[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't fucking believe it's already been a month since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4865.jpg (71KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4865.jpg
71KB, 360x270px
I can't fucking believe it's already been a month since it ended. I miss the new episode discussions, that shit was such a wild ride. All we have to look forward to is the new "Quantum Jack" comic series but the art style looks like trash. Samurai Jack thread?
>>
>>93349435
>yfw Ashi fought the Army of Morder
>>
File: 1449387567019.jpg (66KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1449387567019.jpg
66KB, 500x374px
The finale was such a huge disappointment that I've lost interest in any discussion dealing with Samurai Jack. There isn't much to talk about anyways now that its over.
>>
>>93349435
The finally was shit. Both from an ending standpoint and cause it made no God damned sense time paradox wise.
Fuck this thread and this season.
>>
File: IMG_4872.gif (23KB, 221x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4872.gif
23KB, 221x200px
>>93351353
Calm down anons, this thread isn't necessarily about just the final season, it's about the entire show, the good and bad times, the characters. Just a good old fashioned Jack thread.
>>
File: tmp_4362-143642591302538225822.gif (824KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_4362-143642591302538225822.gif
824KB, 245x320px
>>93351353
>and cause it made no God damned sense time paradox wise

You mean the entire premise of the series? He's been trying to get back to the past since day 1, anon. He would've caused a paradox no matter how he went back, but it clearly wasn't the case because it's not operating on a specific set of fictional rules. Get over yourself already.
>>
>>93349435
You know what? I'm actually okay with the idea of the finale. I just wish the creases were smoothed out.

When Aku did his final attack, that was a pretty clear sign of how everyone who had helped Jack would somehow die by Aku's hand indirect or not. What felt wrong was how the Scotsman's daughters got special treatment in surviving it somehow when it should have just been Ashi and Jack left over. Then give Aku time to gloat about it (because Aku gloating only to be one-upped is always a staple in his confrontations) then jump back to Ashi/Jack doing the time portal thing.

Afterwards, the other parts I'd change would be that Ashi should have died immediately after Aku's defeat which meant that we would have been swept up in the emotions of everything that just transpired in front of us. This lines up perfectly with the Daughters of Aku essentially acting as the main stand-in for Aku's presence throughout the season. It would've made the survival of the past all the more bittersweet. Everyone that died gets to live but no one would ever know what it cost Jack to even preserve the past. By allowing the past characters to simply be happy without being distracted of Ashi's death it would have shown the fruits of Jack's labor and see what he had been working towards all this time. Afterwards you could easily have Jack still feeling the loss and grief over Ashi, and then insert the ladybug scene at the end to cap it off.

As it is, you get everyone celebrating Aku's defeat but then with Ashi dying later in the wedding ceremony, it just poses awkward questions in your head where somehow someone has to explain to everyone "yeah well she disappeared because Jack was going to marry Aku's daughter from the future or something".

Again, I didn't mind the idea of the finale itself since it actually lines up with Jack's sentiments for most of the final season, but if they ironed out those little creases it'd go a long way of actually making it more fulfilling.
>>
>>93349435
Quantum Jack sounds neat but if the art is anything like the cover I might just kill myself
>>
File: 326.png (1MB, 1052x505px) Image search: [Google]
326.png
1MB, 1052x505px
>>93352940
Is this one? I tried to read but the art is fucking atrocious
>>
>>93349435
>>93350877
It's worse than that, now all we have is that retarded annoying shitty autist SPAMMING Ashi Appreciation threads one after the other. It's just as annoying as the Raven Threads. God damn it all.

Granted the Raven threads are much more annoying given they've been ongoing for YEARS. No matter how many times you report these obnoxious Raven generals essentially you never get a janitor to delete them.
>>
>>93353174
How did /co/ get so awful
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.