[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /co/ characters you use to love as a kid but can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 558982863130d.jpg (117KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
558982863130d.jpg
117KB, 940x529px
>>
Batman
>>
HULK STRONGEREST HULK BIG HULK BREAK STUFF HULK WANT TO BE ALONE BUT HULK WANT TO FIGHT HULK IS ANGRY HULK SMASH
>>
>>93353624
This.
>>
Batman

Always the same shit hes too perfect besides his parenting skills
>>
>>93353778
How is he always perfect? Almost every form of media of late has shown him as a deeply flawed individual, including the Arkham games where he almost loses his way during Knight, BvS pining as the antagonist, and just recently King's run where Batfags complain he's always getting owned.

The Batgod meme is just exaggerated by his fans. I do think he's over-exposed.
>>
>>93353589
You know what sucks? The character is great. The problem is Marvel and the writers. They don't let Peter grow the fuck up and status quo is god. Whenever he deviates from the FUNNY FLAWED GUY LOL they turn him back into that as fast as possible. He became an annoying, stale character with shitty stories.

He is not only my favorite superhero but my favorite character of all time but I don't read his comics. I don't care for the movies. I've quit Spider-Man stuff. It's my #1 now and always but I despise superheroes comic books in general and what they do to him is just too disgusting for me to bare.
>>
>>93353624
fpbp
>>
>loved X-Men cartoon as a kid
>have never read a good X-Men comic
>>
>>93353889
That's fine. The cartoon is pretty much an abridged version of the most popular stories anyway.
>>
File: 983259325.jpg (207KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
983259325.jpg
207KB, 1280x720px
>>93353589
>>
>>93353872
Even in Arkham Knight, you can see the issue. The game is supposed to be the worst night of his life, the one that breaks him.

Instead, he still manages to solve pretty much everything alone, even while Joker is taking over his brain, and mechanically he's more powerful than he's ever been in any other game.
>>
>>93353966
Agree with Venom. Never liked Carnage. Not even as a kid. The problem with them aside the fact that they are shit villains that never do anything significant is that they are way too powerful for Spider-Man, which makes their battles unrealistic.
>>
>Then
YEH TOMMY! HE'S DA BESTEST!

>Now
FUCK OFF TOMMY! JASON WAS THE LEADER BEFORE YOUR STUPID ASS!
>>
>>93353966
I don't know jack shit about carnage, but i think Venom would've been bearable if they had him fight anyone (literally anyone) that wasn't Spiderman. I remember a spiderman game on the ps2 where you played as Venom and ran around eating children before fighting wolverine.
>>
File: 1476151494808.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1476151494808.gif
2MB, 235x180px
More often than not I feel like I hate the fanbase and then start associating every horrible thing about them with the character. Sometimes I ask myself, is this character really even that bad?
>>
>>93354040
>shit villains that never do anything significant
>Venom

Dude was one of the few who knew Peter was Spider-Man and was just as ruthless as Norman or Harry on a bad day when they fucked with him. The problem with Venom is that he became too popular back in the day, and has been going through different phases before finally landing back on square one which is where we are right now in comics.

Carnage is a piece of shit though and it annoys me everytime edgy faggots try to compare him as Marvel's equivalent of the Joker when we already got the green goblin for that.
>>
>>93354181
I liked it when Tommy was the 6th Ranger. I didn't like it when Tommy was the Only Ranger with his 5 irrelevant friends.
>>
>>93353987
It does break him. The game shows the death of Batman. It fucking opens to that line
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.