[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /co/'s opinion on Trollhunters? I just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: trollhunters.png (620KB, 780x548px) Image search: [Google]
trollhunters.png
620KB, 780x548px
What is /co/'s opinion on Trollhunters? I just finished the first season today and i have to say it was pretty enjoyable. I really like the designs for some characters like Draal and Angor Rot. I like Strickler's position as an antagonist. It seems pretty well thought out.
>>
>>93348614
I really liked it. The first few episodes are weak, but once it gets to the arena fight it all amps up from there.
>>
File: 1497482667668.png (131KB, 294x265px) Image search: [Google]
1497482667668.png
131KB, 294x265px
I thought the first episode was all kinds of generic, but my friend insists it gets better.

Guess I should give it another shot.
>>
>>93348928
Same boat. I dropped it after 4 episodes but my roommate keeps insisting that it gets better.

It's pretty to look at, at the very least. Wish they could come up with some more interesting tropes to use than the fat fuck best friend and quirky artsy love interest, but maybe those will improve.
>>
>>93348614
Trollhunters was mediocre as fuck. Like the most generic action cartoon ever.

However, Angor Rot was kinda cool and I liked Strickler's relationship with the protag's mom.
>>
>>93351327
I agree. But mediocre in a sea of garbage is still a step up I suppose. And yes it is generic but I have hope for Del Toro man.
>>
>>93348614
It's sad that the main VA died =(
>>
The trolls and changelings are all A+ and I loved them whenever they were onscreen
The human characters other than the protag were fucking dumb though, its like some out of touch producer came by and demanded that they'd be cliche as all hell
>>
>>93348614
It started out pretty mediocre, but it got better as it got along.

It still had some shitty writing here and there, though.
>>
The second half definitely feels better than the first.
You get the impression that they knew that and that's why they waited longer to put out 26 episodes at once since the just first 13 wouldn't leave you wanting more
>>
File: Rollhunters-yourmama.jpg (275KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Rollhunters-yourmama.jpg
275KB, 960x540px
>>93348614
I'm looking forward to the next season. Anton Yelchin recorded all the voice over for it before he died.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.