but generally it's just like having a regular job with shit hours.
>>
>>93364263
You explicitly cannot make non military art if you're in the military, since you directly represent the army and the United states.
>>
>>93366142
I echo this sentiment. 70% of the military is support jobs. If you want, they can stick you in a office signing paperwork and taking phone calls for the entirety of your service.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.