[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty may be canceled due to creative differences between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 538
Thread images: 50

File: 149734tt4t.jpg (103KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
149734tt4t.jpg
103KB, 350x506px
http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/38432/20170620/rick-and-morty-season-3-cancellation-possible-amid-dan-harmon-justin-roiland-s-bad-blood-last-13-episodes-reportedly-airing-in-july-2017.htm

I hope they find common ground but here's what's going on

>Harmon wants to add A LOT of political crap
>Roiland doesn't and thinks it'll harm the show
>Big ass fight
>Show might cancel because of it
>>
>koreaportal
lmao
>>
>pure speculation now qualifies as news
yeah fuck that
>>
>>93346726
You do realise how production timelines work right?
>>
>>93346726
wow, thanks blormpf
>>
>>93346726
I'd rather it be cancelled then them add a bunch of liberal garbage, but I know it won't because it makes too much money.
>>
>>93346726
Clickbait website
>>
>>93346726
*le tears*
>>
>>93347065
>sequence where they beat up a nazi just for being a nazi
>summer uses the wage gap like it's real
>spouts atheism memes whenever they can
>women-run society is near perfect while men-run society is basically neanderthals
yeah, not liberal propaganda already
>>
>>93347569

Yeah, but there's always the potential for it to get even worse.
>>
good.
>>
>>93347569
R&M is the ultimate in progressive propaganda, I'm surprised people didn't already realize this. It very much embraces an atheist's point of view, where everything is simply the result of human action and nothing else matters, especially not morality.
>>
>>93348237
>he said forgetting when Rick played God and created a universe to power his car
>>
>>93346726
I always knew it was Harmon that was ruining this show. I bet he's the faggot behind all the Nihilistic bullshit both Rick and Morty espouse occasionally.
>>
>>93348237
Oh just fuck off with that bullshit. Morality is not based on blind faith of a higher being and you must be mentally retarded to believe that idiotic tripe.
Everything is the result of human action and morality is just a relative term based on those actions. Anyone who only do good because of their fear of punishment and the greed for reward by god is not only a fucking numbskull but also a complete sociopath with no inner moral compass.
>>
>>93347569
>This is now bad
Shouldn't you be shitting your pants on /v/ right about now?
>>
Shut up and post Morticia lewds.
>>
>>93348419
What you meant to say was, *UUUUUUURRRPP* ALL YOU SH- SH- SHEEPLE NE-EEED TO REALIZE IS THAT GOD ISN'T REAL *BUUUUUUUUUUURRPP* RELIGION IS ALL A SH-SHAM FOR THE WEAK MINDED AND ANY- *UURRP* ANYONE WHO DISAGREES *BUUUUUURP* WITH ME IS A COMPLETE RETARD BECAUSE I'M MOTHERFUCKIN' RICK SANCHEZ BITCH YEEEEAAAHH SCIENCE 1 GOD 0 HAHAHAHA SCIENCE WINS AGAIN GO REDDIT
>>
>>93346726
>http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/38432/20170620/rick-and-morty-season-3-cancellation-possible-amid-dan-harmon-justin-roiland-s-bad-blood-last-13-episodes-reportedly-airing-in-july-2017.htm

Even if R&M cancels, Justin has other projects in the works, like a stop-motion animation show for kids, and Squantendo.
>>
>>93348749
Squanchtendo*
>>
>>93348491
yeah, just tell yourself that randomly assaulting people for thought crimes is a great idea
>>
File: careful samurai.png (706KB, 868x512px) Image search: [Google]
careful samurai.png
706KB, 868x512px
Yes, choke on that shitty sauce and die already. WUBA LUBA DUB DUB
>>
>>93347569
>Beating up a Nazi
>Propaganda

Come on, /pol/, don't be silly.

I will agree that there are pieces of it here and there, but honestly it isn't overbearing, even in season two which I wasn't big on.
>>
>>93347058
Scrunt, why'd you have to get so many scoops?!
>>
>>93348809
They also beat up a child for a minor act of bullying, but I see no one fucking crying about that.
>>
>>93348812
Aku should say
>blubba blub chub chub
>>
The only things thats going to eventually kill this series is Dans snail fucking pace of writing and AS eventually replacing him with shitty writers
>>
>>93348849
the nazi just walked outside
there's some case for the child (not one I agree with), but there's nothing to defend beating the nazi
>>
>>93348809
uh oh someone call the feelings police
fucking liberal
>>
>>93348886
How about for being a fucking Nazi
Im glad almost all WWII veterans are dead so they dont have to see this pussy shit be spatted out
>>
>>93348886
The Nazi probably doesn't deserve it in a thought-out moralistic sense, but it's not like it's some serious defense of assaulting the Alt-Right, it's a one off gag that lasts seconds.

Like when you see a shrill annoying idiot who doesn't do anything besides being annoying bother a big strong person and then they get smacked and beat down for it. You'd probably side with the big strong guy in a gut reaction from it since you dislike the annoying person, but I think we can all logically agree the annoying person didn't actually deserve it.

tl;dr, Richard Spencer didn't deserve to get sucker punched, but I still find it amusing he did.
>>
>>93346726

Roiland is right. Political crap will kill this show
>>
>>93348946
Go bitch about it on Shitter.
>>
>>93348946
Badwrong thoughts =/= sufficient provocation for assault
>>
>>93347569

Your grandpa is disappointed in you
>>
I was at Dan's podcast the other night. He's a funny guy, but he went on like a five minute rant about how he spends every day reading Trump shit and can only have a good day when the media purports Trump to be having a bad day. I feel like he'd be better off if he stopped caring so much about this shit that would not affect 99.9% of anybody's life if it wasn't for the news.
>>
>>93349049
>taking someones feelings into account when they believe in stuff like genocide

Did mommy have sit down and talk time with you?
Fucking pussy millennials
you clearly werent punished as a child
>>
>>93349101
I hope you're trolling.

Pumishment comes after crime, having different beliefs is not a crime.

Acting on them may be.

If you're going to bring generations into this, there has been a tremendously long history for fighting for the freedom of belief.
>>
>>93349101
>Fucking pussy millennials
>you clearly werent punished as a child

Not him but I'm a millennial who would get beat with a leather belt by my mom whenever i got in deep shit.
>>
>>93349101
>Supporting thought crime
>>
>>93349162
Except it's not actually seriously defending punishment for thought crime, it has a short joke about punching a Nazi.

How many crimes has Bender committed and yet he's still beloved because the show isn't a Crime & Law thing that focuses on the legitimate consequences of theft, this doesn't mean Futarama is pro-crime.
>>
>>93349237
>I know we're talking about these apples, but take a look at these oranges!
>>
>>93349276
It's an example that showing a character who is portrayed in a positive light doing something in a quick joke doesn't mean the show is pro-that activity.

Don't we fucking shout non-stop about how SJWs need to stop getting triggered by jokes? The scene is a fucking joke, stop being so butthurt about it.
>>
>>93349101
>w'ah, he thinks different from me, I'll kick his ass
nice compensation, m80
>>
>>93349376
>How dare these people not be outraged when they make the punchline of a person who views them as a sub-human being hurt!
>>
>>93348237
Just like South Park, idiots that only watched a couple episodes still think the show is not liberal as fuck
>>
>>93349336
There seems to be a misunderstanding.

You seem to be talking about the joke, my impression was that you were defending the integrity of beating up someone over holding a different belief or even just thinking differently to you.

A joke's a joke, I may not like it but I don't care enough to complain. The thing I was under the impression we were duscussing however, is worth discussing.
>>
>>93349437
The problem is that people are treating the joke with more value then the show does as some means of attacking it.

Rick & Morty has not actually defended assaulting people for thought crime, anymore then anything else with a comedic sociopath defends that characters violent actions in comedic skits.
>>
>>93346726
Add to that that they fired almost all of their writers due to them unionising, demanding healthcare, and replaced them all by Dan Harmon's close friends (who are all liberals/aka "we need more women as writers") and even random strangers, like that one person who got fired from SNL for making fun of Trump's son.

Let it die, I don't want for it to end up like SpongeBob.
>>
>>93347569

>being against nazis
>atheism
>all-women's utopia, an ancient fantasy trope
>liberal propaganda

Jesus
>>
>>93349405
>South Park is liberal af

Lately they've been going at the liberal mindset's throat
>>
File: 1483958347671.jpg (41KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483958347671.jpg
41KB, 624x480px
this is exactly where matt groening messed up

justin roiland has major sway because he IS rick and morty

i guess if you ever make a cartoon always make sure to voice a main cast character so they can't ever cut you out
>>
I actually like the show, but that first episode of season 3 felt off to me.
>>
>>93347569
The womens utopia has the death penalty for farting, being rude, and is openly okay with slavery, this is before we ignore the fact they condemn half the species into Mad Max anarchy land.

It's hardly a nice representation.
>>
>>93349523

You realize you can be liberal and be against SJW bullshit?
>>
File: fake.gif (721KB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
fake.gif
721KB, 375x300px
>>
>>93347569
I love how Christfags get SJW levels of butthurt over this show.
You are aware that the Devil appeared on this show which basically confirms that God also exists. You probably are, because you listed another example from the same episode, it is just convenient for you to bitch about it.
>>
>>93349523
>falling for a one joke to balance trick
>lets call hillary dumb once so it will look neutral when we animated drump being raped to death
Don't make it too easy for them anon.
>>
>>93349624

>wahhhhh they made fun of daddy trump :(
>>
>>93349540
Yeah Dan's got nothing, worst comes to worst the studio tells Dan to fuck off and Justin stays and does whatever he wants
>>
>>93349588
South Park is slightly left leaning moderately libertarian in the political compass, we should just really wipe away the stupid "There is the Left, and there is the Right" thing that's been thrown into the mainstream due to US being a two party system.

>>93349624
They portrayed Hillary as a literal retard to the level that she would need 24/7 support from a handler.
>>
>>93346726
Roiland is objectively right, Rick and Morty has never been a "political" show and anything topical would feel super dated and awkward, (especially considering how the show is constantly espousing how "none of this matters").

Honestly, it's popular enough that it shouldn't be hard at all for either of them to greenlight something new. Harmon should just make his own Not South Park type show if he wants to tackle political shit, injecting it into a wacky sci-fi adventure show just doesn't make sense.
>>
Wow, is it really so hard to keep your presumablyTrump hateboner in your pants? Christ, everybody just wants to talk about fucking politics now that's why I can't watch Comedy Central.
>>
File: 490[1].jpg (37KB, 479x349px) Image search: [Google]
490[1].jpg
37KB, 479x349px
>>93349655
>implying I'm a trump fan
>missing a simple point this hard
>>
>>93349623
>assuming I'm a christfag
>assuming that all atheists love the "lol, god is dumb" meme
>>
>>93348809
Dude, a "peaceful ethnic cleansing" promoter is beaten up by a genocidal maniac and his granddaughter.
>>
File: 1494209331120.jpg (12KB, 188x196px) Image search: [Google]
1494209331120.jpg
12KB, 188x196px
>>93349655
>wah wah i want a sci-fi plot in my sci-fi cartoon
>instead of pointless political drivel that i dont even care about

kiddo.. i dont even vote.

if i get asked, i always lie and say the person who would get be the most brownie points

politics are used only to climb the social ladder
>>
>>93349688
>They portrayed Hillary as a literal retard to the level that she would need 24/7 support from a handler.
Then mr garrison(Trump) made an entire speech about how she is not actually bad and to not vote for him.
>>
>>93347569
>summer uses the wage gap like it's real
Only to be called out as an idiot by Rick
Only to show how much of a hypocryte rick is when he starts praying every once in a while
>women-run society is near perfect while men-run society is basically neanderthals
Women society is shown to be crazy inefficient (Divert traffic for hours due to spider) and just as bloodthirsty (Execute people over being gross). They are also ALIENS.
>>
>>93349698
Bad blood between them would certainly explain why the season 3 was such a jarring throwaway of things build up in the season 2 finale.
Either way I think R&M are not gonna last long the writing is not as clever with its sci-fi as futurama was and at least a couple of the 13 episodes of the new season are gonna be "lore" episodes. I hope it gets better though theres not much sci-fi shows around anymore
>>
>>93349728
It's the kind of show, where Rick probably met God in person and does not have a high opinion of him.
And if you read the bible, you'd notice that for an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient being God sure did a lot of idiotic and sadistic things.
>>
>>93349624
>forgetting Jimmy going after PC Principal, Bill Clinton revealing the feminist agenda, Reality ripping everything a new asshole for hypocrisy and safe space.
>>
There's no way Season 3 starts airing in July. It's June 20, and there's been absolutely not advertisement or announcement.

It ain't happening, folks.
>>
>>93348899
You saying you want to get beat up for thinking a certain way?
>>
File: OINGO BINGO.jpg (8KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
OINGO BINGO.jpg
8KB, 219x230px
>>93349675
the funny thing about dan is i can TELL

he is responsible for MOST bad jokes in the show

such as the jerry's dad is a cuckold one

i normally don't like to attribute all that shit to one person but dan is just "that guy"

he was going through a break up with his red head wife while filming harmon quest and he casted a red headed girl who LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS WIFE so he can creep on her for like a whole fucking season
>>
>>93349758
And this speech refuted any idea of her not making a good job even though she was stupid making all jokes angainst her pointless
>>
>>93349405
No anon, South Park is far more dangerous than that.
Their message is essentially "one side sucks, the other side sucks too, therefore apathy and inaction is the new cool thing to do"
>>
>>93349868
>he was going through a break up with his red head wife while filming harmon quest and he casted a red headed girl who LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS WIFE so he can creep on her for like a whole fucking season

Fucking self insert creeps! We should've had (((Jake Goldman))) gassed.
>>
File: 1486524465988.png (132KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1486524465988.png
132KB, 554x439px
>>93349077
My grandpa hates black people and goes on rants about how muslims are killing europe
>>
>>93349836
>one joke to balance
Lets forget how every single episode makes fun of anti semitism and white nationalism, lets forget how they didn't made fun of Obama at all,lets forget how they supported refugees and immigration everytime.
>>
>>93349955
Your grandpa is a good man anon.
>>
File: L O W E N E R G Y.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
L O W E N E R G Y.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>93347569
>Implying the Nazi they showed wasn't an actual skinhead gangbanger, rather than "right-leaning white man"
>Implying Summer bringing up muh wage gap was a positive thing, since it was her selfishly contesting Rick's claim that the sexes on earth were "basically equal" that gets them in trouble to begin with
>Implying a drunken, broken, suicidal wreck like Rick is ever meant to be taken seriously or viewed as a role model, especially in terms of philosophy and morality
>Implying the matriarchy wasn't one long running gag of woman cliches, to the point that the traffic report warned of a spider that everyone was too afraid to deal with
Either watch the show or improve the quality of your bait, it's just making you look silly.
>>
>>93349917
>Their message is essentially "one side sucks, the other side sucks too
No, their message is: One side is not perfect but the other is completelly wrong, Bernie Sanders himself is more "neutral" about right and left wing than them.
>>
>>93348237
>Entire episode about how Rick creates a universe to power his car and that it's entirely possible that his world was created by a higher power as well
>"IT'S ATHIEST PROPAGANDA, M-MUH JESUS!"
>>
>>93350013
>it's entirely possible that his world was created by a higher power as well
But then where are the Goobleboxes?
>>
>>93346726
HELL YES
>>
>>93350057
Power plants obviously
>>
>>93349993
Except that Bernie Sanders is a left-wing radical and his goal is to turn the USA into Venezuela.
>>
>>93350093
Obama almost succeeded. Almost.
>>
>>93349405
>MATT AND TREY MADE FUN OF PAPA TRUMP AND ADMITTED THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE LEGITIMATELY STRUGGLING WITH GENDER DYSPHORIA, THIS SHOW IS SJW TRASH

Reminder that you're talking about a show that portrayed George W. Bush in a favorable light, mocked the everloving shit out of transtrenders, and outright stated that anyone who's ever demanded a Safe Space is a whinging child who can't cope with reality. Oh, and the fact that they still make fun of Al Gore with the whole ManBearPig thing.
>>
>>93350093
But he criticizes the democratic party and their candidates one time or another so he's neutral by "south park is neutral" standards
>>
>>93349993
>He thinks South Park endorsed Bernie
What?
>>
>>93349077
Jokes on you my great grandpa was a Nazi.
>>
File: 5lw0lg.gif (609KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5lw0lg.gif
609KB, 500x375px
>>93347065
>>93347569
>>93347656
>>93348237
>>93348809
>>93348809
>>93348899
>>93348946
>>93349040
>>93349405
>>93349518
>>93349750
>>93349955

>ITT: /pol/ tries to post fake news and pass it off as the real thing because it hates certain shows that don't conform to conservative mindsets.
>>
>>93348809
>THE FUNNY CARTOON PEOPLE BEAT UP A NAZI IN A MONTAGE OF THEM COMICALLY BEATING PEOPLE UP
Look at this fucking baby.
>>
>>93350147
Because the Democratic party isn't left enough or him.
>>
>>93346726
OP is a retard who didn't read the article he posted.

Nothing he says has anything to do with what the article vaguely states.
>>
>>93348809
>Skinhead with a swastika tattoo
>"CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S JUST A HARMLESS UPSTANDING LITTLE MAN???"
/pol/ is getting to be as populous and irritating as /co/mblr, and that's saying something.
>>
>>93350153

i hope hes dead
>>
>>93349624
>The entire subplot of Season 20 was about how women aren't smart or funny, so they're planning to use feminism to imprison all men and harvest their jokes and semen
>No but they showed a loudmouthed faggot getting raped to death once so they're totally lefty liberals you guys
>>
>>93350122
>PAPA TRUMP
You can't stop implying people political views can you?
>Reminder that you're talking about a show that portrayed George W. Bush in a favorable light
Nope, he was a slow motherfucker, can you even post them making fun of Obama in all his 8 years?
>mocked the everloving shit out of transtrenders
Mocked a couple of characters but not the gender disphoria itself
>and outright stated that anyone who's ever demanded a Safe Space is a whinging child who can't cope with reality.
Safe space is a failed experiment that Democrats itself openly oppose,Obama bashed it more than once, nice try buddy
>Oh, and the fact that they still make fun of Al Gore
Now you're desperate, Al Gore was just a meme at this point
>>
The show already has a shitload of political statements but they never took from the actual narrative or comedy of the show, South Park tried it and it was shit.

I would much rather for it to be canceled than to add le DORANOND TROUDASF memes and shitty liberal agendas.
>>
>>93349758
Trump didn't win the election because he was the best candidate.
He won because Hillary managed to be the worst.

The joke was literally "Trump could outright say "you shouldn't vote for me, I'm in over my head" and Hillary would find some way to fuck it up and turn it into a win for him".
>>
>>93346726
thank god
>>
>>93347569
Keep in mind this was all pre-Trump. Imagine Harmon sperging out now.
>>
>>93349802
I just appreciate how weird and stupid it's willing to get.

One of my favorite bits is the running gag in that one episode about the pizza/phone/people/chair universes, just because that's the kind of retarded bullshit I always end up thinking of when I think of multiverse theory.

Like, if it's true, then that means there's a universe where everything is exactly as it is here, except every atom is made of a DVD copy of Jungle 2 Jungle. Rick and Morty seems to be the only show that bothers to get that absurd on a regular basis, so I want it to rebound from Season 2 (which overall just wasn't quite as good as 1).
>>
>>93350373
>The joke was literally "Trump could outright say "you shouldn't vote for me, I'm in over my head" and Hillary would find some way to fuck it up and turn it into a win for him".
No the joke was that she was dump BUT competent as a politician while trump was by their own words "fuck the country hard"
They were so sure trump was going to lose that they already had the episode about his defeat ready and had to rush to make a new one.
>>
>>93350283
He's dead, but not in the war. He was a 19th c. scientist and an old man by WW2. I'm still here tho.
>>
>>93349959
>Implying there aren't tons of Jew jokes
>Implying anti-semetism/white nationalism is worth defending
>Implying they didn't portray Obama as totally willing to murder people in order to cover shit up like in the sex addiction episode
>Implying the immigration episode didn't illustrate that illegal immigrants are a big problem, but shouting "DEY TOOK ER JERBS" isn't going to solve anything
>>
>>93347569

Just because he's a nazi? That's not enough reason now?
>>
>>93347569
why do christfags always intentionally ignore that the annoying atheist shit rick says is supposed to make him look like a dickhead, because rick being an overbearing asshole is the whole point of his character?

>m-m-m-muh atheist boogeyman!

jesus fuck you people are so fucking retarded
>>
>>93348237
You gigantic idiot. Rick is a nihilistic self centered jerk who has basically zero good things in his life. He's manipulated everyone in his life and he's fucking miserable. The entire series is a complete rebuttal to his outlook on life.

The happiest person is arguably Jerry, who's simple, uncomplicated, wants to protect his family and be a good role model for his son. That's the person who gets to be happy, until Rick forces his way on everyone and predictable everything falls apart.
>>
>>93348527
if you wanted to fap to a female version of a male character you could just fap to summer because she's literally just jerry with a ponytail
>>
>>93348886

Except that he's a nazi
>>
>>93350551
There's a fine line where you can tell a character is being an asshole and when the writers are slipping through their stupid opinions in the script.
>>
File: 1497851037770.png (315KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497851037770.png
315KB, 350x350px
LET IT DIE
>>
>>93346726
Holy fuck this thread fucking devolved into /pol/ shitposting quickly.

Show didn't seem overtly liberal at all, and this is from someone whose voted conservative since when trumpbabbies were in grade school, and hates the liberal media so much that I just roll my jaded eyes when I see its daily occurrence.

Just goes to show you how dumb little shits are able to be polarized so easily.
>>
Please mods just nuke this thread JFC.
>>
>>93346726
finally
>>
>>93350508
>Implying there aren't tons of Jew jokes
Nope, unless you mean making fun of jewish stereotypes and not jews itself
>Implying anti-semetism/white nationalism is worth defending
Nope but making jokes against it literally every episode show thir priorities, btw how much jokes about Israel abuses against human rights they talked about huh?
>Implying they didn't portray Obama as totally willing to murder people in order to cover shit up like in the sex addiction episode
Implying that wasn't a joke about "goverment is actually an all powerfull tyrant organization" idea
>Implying the immigration episode didn't illustrate that illegal immigrants are a big problem, but shouting "DEY TOOK ER JERBS" isn't going to solve anything
The ONLY problem they pointed was about talking spanish in US, overall they were portrayed in a good light.
>>
>>93350587
>character briefly mentions god

>UMMM AHHCCCCHTUALLY THERE IS NO GOD

how is this not supposed to paint rick in a bad light?

you are desperately looking for shit to be offended about to be honest with you familia
>>
sage, report, and hide
>>
>>93350346
>You can't stop implying people political views can you?
I mean can you blame me, considering this "South Park is lefty propaganda" meme only started up because autists were mad at them making fun of Trump?
>Nope, he was a slow motherfucker, can you even post them making fun of Obama in all his 8 years?
Maybe in real life, yeah, but Matt and Trey have gone on record saying that they always tried to portray Bush as reasonably competent, since everyone else's joke was just "HURR HE'S A DUMB HICK COWBOY". Watch the 9/11 Truther episode, I'm pretty sure that's the one where he's portrayed as reasonably intelligent while the media are all acting like retards trying to catch him having a Southern moment.
>Mocked a couple of characters but not the gender disphoria itself
That's because it's a real mental disorder. The Cissy episode made fun of special snowflakes who pretend to be gender fluid or whatever because they want special privileges. And that's not even counting the whole "Kyle's dad wants to be a dolphin" episode.
>Safe space is a failed experiment that Democrats itself openly oppose,Obama bashed it more than once, nice try buddy
Microaggressions and safe spaces are getting more groundswell with the left than ever before, just look at your average college campus. Some even hosted race-segregated graduation ceremonies so that no one would be triggered by anyone's white privilege. This shit is very much relevant, despite what Barack "I'm a peace-loving progressive except when it comes to middle-eastern hospitals lol suck drone faggot also let's sell some arms to Saudi Arabia" Obama might have said.
>Now you're desperate, Al Gore was just a meme at this point
Except for how he just came out with a new movie and climate change is back to being a major talking point, now that they've determined what we should call it. A show openly mocking the idea of Global Warming/climate change/whatever is pretty subversive in this day and age.
>>
rick and morty is gay as hell lmao
>>
>>93350441
>They were so sure trump was going to lose that they already had the episode about his defeat ready and had to rush to make a new one.
I mean, I didn't vote for Hillary, but who honestly saw that coming? They did the same thing with Obama vs McCain, only they happened to guess correctly. Trump was by FAR the long-shot in that race.
>>
File: questioning.jpg (10KB, 327x249px) Image search: [Google]
questioning.jpg
10KB, 327x249px
So they beat up a skinhead, but they don't beat up any leftists despite them being much worse?
>>
>>93350861

>leftists are worse then skinheads

This just gets better and better.
>>
>>93350685
I'm not a christian and I don't care about religion, but the pushing of agendas is obnoxious, it's clear the writers have a couple of beliefs that they push on the script.
>Rick is, although pretty chaotic, often seen as the smartest and slickest person in the show, he's always right and always prepared
>Rick is an atheist
>Rick thinks the current education system is making people stupid
>Rick thinks parents are stupid
>Rick thinks the government it's stupid

It's clear the writers have Rick on a pedestal and are using him to spout their stupid opinions.
>>
>>93350666
>Nope, unless you mean making fun of jewish stereotypes and not jews itself
>Kyle literally keeps a sack of Jew Gold around his neck, Hanukkah is mocked for being objectively lamer than Christmas, Kyle is convinced to leave the faith because it's too vague and wishy-washy when it comes to stuff like Hell and the afterlife, Jewpacabra outright implies that the Hebrews were the villains of the story of Exodus
Yeah but those don't count, right?

>Nope but making jokes against it literally every episode show thir priorities, btw how much jokes about Israel abuses against human rights they talked about huh?
Didn't Ginger Cow go into that somewhat? And it was like the worst episode ever? And again, I ask, what makes you think it's not okay to make fun of Nazis or white nationalism?

>Implying that wasn't a joke about "goverment is actually an all powerfull tyrant organization" idea
Oh man can I call you whenever I need help moving a couch? It's just you're clearly so good at moving those goalposts.

>The ONLY problem they pointed was about talking spanish in US, overall they were portrayed in a good light.
>Illegal immigrants drive down property values, form crime-ridden ghettos, negatively impact our public school curriculum, contribute to unjust hiring practices, and, yes, steal our jobs
No but it was just the language thing otherwise they were objectively good. Oh wait no the episode ends with them sending all the immigrants back to the future and saying "fuck this, not our problem" when Stan suggests they improve the immigrants' home so they'll stop coming here.
>>
>>93350633
Yes, I like the new Tien-posting meme.
>>
>>93350861
Gee, how does the U.S. culture work? The Nazi Party which supports hate of [probably deserved] individuals, ingrained by history and war, or some fucking faggots rolling out the red carpet to our cultural destruction which is a contentious issue to say the least?

OH MY?!? It's almost like if we didn't keep pushing East in 1945 that the Gommie Gulag wouldn't be used in the same caricature!

Hey, quit being a dumbass.
>>
>>93350901
Leftists commit more violent crimes and incite to violent crimes against others. Leftists are more hateful towards others, and leftists are more prone to harass and seeking to harm people both online and in real life based on their gender and political beliefs.

So yes, absolutely. Much worse.
>>
>>93350861
IT'S A BIG ONE.
>>
>>93351046
>Leftists do all the things Skinheads do, but to my people, so it's worse
You know what you sound like right now, right?
>>
>>93346726
I liked how they called out all the snowflakes in the world but yeah Roiland is right. They could find middle ground and keep it subtle as hell
>>
>>93351098
I didn't know the most influential country on the planet larger in size than Europe would not have a culture...

The more you know!
>>
>>93351046

>a few blm riots and Internet shitposting are the same as the sum totality of skinheads and white supremacists over the past 70 years
>>
>>93351103
A Lefty?
>>
File: cYanmPn.gif (937KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cYanmPn.gif
937KB, 500x281px
>>93346726
>Rick and Morty may be canceled
BOOYAH MOTHERFUCKER, IT'S ABOUT TIME
>>
>>93350951
>It's clear the writers have Rick on a pedestal and are using him to spout their stupid opinions.

yeah which is why everyone calls rick a sociopath and in the latest episode they even describe him as a demon?

he's not supposed to be a role model, you idiot, stop projecting your insecurities onto cartoon characters
>>
>>93351385
Most of the people that like R&M are fucking retarded, they feel sympathy for fucking Jerry for crying out loud.
>rick a sociopath
Fucking duh, that's not the point, sociopath or not he's literally always right and is portrayed as someone better and smarter than anyone else.
>>
Roiland's right if this is true.
>>
>>93350182

The idea that /pol/ is even conservative is retarded. They're well beyond that. At best they're ancap morons, but in truth they're just contrarian shitposters. Literally the only real /pol/ position is "if it's something that ANYONE on the left believes in, I hate it and I know it's wrong" which is bizarre.
>>
>>93351505
>he's literally always right and is portrayed as someone better and smarter than anyone else.

that's where you're wrong moron

rick is portrayed as being technically brilliant but a social failure

did we even watch the same show?
>>
>>93351654
You are not getting it
Social failure =/ being wrong
>>
File: 1470886906435.jpg (109KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470886906435.jpg
109KB, 755x960px
>>93351046
Oh man
>>
>>93351654
>rick is portrayed as being technically brilliant but a social failure
Rick is just alone because he want to, in tiny Rick is shown that he's extremely charismatic.
>>
File: 1496427417373.png (326KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1496427417373.png
326KB, 903x713px
>>93349955
You should be more like grandpa anon
>>
>>93350153
Say what you will about the tenants of national socialism anon, at least it's an ethos.
>>
>>93351385
You've never seen anyone talk about Dan Harmon, have you? That's pretty close to how anyone who works with him describes him.
>>
>>93351022
>Yeah but those don't count, right?
For the third time there is a difference beetwen making fun of steriotypes and the group itself
>Didn't Ginger Cow go into that somewhat?
No
>Oh man can I call you whenever I need help moving a couch? It's just you're clearly so good at moving those goalposts.
Nice try, all I did was refute that they ever made fun of Obama
>No but it was just the language thing otherwise they were objectively good. Oh wait no the episode ends with them sending all the immigrants back to the future and saying "fuck this, not our problem" when Stan suggests they improve the immigrants' home so they'll stop coming here.
Jesus christ, are you working in south park staff?They made fun of who didn't want to help themand yeah lets ignore that joke meaning as you imply would directly contradict a dozen others that support immigration to help them like when Canadians moved to US and Syrian refugees being simply good people and being the ones being abused
>>
>>93351654
He's a self-insert for Dan Harmon's own ego. Watch the Harmontown documentary and tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>93346726
I don't think political crap would be good for the show. It would come off as preachy and divisive at best.
>>
File: tch, nothing personal.png (142KB, 452x368px) Image search: [Google]
tch, nothing personal.png
142KB, 452x368px
>>93351636
that's just wrong though. I'm from /pol/ and I love Steven Universe even though it was made with progressives in mind
>>
>>93349594
Thanks for the gif, I'm going to use it every time someone brings up the holocaust.
>>
>>93351103
>Leftists do all the things Skinheads do, but to my people,

To everybody. If you're not left then you're an alt-right nazi. And now they're trying to push us into a war with Russia over some bullshit they made up because they severely over-estimated how popular they are.

I'm not even an American, but your fucking leftwing are going to cause more damage to my country than your impotent /pol/faggot right because you're actively trying to bait and ruin relationships with a nuclear power. The rest of the world doesn't want a war with Russia you fucks, stop it.
>>
>>93347569
/pol/ pls go
Also they made fun of Islam a few times.
>>
>>93352130
Are you talking about the plane scene? I thought terrorists weren't real Muslims? What does trying to hijack a plane have to do with Islam?
>>
>>93351733
Guess you missed the Berkley riots and the shooting at the baseball game
>>
File: 1497554834568.jpg (37KB, 928x803px) Image search: [Google]
1497554834568.jpg
37KB, 928x803px
>>93352222
It doesn't count when they do it, anon. Haven't you been watching your daily dose of msn to have your opinion told to you?
>>
File: 1488428325212.gif (1013KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488428325212.gif
1013KB, 640x640px
>>93352222
>those quints of truth
>>
>>93350578
This same mindset is what muslims have of atheist, jews and gays in their countries.
>>
>>93352191
>I thought terrorists weren't real Muslims?
Never saw the episode that said this. Source?
>What does trying to hijack a plane have to do with Islam?
He literally says allahu akbar.
>>
>>93348419
You obviously haven't understood the psychological importance of a higher value. Faith exists to battle the existential fear our ancestors had when they didn't know how the world worked. Human morality works when we're confined into small tribes and know everyone there, but when we build societies we need something to keep our natural greed at bay, and religion tried to keep said greed in check. Saying "look, this is real and if you disobey what this book says you're going to suffer for eternity" is a pretty good start. Imagine how societies would have been if we never invented faith. The poorest of the poor would kill others for their possessions because they didn't know the person and thus has no emotions attached to that person and because nothing's going to happen as a result of that action it's all free game. Faith is a good way to reduce such things from happening. You could say that's why we have laws, but laws are often based on religion.

Now, I'm not saying faith is required for not committing vile acts, but we as humans are always striving after a higher value, wether it be spiritual or materialistic. Our current sense of morality is a byproduct of evolution and religion. The point is that you can't think that humans are rational from the get go as rationality is something that is required to be taught and laws to be implemented to suppress the true nature of humans. Atheism could have gone horribly wrong when it became popular.
>>
I find it funny that rick prays to god whenever he's really in trouble.
>>
>>93347569
>>sequence where they beat up a nazi just for being a nazi

Indeed, they should have finished the job.
>>
>>93348419
Prove morals exist
You'll just give a metaphysical answer without definite proof.
>>
>>93351636
>>93352023
I'm in the same boat here, unless it's obvious shoe-horned in political stuff (from either side) I really don't care.
>>
>>93352421
I'm not referring to an episode. In real life, people have been saying nonstop that terrorists aren't real Muslims and they have nothing to do with Islam itself even though they say allahu akbar while committing acts of terrorism.
>>
>>93352569
Just like gays in muslim countries eh?
>>
>>93352636
You gotta hand it to them on that one. At least they get the job done, unlike white people.
>>
>>93352631
Well, we can't hold accountable a third party for the idiocy some people say. Plus, the no true scotsman fallacy is used so often that it's not something to be taken seriously.
>>
File: theo-van-gogh-body.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
theo-van-gogh-body.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>93352661
They're pretty good at getting rid of atheists like pic related and non-muslims while getting their way, like sharia law.
>>
>>93347569
>beating up a nazi
>liberal propaganda
Why do we live in a world where some people will think it's negative to be openly violent towards nazis?
>>
>>93352750
>while getting their way, like sharia law.

The problem Religious Right has towards Sharia Law isn't because of any differences in their beliefs (it's the same thing really), it's because they're mad that Muslims can get away with it in their countries.
>>
>>93352779
Probably because the bar for being a Nazi right now has been lowered quite rapidly. I mean, I'll probably be labeled a Nazi/Racist due to my stand on Immigration here in Sweden. People apparently can't see why it's unethical to take in a bunch of refugees and give them enough money each day that could save a family of six people from starving and dying from thirst down in the middle east. We're basically saying that our country is for those who win the lottery and these people are more important than families close to the war zone.

The Nazi depicted in the show however I'm all for punching.
>>
>>93352715
My initial statement was merely a joke. Questioning what Islam has to do with terrorism is a common leftist tactic. People actually take it so seriously that even Muslims are telling them that Islam is a violent religion.
>>
>>93352691
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/05/29/a-man-clobbered-trump-supporters-with-a-bike-lock-the-internet-went-looking-for-him/?espv=1
https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2017/06/20/bodyguard-for-alt-right-figure-stabbed-after-leaving-trump-event-in-santa-monica-police/amp/?espv=1
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-supporter-violently-attacked-9725188.amp?espv=1
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story,amp.html?espv=1

I could easily go on too
>tu quoque
>>
>>93352843
I'm not going to argue against what you just said, but assuming the end result of the Religious Right's hatred is that NOBODY gets away with it, isn't that a good thing?
>>
>>93352843
The hell it is. No one cares what sandniggers do in their own countries. People are pissed because they're flooding white countries and trying to bring that shit with them.
>>
>>93352843
There is no religious right in Europe
It's very secular actually

America isn't the world, amerifat
>>
>ITT: Fake news posted as real news, which leads to /pol/tards shitting this already stupid thread up with even more garbage
>>
Dan Harmon is such a drunken SJW faggot. Everything he touches eventually fails.
>>
>>93353034
Meant to add: Unless OP can bother providing a source that isn't koreaportal.com, there's no reason for this thread to still be up.
>>
>>93352959
Honestly mate, I have no idea. All I can think of is that the term Nazi is being thrown around a lot right now and thus the true meaning of someone being a Nazi has lost some of its meaning.
>>
Mr. Mod, tear down this thread
>>
>>93353158
But what people in this thread are complaining about undoubtedly 100% nazis.
If you can't recognize that as a nazi than can you recognize anyone as one?
>>
>>93353115
even Channel 101?
>>
>>93353100

But sending the refugees back doesn't really make sense as an option? I mean, they're refugees for a reason. They've been displaced by a lot of the shit going down in the region. Unless you're talking about bolstering their home country with financial/military aid.
>>
Why delete a few posts and not the thread?
>>
>>93353318
You seem like a good sensible guy, anon. I don't think we agree on a lot, but you seem like the kind of person who doesn't fall into fanaticism. You should be careful as to how much nazi-propaganda you read online. That's how you become one. Stay safe and be smart.
>>
>>93353347
>But sending the refugees back doesn't really make sense as an option?
https://youtu.be/rjZuZQwAWwg
>>
>>93353349
cuz u r gay

.t mod
>>
>>93353421
>.t
How does one fuck up something so simple?
>>
>>93353445
not paying your employees leads to shitty employees
>>
>>93349857
I think he means if anyone has a problem with him thinking that way they can take it up with him. A real man doesn't get beat up, he loses a fight.
>>
>>93353460
They do it for free
>>
>>93347569
>>93348237
>expressing political opinions through your art makes you a propagandist
Fuck this philistine shit.
>>
>>93353355
Thanks anon, I try to keep an open mind, so even if we don't agree on a lot of things, exchanging ideas is always important. And don't worry, I won't fall into fanaticism or be convinced by nazi-propaganda, I know where those roads will lead due to my knowledge in history. Stay safe and be smart you too.
>>
>>93348812
Die like your waifu died?
>>
>>93352102
Trump is doing his part to push a war with Russia as well. The left has virtually no actual power in the US right now.
>>
>>93347569
>beating up racist skinheads is bad

I'm not for antifa but fuck. If I could I would beat up as many fucking Aryan Brotherhood idiots as I could
>>
What? Dan Harmon being self-destructive? That's not the Dan Harmon I know.
>>
>>93346726
Why the fuck is Adult Swim going on a political kick? I think the alt-right is retarded and so is Sam Hyde but comedy is not really the place for politics. Only idiots think that a comedian can give you the "raw deal" or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>93353551
>>93353555
Anons, ask yourselves: is koreaportal.com a good source for cartoon info?
>>
>>93353573
It's never steered me wrong before.
>>
File: 1493772138016.png (314KB, 385x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493772138016.png
314KB, 385x480px
>>93353555
>comedy is not really the place for politics
It's basically the only place left where we can have an open and honest discussion about politics, which is pretty depressing when you think about it.
>>
>>93351046
Factually incorrect. There both sides produce their fair share of terrorist shitheads. Or is it a-okay when a Planned Parenthood clinic gets shot up or democrat politician is gunned down
>>
>>93349623
>the Devil appeared on this show which basically confirms that God also exists
I disagree about that. A generic evil deity doesn't imply a whole religion. Especially because any gods in R&M are pretty awful given everything they allow to happen.

>>93350057
God confirmed for being smarter than Rick.
>>
>>93353637
Of course it's okay. That's the other side.
>>
>>93353347
If it's answering one of my posts, like this one >>93352876 it does make some sense. If you look at a map and trace Syria all the way up to Sweden you see that it's pretty far away. The refugees who have come here obviously knew how they would be received upon reaching the country. If, for example, the US suddenly had a civil war and you lived in southern Texas, what would make more sense to you, fleeing to Mexico or heading up north to Canada on foot?

Also, I'm not saying they should be sent back to Syria, but one of the many UN refugee camps located in neighboring countries, like Lebanon. I just find it morally unjust that roughly 25% of the refugees in Lebanon live in extreme poverty while the ones able to reach Sweden gets free housing (while we have a housing crisis), free water, free food, free internet, free education and state funded money given to them each month. Meanwhile in the middle east thousands upon thousands of refugee families might be starving or dying of thirst, I'd rather have my tax money going to aid these people.
>>
File: Tip Harder Faggot.jpg (92KB, 829x589px) Image search: [Google]
Tip Harder Faggot.jpg
92KB, 829x589px
>>93353640
>any gods in R&M are pretty awful given everything they allow to happen [things which also happen in real life so that means God isn't real in real life either]
>>
>>93352222
>baseball shooting
>bad

All he did was literally what the 2nd amendment was created for
>>
>>93349562
yeah it felt rushed and I didn't come close to laughing at all.
>>
>>93353712
Correct? Benevolent deities don't allow for certain things to happen. It's the whole "problem of evil". That doesn't disprove all gods, mind you, just ones that are all-powerful and love humans.
>>
>>93353637
>democrat politician is gunned down
>>93353715
>All he did was literally what the 2nd amendment was created for

>James Hodgkinson, a fierce Trump critic and a former volunteer on the Bernie Sanders campaign, moved into the national spotlight last week after he fired multiple shots at the Republican congressional baseball practice, injuring House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and four others.
Very interesting
>>
>>93352631
>>93352879
The overwhelming majority of rapists are men. Therefore, being a man makes you a rapist. Exact same logic. You are no better than the feminazis
>>
>>93353780
Kinda hard to rape without a dick
>>
>>93353780
In the book that teaches you to be a man, does it say to go about and rape like it says to kill infidels multiple times in the Koran?
>>
>>93346726

I assume you're the author of that clickbait crock of shit?
>>
>>93353780
But the whole terrorism thing is a bit different though. Almost all terrorist attacks these last few years has been in the name of islam. Yet when asked about it muslims tend to say "but that's not how islam is, they are not true muslims" while the qur'an has some extremely questionable shit in them. I'm not joking when I say that I've met ONE muslim who could explain how these misunderstandings occurs. I knew you had to read the qur'an and haddith to be able to grasp it, but there's apparently also something called "the prophet's story" which adds a lot of context to the more violent verses of the qur'an. And that only made me question why the qur'an isn't structured more like the bible? Just tell me when the qur'an start and ends and then go into the haddith and then the prophet's story. There we go, problem solved.
>>
>>93353880
Hey man, that's no way to talk to Korea Portal's employee of the month.
>>
File: 003.jpg (34KB, 503x370px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
34KB, 503x370px
>>93346726
>>
>>93347569
All of the other claims have been debunked already in this thread, so I'm gonna go after this one.

No one in this show is supposed to be a role model. This obviously applies to Rick, but it also applies to Summer. In this scene, we see him beat up a member of the Westboro Baptist Church just for carrying an offensive sign. While this scene might be cathartic for liberals, it's not supposed to be a literal call to action any more than Rick and Summer working out for the sole purpose of being able to beat people up is an actual message from /fit/.

Furthermore, this episode was made well before the punching Nazis craze. "Nazis" used to just be a hypothetical. If the episode was produced now, after Richard Spencer was decked in the eye for the whole world to see, it'd be different.

>>93350423
Oh, Harmon's sperging on Harmontown is insufferable. On the bright side, I think he literally is afraid of Trump, and isn't just faking it to virtue signal. If someone's doing this shit because they actually feel they need to, then I can't be mad at them, obnoxious as it is. Spencer, however, is a genuine sociopath and I can't listen to the show or even watch Harmonquest because of his involvement.

Justin, if you're reading this, please don't let Spencer anywhere near the show.
>>
>>93352023
Yeah, I'm far-right and Steven Universe is my favorite thing on television. It only ever got too obnoxious for me with the "Ronaldo becomes a feminist ally" episode, which made me want to bang my head against a brick wall. Everything else so far has been totally excusable.
>>
>>93353741
Correlation does not imply causation
But this whole thread is like this
>>
What I dislike most about the nazi beat-up scene is the fact that in that very same fucking episode Summer willingly helped the fucking devil himself, trying to curse as many innocent people as possible with horrible fates, seemingly for no reason. And Rick is constantly depicted as not giving a shit about morality, going on edgy nihilism rants all the time. He's killed tons of people, or laughs while watching them die and then takes advantage of their death for his own benefit.
Yet then the writers throw in the nazi scene like "oh look what good righteous people we are we hate nazis". It's just so fucking hypocritical.

A similar thing happened in the season 2 purge episode. The little girl shot Rick, stole their ship at gunpoint, and left them both to die in the purge. Rick's a shitty person too (as previously established), yet once again the writers feel the need to inject their own political commentary with the "Fuck all these rich people you only hurt others because they can't fight back so we're gonna viciously kill you" aka JUST LIKE FUCKING RICK DOES ALL THE TIME, and the girl get's off scott free despite leaving them both to die.

And before anyone tries to say "Well you're only supposed to take it seriously some of the time the rest it's just trying to be funny". No. All characters are merely puppets and mouthpieces of their creators. Whether they're being serious or not their true thoughts always show through what they write.
>>
>>93353902
>Almost all terrorist attacks these last few years has been in the name of islam.
The fuck are you talking about? In the US, at least, most terrorists are natural born citizens with no ties to Islam whatsoever. The vast majority of Islamist terrorists in the West are of a radically orthodox minority subset of Sunnism call Salafi, and I'm fairly certain they know of those stories but interpret them as valid only if Christians and Jews submit to the domination of the Caliphate. Moreover, every Abrahamic religion has passages that encourage violence against nonbelievers.
>>
>>93353549

Speakng of which, the reason why ANTIFA are hated is because they go after innocent people, with Richard Spencer being an anomaly. And he's not much of a fighter anyway. They'd NEVER go after people like The Aryan Brotherhood. (oh but they're brave enough to stab a police horse.)
>>
>>93346726
If the show ever ends up legit promoting and supporting the propaganda of "privilege", "cis gendered", "institutionalized racism", "racism against whites isn't racism", "modern feminism", and "social justice", then I would prefer the series be canceled.
>>
>>93348237
Morality is the biggest thing that the left pushes. Its basically what everything they push is based on. Calling everyone racist, shaming people for the race they were born as, and shaming people that believe in biological sex, all things based on choices driven by morality.
>>
>>93354362

Well it counts. It's as fair as calling WACO and Jonestown "Christian Terrorists" (and I'm for it.)

(And no. "Westboro Baptists" are not terrorists. They're IRL shitposters)
>>
>>93354362
Mate, I know extremists are behind these things. Sorry for not making it obvious in my post. What I meant is that I'm quite tired that Muslims keep saying that these people are misunderstanding their religion without bringing either the haddith or the prophet's story up at all. That would imply that you only need the qur'an, and with only the qur'an misunderstandings are easy to come by.

As for the Abrahamic religions part. There's a distinct difference between, at least, Islam and Christianity, in Christianity all the stories are a form of divine inspirations, that means it's hard to pinpoint exactly where the divine message in the bible is located and thus the bible is not taken literally. Meanwhile the qur'an is a verbatim of god which means it's god's exact words written in the qur'an. From my understanding of Christianity the only thing you need to follow to be considered christian is to follow the ten commandments. And the 7th commandment says "Thou shalt not kill" which speaks for itself. While in Islam EVERYTHING inside the qur'an is god's words. Honestly it's not hard to understand how you can misunderstand verses in a 550 pages long book where everything is supposed to be taken literally.
>>
>>93346726
A bojack horseman is already confirmed to be going down this exact same route.
>>
>>93352607
>Prove morals exist
Do you have any standards you adhere to? Any opinions or beliefs on life itself? Regardless of your answer those are your morals. They may or may not be what everyone else believes too, but the dictionary reads moral as and I quote:

1:concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.

2.holding or manifesting high principles for proper conduct.

There. There's your fucking proof. It's in the dictionary. Everybody has their own standards and principles they believe in. Fuck off with your conservitard logic that justifies being a hateful self sufficient shitheel.
>>
What the fuck happened to America that punching a Nazi is this triggering?

That dude wasn't some guy with some conservative beliefs. He was the walking stereotype of the skin head.
>>
>>93349101
>Fucking pussy millennials
I love this train of thought. Clearly people using their brains and therefore doing and thinking things differently makes them pussies.
>>
>>93354618

Knee jerk reaction to ANTIFA types. They find out that "punching a nazi" isn't fun if they're seen as "the Nazi"
>>
>>93354618
Richard Spencer happened. He was just standing on the sidewalk, giving an interview to some journalist, and he got punched in the face. He had a black eye for a little while because of that. People don't understand anymore that violence is always, always, always worse than words.
>>
>>93354508
2 Timothy 3:15-17
>>
File: 1468903892276.jpg (20KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
1468903892276.jpg
20KB, 300x365px
>>93349101
>If I think someone else is morally corrupt, it is not only my right but my duty to use violence against them.
>>
>>93347569
how dare a character says something i dont like1 MUST BE PROPOGANDA!
>>
>>93349101
"Believe in stuff like genocide" is a broad term. Should I go punch the Stalin apologists at my uni because they think it's okay to kill hundreds of millions of people?
>>
>>93354672
And how does this change anything I've written? Divine inspiration is essentially "god-breathed". It's not god's exact words, but the stories are inspired by him, he has given the idea of the story to life with his "breath", so to speak.
>>
>>93354508
Sounds like you don't know shit about Christianity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_literalism
>>
>>93354365
My issue with antifa and most of the major populist protests of the last decade is none of them have come up with a single legislative demand. Occupy was a reasonable protest that had a lot of forward momentum but it completely fizzled out because of the lack of a coherent goal. Same thing with BLM, a group of second class citizens exist in the states and each police shooting is more trivial than the last, but if there isn't going to be a single demand you want of the people in power than all of the protesters will burn themselves out until we actually get a real race war.

But anyway it would be nice if those assholes could do their jobs that all of us envy them for
>>
>>93354365
>with Richard Spencer being an anomaly
Richard Spencer did not commit any crimes. He IS innocent.
>>
>>93354644
But this isn't some asshole off the street.

The motherfucker was basically the caricature of the fucking skinhead.
>>
>>93354651
>People don't understand anymore that violence is always, always, always worse than words.
Wrong. I don't agree with Antifa (What even is that? Where's the rest of the word?) movement, but the idea that words can't be just as damaging as physical violence is not true by any interpretation.
>>
>>93354806
Like I've been saying, the scene itself was fine. People are reacting differently now because of the political climate. Tim Heidecker has endorsed beating up Richard Spencer and Milo Yiannopoulos. He also applauded the "bike lock" attacker from Berkeley, who just hit random people with Trump paraphernalia.
>>
>>93354813
>but the idea that words can't be just as damaging as physical violence is not true by any interpretation.
>>
>>93354806

Be very carefil what you're saying. You're basically saying that "words are violence" is a legit excuse to kill someone.
>>
>>93354813
>>93354834
Crap, forgot to add my one-word comment.

"elabor8"

I don't understand this idea that someone saying things you don't like means you have to punch them, particularly when they're doing it in a venue where anyone is free to enter or leave as they please.
>>
>>93354813
Spoken like someone who has never been even at risk of receiving physical violence.
>>
>>93354739
"Biblical literalism is a term used DIFFERENTLY by DIFFERENT authors concerning biblical interpretation."

Mate, all this says is that some authors interpreted everything in the bible literally, that doesn't make it the defined way to read the book. What all authors agree on however is that the bible is holy.

That also doesn't leave out the fact that divine inspiration is located in the book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_inspiration
So even if some parts are the literal words of god you wouldn't be able to know right off the bat which ones who are and aren't god's direct words.
>>
>>93354844

Although there might be exceptions towards those eoth big meaty claws.
>>
>>93354824
So basically overly sensitive bitches?
>>
>>93354909
Yeah, I guess, but only because this scene is pre-Spencer. If it was post-Spencer, I'd say the complaints are valid, but it's not.
>>
>>93354824
Milo should be beat up, not because he's a nazi but because he's an idiot
>>
Is Dan Harmon never not a faggy, bitch-titted manbaby?
>>
>>93354834
>>93354846
>>93354847
Well there's the obvious fact that words do not exist in a vacuum and can inspire far greater acts of violence and any one individual act of violence can, but something tells me you'll counter that with some bullshit about "free will" or something. Words can, however, have a direct effect on a persons health, and in extreme cases have lead to death. There's the opposite number of the placebo effect, the nocebo effect: a doctor gives you a sugar pill and says it will make you sick, and you start showing symptoms for no reason besides being told you would. Then there are culture bound syndromes: a shaman puts a curse on another member of the tribe and they die from the stress, validating the shamans power in the eyes of the other tribesmen.
>>
>>93354932
Even if it was post fucking Spencer it wouldn't be valid.

This isn't somebody sucker punching a dude in a suit who is politely giving a dumb interview.

Its the caricature of a skin head. If people are taking such an extremist figure as a representation of themselves that's a whole other issue.
>>
This is the worst fucking thread I've ever seen in this board and I saw the horsefuckers come and go.

Clickbait and obvious trolls and Not Cartoons and retards just retards as far as the eye can see fuck you all I hate how my hobby has been politicized y'all need to fall off a cliff
>>
>>93354989

They're safe to do though. If you tried that with SJWs or ANTIFA, they'd be a huge outcry. Look how many people have cursed and damned South Park. Then look how well Bill Nye Saves the World has been received in comparison.
>>
>>93354978
So the only violent power of words is the possibility of being backed up by physical violence.

Also magic!

By the way, placebo/nocebo don't really exist. It's just a thing used to attribute all the unknown, uncontrolled factors.
>>
>>93355026
>Bill Nye saves the world
The show Joe Rogan utterly shat on?
>>
>>93355037

This. People forget WHY Nazis were so bad to begin with. It's not their rhethoric alone. It's the fact that they had power to enact laws back them up with violence. Without those, they're about as impotent as Moviebob.
>>
>>93355048

It has been renewed for a second season. Some people must have liked it enough for that to happen.
>>
>>93355080
Okay and? Infowars averages millions per episode.

The thing about the world is that its fucking big. With a lot of people.

People shit and damned south park but in all likelihood an equal amount praised it.
>>
>>93355065
Yes. No dictatorship has talked their enemies to death.

Nazis didn't shout "GAS!" at the jews.

Pinochet didn't talk the commies into helicopter rides.

Soviets didn't just tell the people to patiently starve to death.

It was all by physical force, and it all started by making it OK to punch "these guys"
>>
>>93355037
>>93355037
>So the only violent power of words is the possibility of being backed up by physical violence.
No. Words shape the world we live in and the actions we perform.

>Also magic!
The effect a person's mind on their body isn't magic. It's a demonstrable reality. Or do you want to argue that words do not affect the mind.

>By the way, placebo/nocebo don't really exist. It's just a thing used to attribute all the unknown, uncontrolled factors.
No it isn't. I'm not sure why you would think that.
http://www.webmd.com/pain-management/what-is-the-placebo-effect#1

>>93355065
Were it not for their rhetoric they would have had no power to begin with. Hitler didn't kill anyone personally.
>>
>>93355251

If that were true, then we'd all be dead by now because everyone would just be killing each other. Rhethoric can only take you so far. Without power, it's just that. If Hitler never met Goebbels, he'd just be a has been artist.
>>
>>93355080
every netflix original gets 2 seasons
>>
>>93355340
>If that were true, then we'd all be dead by now because everyone would just be killing each other.
What are you even talking about? I get that you haven't actually researched this stuff and don't care enough to google it, but at least try to be coherent.
>Rhethoric can only take you so far. Without power, it's just that. If Hitler never met Goebbels, he'd just be a has been artist.
Rhetoric was all Hitler had. He had no power besides that; he wasn't strong or physically imposing, he didn't threaten people into following him, he didn't beat and kill his way to the top.
>>
Can you fucking retarded faggots finally talk about cartoons, or are you just gonna keep shitting this pointless ass thread up with /pol/shit?
>>
Why do the alt-right bitches about everything just like SJWs do when they get their fee fees hurt?
>>
>>93355502
>that drawing of the faggot with the mask
>>
>>93355502
Its almost like both sides are exactly the same.
>>
>>93355556
They aren't. One side is a direct result of the other side shitting up modern culture. Cause and effect.
>>
>>93355573
And they're still equally shit. Now, can we finally talk about Rick & Morty?
>>
>>93352607

Yeah and a magical being who created the universe isn't a metaphysical answer without definite proof.

Take a phil 101 class for fuck's sake
>>
>>93354508
Islamic nations have an entire social caste called jurists whose job it is to find religious justifications (through interpretation of hadith or passages of the Qu'ran) for people's actions. I judge religions on practice, not theory, and in practice, Islam's at its stage of development that Christianity was in the middle ages. Clearly, it needs to be accelerated, but it isn't uniquely horrible at all.
>>
File: 1497920136093.png (491KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497920136093.png
491KB, 640x480px
>>93355460
Don't worry anon, once Hiro deletes /pol/ we'll be able to have on-topic discussion again and 4chan will rejoice.
>>
>>93355714
>Posting from Tunisia I can safely say you are a moron. This is what happens when americlaps think they know politics.
>>
>>93355714
Exactly, Islam is slowly but surely going the way of Christianity. I know a lot of people in Kuwait wants a more secular way of life for example.
>>
>>93355729

Or they spread into other boards MORESO than usual. Because that's what happened the last time it was deleted.
>>
>>93355908
The logical side of me says you're probably right but the optimist side of me says there will be a shitstorm lasting a week or so before most of them ultimately fuck off to /r/the_donald or atechan.
>>
>Hey I just want to impose a totalitarian state on the model of the one that terrorized, tortured, and killed its own population because of their religion and sexual orientation, chill out! If you want to beat me up then you're no better than what muslims do to gays!
No, you're the one in the muslim tier.
>>
>>93355908
>>93356043
they fucked off the first time, theyll be vocal for a few months and then thats it. i still dont understand why moots dumbass thought this was a good idea
>>
I like watching Rick and Morty well enough, but it's not as funny as people pretend it is and it certainly doesn't have anything of genuine worth to say.

If it ended up getting shitcanned I'd be alright with it.
>>
>>93346726
I can see that. Harmon is a nightmare to work with
>>
>>93354937
dohoho so edgy

>>93354989
You don't get it. People see anyone vaguely right-wing as these skinheads now. Ben Shapiro, Ann Coulter.. they're fascists.

>>93355065
I love you, man.
>>
>>93355460
>go to /pol/
>they only want to have discussions about how evil black people and Jews are
It's actually terrible, and I'm as far-right as it gets without being an ethnonationalist.
>>
>>93355908
Yet shit's only getting worse now anyway with them bringing in more redditfaggots who then spread across the site and don't give a shit about how things are done here.
They barely even pretend they're not spamming anymore besides when they virtue signal and push their "sure /pol/ can be a little enthusiastic but them spamming is all a boogeyman and it's the anti /pol/ people who are the real spammers and can we talk about how every board was always /pol/ and cultural marxists are talking over" bullshit.

If anything the issue is that they gave in.
/pol/ has had tantrums other times like when /lgbt/ was made and they literally thought they could get the board deleted if they just whined and reeee'd enough but eventually, they got tired and distracted by some new "it's totally habbening this time for real guys!" conspiracy. Some of them even advocate themselves for moving to other chans after they let the normies in here.
>>
File: pol enters in the thread.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pol enters in the thread.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>93356291
well, you though what most people think of /pol/ is a meme? congratulation, you found out what those deranged fucks are like
>inb4 you cuck communist libtard SJW!!1! and other words
>>
File: Dylann Roof shooter.jpg (61KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann Roof shooter.jpg
61KB, 800x430px
>>93356291
>>93356397
The difference between most /pol/ack users are the ones that finally decide to go with their ideas.
Wish to hear your excuses /pol/acks, are you going for the #notall route?
>>
>>93356464
I'm just saying that I want more than one viewpoint. I can tolerate "racists" if they're not the dominant group, shutting out all dissenting views.
>>
File: Anders Breivik massacre.jpg (30KB, 602x376px) Image search: [Google]
Anders Breivik massacre.jpg
30KB, 602x376px
>>93356464
#ItsJustAMemeBro
>>
But they just had some bro-time on instagram today. doesn't seem like they're on bad terms.
>>
>>93356464
Stupid American kid, just killed 9 negros? I murdered at least 77 people and injured 319 and I will totally do it again
>>
File: anders-breivik-trial-97.jpg (25KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
anders-breivik-trial-97.jpg
25KB, 640x359px
>>93356555
>>
>>93356464
Finish the job?
>>
>>93356555
They finally granted you internet privileges Brievik?
>>
>>93348809
They beat up a guy being a dick to his dog and a child being a bully. It was just a joke about wanting to hit jerks
>>
File: wuacRoQ.png (5KB, 34x54px) Image search: [Google]
wuacRoQ.png
5KB, 34x54px
>>93356500
what you mind by "racist", double emphasis into why you using quotes
>>
>>93356464
/pol/acks are almost all stormfront and daily stormer idiots trying to push memes
>>
>>93356652
The term is meaningless now. It refers to thoughts and opinions with varying degrees of nuance, not actions. There are people who think JonTron is a racist.
>>
>>93356714
>The term is meaningless now.
Oh, so because people here use "autism" a lot, autism is meaningless and not real anymore?
>>
>>93356776

No, but now you tune it out instead of heeding their words. Especially when you find out that most of the time, the ones calling you that are full of SHIT. Like being called a sinner by a child molesting priest.
>>
>>93356714
So since the word cuck has been used a million times on here, does that mean the word is meaningless now?
>>
>>93356846

Depends. Is it used for left leaning guys, or spineless men who would let other men fuck their wives (if they have any)?
>>
>>93346726
Good.
>>
>>93356879
99% of the time on here, it's the former.
>>
File: burn.jpg (67KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
67KB, 680x1020px
>>93356879
left leaning guys = cucks .... cos of course *all* people that is left-leaning participate in the lunacy that is going on lately, is not like stuff like /leftypol/ exist or such
>>
>>93355908
Nope, they'll just go to 4x2chan.
>>
>>93356913

You know in hindsight, I'm glad /leftypol/ is not a thing in 4chan.

If it were, it'd be like right now, except with /pol/ vs /leftypol/ fights happening more often than usual.
>>
>>93346726
bye
>>
>>93356913
What the hell even is /leftypol/?
>>
Could you imagine the reddit asspain that would occur of this shit show does get cancelled over politics?
>>
>>93356983
I would like to have this show cancelled, just to see this
>>
>>93356913
...but /pol/ IS cucks
>>
>>93356972
Radical communists and bitter hatred towards both 'liberals' and /pol/. They support things like gun rights (gotta arm the proletariat for when the revolution strikes) and heavily reject mainstream liberal things like identity politics, one of their favourite things to push is that liberal is not equal to left wing.
>>
>>93346726
>Roiland doesn't and thinks it'll harm the show
>Big ass fight
this isn't real but i'd believe it
harmon is retarded
>>
2scoops
m
a
n
y
>>
>>93350232
>I have no idea how the Spanish Civil War happened and would cheer it right up until the fascists won.
Your dumb little revenge fantasies are extraordinarily dangerous to the fabric of society.
>>
>>93357015
>one of their favourite things to push is that liberal is not equal to left wing.
Well it's not. The American system is in fact quite strange in that it's liberal party wasn't displaced by socialists until quite recently.
Liberals are centrists. They believe in the "content of a man's character rather than the colour of his skin". Your average progressive sees a person as a collection of sexual and racial identity markers. While you could argue that's good or bad, it sure as fuck isn't liberal.
>>
>>93357069
why dont you knock him out before he spreads his toxic ideas to others
>>
>>93357069
Del Taco plz
>>
File: 1479566893991.png (336KB, 361x443px) Image search: [Google]
1479566893991.png
336KB, 361x443px
>>93347569
>beating nazis
>bad
>>
>>93357270
Who are the modern day nazis anon? Can you tell us?
>>
>>93347569
name one cartoon that promotes conservative ideology. ill wait...
Do you know why you cant? Because conservatism mostly only appeals to white low/middleclass people who think everything is a Jewish conspiracy to destroy the world for some unknown reason. It also appeals to the super rich who like the idea of getting huge tax-breaks. Conservatism is a shit xenophobic ideology.
>>
>>93354618
Unless the dude has a criminal record on his hand then it's not ok to assault someone for their beliefs, no matter how retarded they are. And the people who push the ''Punch a Nazi'' narrative look for any reason to cal you a Nazi, therefore ok to be assaulted. Like Antifa, who ironically are more Nazis themselves than the ''fascist enemies'' they rally against.
>>
>>93357366
And this is why people are saying "Punching Nazis isn't right". Because THERE ARE NO NAZIS! Morons simply think that everyone is a nazi.
>>
File: 4324398237243987.jpg (17KB, 224x179px) Image search: [Google]
4324398237243987.jpg
17KB, 224x179px
>>93354618
The left went batshit crazy and decided to label anyone politically right of Karl Marx as a Nazi
>>
>>93354618
Immature cartoon violence featuring shallow boogeymen is oppressive to certain minority groups, now. The narrative must be revised.
>>
>>93354847
The Soviet Union fucked up western Europe way before they started getting violent. The entire reason extremists like Nazis got into power was because of the red scare and propoganda/word shitflinging on all fronts. People don't understand that words are the reason shit escalates into massive tragedies. Woodrow Wilson could've prevented WWII if he simply let the whites fuck up the reds in Russia instead of trying to talk and intervene when he wanted the whites to win in the first place.
>>
>The state of this thread
>Fake news posted in the OP
>Thread immediately with /pol/ retards screeching about "muh liberals"
>Mods only deleted a few posts, instead of the whole fucking thread
A dumpster fire all around. And the /pol/tards needs to fuck off back to their containment board.
>>
>>93357841
immediately gets derailed*
>>
File: wV8lMiK.gif (430KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
wV8lMiK.gif
430KB, 500x538px
>>93357841
No! Let them stay!
>>
>>93350057
Tapping on smartphone screens, obviously.
>>
>>93357343
Want to ask your average muslim guy what he thinks about gays and jews? Might be surprising to you!
>>
>>93346726
Oh well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>93350543
The problem is when it becomes coupled with "You're a nazi if I say you are".
>>
File: IMG_5213.jpg (87KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5213.jpg
87KB, 720x480px
>>93356588
You'd be surprised how many Blacks and Mexicans fly the Confederate flag
>>
>>93357270
>commies get a free pass
Such hypocrisy
>>
>>93358857

Not even muslims. Ask a BLM member that same question too. Same results.
>>
File: pol_4chan.jpg (158KB, 817x641px) Image search: [Google]
pol_4chan.jpg
158KB, 817x641px
>>
>>93347569
Are you that faggot that keeps posting that gif of Rick and Summer beating up the nazi on /tv/?
>>
>>93359917
>edit in a nazi armband on a jew being pushed in a oven
Whoa
>>
>>93346839
CNN.jpg
>>
File: IMG_5163.png (112KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5163.png
112KB, 640x960px
>>
>>93348693
He also bitched at the family for being on their electronics instead of celebrating christmas. He even says, "don't you know this is the day of our lord and savior, jesus christ?"

He absolutely believes in God cause he knows he was created by a higher power. All those 4th wall breaks support this and the fact that he tries to go out of his way to prove how pointless the higher power is. He even created life and stated, "My god is the biggest dick that never existed! Why do you think I made you?"
>>
>>93353526
What are you questioning? Quit being a retarded beta fag.
>>
>>93346726
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!
>>
>>93354303
Everyone hated the Rocknaldo episode. It truly was Lauren flinging shit at the wall and Florido having to clean it up.

>>93352627
This. I can't stand political shit in my entertainment. I have to deal with it enough and I use media as an escape. I don't need politics in there. South Park is an exception goes they usually try and go the unbiased route by making fun of each side.
>>
>>93346726
good, it's a meme show that's been taylor made for reddit since day one
>>
What the hell is wrong with the people in this thread who are angry about a Neonazi being beaten up? did you not realize that that montage of beating people up was supposed to be revenge-porn-y and satirical and horribly graphic? None of the people whom Summer and Rick attacked deserved it, and that's fucking obvious to everyone, except for you snowflakes who love to scream "propaganda".
>>
>>93359086
Hey it's that black guy from the Bullshit episode. He is cool.
>>
>>93347569
the nazi's permanently destroyed european ethno-nationalism and are not only directly for the state europe & america are in today but the continued existence of neo-nazi skinheads (who are 90% criminal drug dealers) prevents any attempt to revive european nationalism, drag every nazi into the street and shoot them, and we can begin again.
>>
>>93350825
>Trump was by FAR the long-shot in that race
lol. No he wasn't. That's what the mass media conglomerates shoved down your throat. If they had given him the Ron Paul/Bernie treatment instead of flinging shit at him, than you'd be on to something.

But no, I don't think you realize what a following Trump had. Tell me why should these high population density coastal cities should get to fuck over the rest of the country?
>>
>>93356776
He didn't say it's not real anymore, just over used and lost in meaning or real tangibility to any use of the word.

The term "autism" really is the same now. I'm autistic, you're autistic, this >>93356500 jerk bag is autistic. You see? And now, supposedly, autism works on a whole "spectrum" these days, so literally anyone can claim they're autistic.
>>
>>93349979
I mean, his bait worked pretty good.
>>
>>93348812
Read it in Aku's voice
>>
>>93360722
Please tell me you're only pretending to be this stupid.
>>
>>93362407
>how dare you call me out on my bullshit
>you're retarded

Even Michael Moore saw it coming and he hates Trump
>>
>>93353712
Read the bible.
>>
>>93362441
Bible is the Truth and the Way
>>
>>93362486
People who say this never read the bible or leave out parts that don't fit their world view.
>>
>>93346726
that's not what's going on at all, season 3 wrapped production a long time ago. it's done. it will be released.
>>
It would probably better if it was just Roiland making it.
>>
>>93362509
>muh question begging epithet
wew

Got proof for those claims? :3
>>
Will he get hooked?
lets wait and see
>>
>>93362509
Please, anon, they spend a lot of time coming up with excuses for how it's both literal truth and parts they don't like are either irrelevant or arbitrarily non-literal.
>>
>>93362632
Basically everyone in my parish
>>
>>93349540
Say what you will about The Simpsons nowadays, but Groening hardly messed up in being rich and creating two successful cartoons.
>>
File: 51d.jpg (31KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
51d.jpg
31KB, 480x400px
>>93362716
>doesn't believe in god or religion
>turns around and is gullible towards other artificial concepts such as laws, rights, morals, nationality and property
Sure is spooky
>>
>>93362720
>muh anecdotal evidence
wew
>>
>>93362867
>all interaction with persons are anecdotal evidences
>therefore the claim that people never read the bible is unprovable
Genius
>>
>>93362957
Everyone at my parish disagrees with you.
They read the Bible and believe

>inb4 tu quoque
>>
>>93362794
Are you trying to make a point? Sounds like you're just trying to make yourself feel superior.
>>
>>93362988
And believe what? Different churches believe wildly different things.
>>
>>93362990
My point is that that's all artificial concepts.

I find it baffling how one can disbelieve one metaphysical concept only to turn around and be gullible towards another type of metaphysics.
None of that matters
>>
>>93363024
You're still not making a point. You're arguing with someone who isn't there to try to make yourself feel superior.
>>
>>93363012
>And believe what?
That the Bible is True and the Way
They study the Bible daily and we have a monetary with hermit monks that do nothing but read the Bible everyday.
>>
>>93362988
So what do they say about the part, where God punishes a king, because he refused to genocide the nation he conquered?
Are they OK with this?

Or the part, where a general sacrificed his daughter because of a promise that didn't went how he planned it to go

Or where a king sents his friend on a suicide mission so he can bang his wife, despite him having a metric fuck ton of women legally married to him already

How can people take this book and base their morals on it?
>>
>>93363041
Science, is the study of natural reality. Applied science is engineering. There's a clear and distinct difference. Neither of the two provide metaphysical outlooks on life that ultimately all humans intimately search for. Science will tell me HOW I was born, but not WHY I was born for example. What it really boils down to is that almost every person has a dogma of his own that he chooses to share with others or not. Even atheists contrive ethics in the exact same manner as the religious do. While atheists reject the existence of gods and the practice of contemporary mainstream religions, they still have no problems respecting human life, but having rejected religious outlooks, they're forced to search for metaphysical value to life elsewhere. That is why the many different moral systems adopted by atheists are in reality not much different than religions. In fact, Max Stirner, a famous atheist philosopher, saw secular morality as nothing more than a new religion.

Tl;dr if you call yourself atheist and believe in morals and other artificial concepts you're a hypocrite
>>
>>93363073
If it's God will it's okay
Why is it wrong?
>>
>>93363063
That's great, but there's other monasteries who read it and come to totally different conclusions about it. There are monasteries who study other books and say theirs are "true" and "the way". Can you say why yours should have priority in a way that can't be applied to the others?

>>93363116
You've decided that everyone else needs absolute morality because you do. Maybe you don't understand anything else?
>>
>>93363137
If you are OK with this then you are evil and you don't have the best interest in humanity in mind. There is no other wording for this.
Basically every depraved thing can be excused as "God's will"
>>
>>93363137
>tfw abortion and gay marriage was god's will
>>
>>93363180
most atheists still followed religious moral code even after renouncing their faith.

Consider the claim moral realists are making. They generally claim there are invisible properties in the world not detectable by our usual tools of science, properties of an entirely different sort than the usual “is” facts of science.
These are mysterious “ought” facts, and there is great disagreement about what they are or how we know them.
Now that is a strong claim.
A claim, we might say. And claims require evidence, right?

So what is the moralist atheist’s evidence for this claim? Usually, it’s something like this:
“I experience a world of moral facts. I feel very strongly that rape is objectively wrong, and charity is objectively right.”
“Almost everybody believes in moral facts. It’s just obvious. Until you can prove there aren’t any, I’m justified in believing what people have always believed: that some things are really right or wrong.”

Do those arguments look familiar? They should.

Its as any abstract political theological philisophical or social construct with no tangible or measurable qualities and is essentially man made and dont really exist

morals along with other artificial constructs are man made and malleable

Being "moral" is just another type of religion
>>
>>93363200
Define "evil"
>>
>>93363180
>That's great, but there's other monasteries who read it and come to totally different conclusions about it.
So post those examples and their conclusions
>>
>>93363200
>you don't have the best interest in humanity in mind.
Humanity is nothing, moralist.
Nothing matters
But I want you to tell me what you think is best for "humanity" and why it matters?
>>
>>93357015
>one of their favourite things to push is that liberal is not equal to left wing
That's objectively true.
>>
>>93346726
Harmon could leave the show & nothing of value would be lost. Roiland pretty much does all the work already.
>>
>>93363116
>if you call yourself atheist and believe in morals and other artificial concepts you're a hypocrite
Can't i choose to belive in some spooks but not others? I don't understand why it isn't possible to believe that a god created the universe but refuse to acknowledge the existence of morals.
just because there is a creator doesn't mean it is "good" or "bad" or will judge us for these things.
you are only a hypocrite if you say you don't believe because it is not rational, yet work to further irrational beliefs.
>>
>>93349675
Eh, Birdperson doesn't need to talk since he's a flying body anyways

If he really has to talk, they can Microsoft Sam him
>>
>>93349540
Matt didn't get fired tho, he signed himself off as executive producer and basically does fuck all these days
>>
>>93362513
When?
>>
>>93347569
>>93348237
daily reminder that if you believe in god you're just as good as a sandnigger.

lefties believe in feelings over facts
righties believe in god (aka feelings) over facts

you're both retarded and should commit mass suicide. the world would be better.
>>
>>93346726
I'd sooner see the show get deleted from existence than see Harmon turn it into another socjus shitshow. Thank god based Roiland knows better
>>
>>93350182
>ITT: /co/mblr tries to pass of people mentioning their disdain of an obviously hypothetical situation as fake news meme because they don't conform to his liberal mindset
>>
>>93349868
I thought jerry's dad being a cuckold was hilarious
>>
Roiland is the one who browses 4chan right? Maybe Harmon is the one who puts the reddit in reddit and memey
>>
>>93349101
>Assault is still okay if the other person was thinking things I did not like him to think
You probably think that 1984 was a success story don't you
>>
>>93363387
Literally name any church that isn't yours.
>>
>>93364915
Harmon is very definitely the one who puts the reddit in reddit and memey. In the commentaries Justin always talks up 4chan's opinion on whatever while Harmon scoffs to point out what reddit thought instead. Also Justin's sense of humor on his own videos is very much 4chan, or at least old school 4chan.
>>
>>93365192
Are you retarded? Harmon fucking hates Reddit. All his interviews are "Fuck you Reddit, I hate you Reddit."
>>
>>93350303
>stereotype joke = criticism against the group
Holy shit you're so dense
>>
>>93364915
Roiland "browses" 4chan.

He looks for Rick & Morty threads and shitposts them into oblivion.
>>
>>93363337
So, all atheists are now moral objectivists? When did this happen? You seem very eager to put words in their mouths, too (why do I get the feeling you wouldn't do the same thing to a certain religion?).
>>
File: 1498009656506.jpg (45KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1498009656506.jpg
45KB, 500x479px
>>93347569
you do realize us conservatives hate nazis too right
>>
>>93349959
Here's a (possible) idea anon, maybe they shit on both the left AND the right because they both have their own brand of bullshit. Did you consider that option?
>>
>>93365323
Don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
>>93365323
American conservatives don't support violence against opinions.
>>
>>93365341
What, MY side has bullshit too? But I know it well enough to compartmentalize that away, unlike the other side which is all the same!
>>
>>93365341
>Make one joke about one side once make it neutral.
So Bernie Sanders is not left wing, no one is left or right wing, even Alex Jones is neutral.
>>
File: ehhhug.png (60KB, 233x186px) Image search: [Google]
ehhhug.png
60KB, 233x186px
>>93346726
>koreaportal
Even Kotaku is a better source.
>>
File: Don't worry.png (132KB, 364x354px) Image search: [Google]
Don't worry.png
132KB, 364x354px
>>93347569
>beat up a nazi just for being a nazi
You say that as if it's a bad thing.
>>
This thread is just proof that /pol/ is cancer & needs to be deleted. And how the fuck is this thread still alive, when it was already said the source in the OP was bullshit?
>>
>>93365452
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
>>
>>93359113
Well, Trupm says Russia is fine along with China, True Korea, and other nations like them, so it's hard to argue with that.
>>
>>93365476
"Unless you're a fucking nazi"

Beating up Nazis is a proud American tradition.
>>
>>93365453
>the source in the OP was bullshit?
Then how did they get such an amazing scoop as:
>Episode 2 spoilers have even claimed that Rick would be able to escape from the Galactic Federation Prison.
>>
>>93365498
Also beating blacks, so you gotta admit american tradition is kinda hypocrital.
>>
>>93365476
"unless you're a goddamn nazi, because we didn't let all those good men die on D-Day so you faggots could star over with it over here."
>>
>>93365476
It's kind of hard to not beat up a Nazi. Come on, besides Jojo, how many times is the Nazi not the bad guy?
>>
>>93365524
Yeah, but that's just white Americans. Nazi beating is all Americans.

Also, did you just compare WWII's Nazi killing to a KKK hanging?
>>
but rick and morty was always liberal propaganda
>>
>>93365571
>one war for a few years, fought in by a small fraction of the population, where very few were likely "killing nazis"
>tradition

>lynchings, beatings, etc. performed for generations by a small fraction of the population
>not tradition because the receiving end wasn't in on it
>>
File: 1649638529734.png (348KB, 708x654px) Image search: [Google]
1649638529734.png
348KB, 708x654px
>>93352055
>>
>>93365631
You point?

Are you really saying we should beat blacks instead of Nazis?
>>
>Reddit and Memey

lmao
>>
>>93365668
My point is assaulting blacks is more of a "tradition" than "killing nazis".

Maybe we shouldn't be slaves to "tradition" and instead do what's best?
>>
>>93365687
>lmao
Kid, I get what you're going for, but you're post made it sound like you like R&M.
>>
>>93365709
I don't even know who is the liberal and who is conservative anymore
>>
>>93365709
>Maybe we shouldn't be slaves to "tradition" and instead do what's best?
Fair enough, then you're saying we should beat up nazis.
>>
>>93365709
Okay, sure.

But we should still beat Nazis for being Nazis.
>>
>>93365530
>>93365534
Except America had a Nazi Party for decades, whose right to free speech was as protected as any other political group.
>>
>>93365738
and beating muslims that want sharia?
>>
>>93365731
This isn't liberal vs conservative.
It's Pro-nazi beating vs Anti-nazi beating.

But a conservative was the one who called the Nazi beating liberal propaganda, so it's up to you.
>>
>>93365763
They're basically religious nazis, so yeah.
>>
>>93365782
That's no conservative...

That's a nazi wearing the skin of a neocon! Beat his ass!
>>
>>93352985
>There is no religious right in Europe
Damn, you're either extremely sheltered or extremely ignorant. FYI: a nation can still be secular if it has a very religious segment to it.
>>
>>93357279
Probably those guys wearing swastikas and calling themselves Nazis. Thats just a guess though.
>>
>>93352985
Yes there is.

You should visit death metal/black metal/grindcore gigs in rural areas in Europe, and you'll see weird looking retards and cunts ganging up all around the venue shouting all kinds of retarded shit about evil music and Satan.

Luckily they're rare. But they're there.
>>
>>93365733
Well, beating them up just for existing is pointless. Let them actually do something worth beating them for first. If we silence them through violence when they're just talking, we're just saying that "freedom of speech" is really "freedom of speech that I like".

I want them gone, but deciding them having a belief means assault is always justified is a dangerous road.
>>
>>93365865
You make a good point, but on the other hand, they're nazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTT1qUswYL0
>>
>>93350209
this
>>
File: 19373948742532.png (408KB, 666x407px) Image search: [Google]
19373948742532.png
408KB, 666x407px
>>93365365
>>
>>93365893
Meanwhile, in Bizarro World, this same conversation is happening, but someone just said "You make a good point, but on the other hand, they're Jews."
>>
>>93365917
Being a Jew doesn't automatically makes you an enemy of freedom, equality and brotherhood.

Being a Nazi does automatically make you an enemy of freedom, equality and brotherhood.

That's a pretty big difference.
>>
>semi-popular on /co/
>has fans, has people screaming REDDIT AND MEMEY!
>don't care either way, feels like a tryhard version of Futurama and South Park mashed together and the art sucks
>it might be getting cancelled because one of the people involved can't put politics down
>thread is /pol/ warzone
I know this wasn't intended, but best coincidence ever.
>>
>>93365917
Except here's the difference. Jewish is a race. Or an ethnicity. Im actually not sure but that's beyond the point.

Nazi is a chosen affiliation. You're not designated a Nazi from birth.
>>
>>93365951
What about Van Braun?
>>
>>93366002
>You're not designated a Nazi from birth.
Yeah? We'll see how my children feel about that.
>>
>>93362433
>Even Michael Moore saw this coming
I still laugh at this. He literally wrote an article about why Hillary would lose and most of them were true. Most notably the fact that she didn't even bother trying to smooth over relations in the rust belt that were boned by NAFTA (apparently Bill tried to convince her to do so on the basis that he screwed them over which in turn will make them not vote for her), which surprise includes OHIO which you would be a retard to not try to get
>>
>>93366044
If you're retard of a kid dresses up like a skinhead with the Nazi flag it's on him not the world.
>>
File: fetal alcohol syndrome.jpg (47KB, 450x241px) Image search: [Google]
fetal alcohol syndrome.jpg
47KB, 450x241px
>>93366002
>>
>>93365917

being a jew isn't a political ideology.
>>
>>93366110
I didn't give the little shit a choice.
>>
>>93365951
But then, logically, they'd take some action against those things, and that would worthy of assault. Otherwise you've just decided one group that believes bad things is arbitrarily bad enough to not be treated as human.

Should the Nation of Islam also get this treatment? Should the Westboro Baptist Church? What about all the other groups that exist based on hating some other group? How do we decide which groups aren't given equal treatment? How far does that go? Would it be justified to send neo-Nazis off to camps? If not, is it okay to beat them to death? Almost to death?

>>93366002
That's right, you're designated one when someone who doesn't like you wants an excuse to beat you up and get away with it.
>>
File: Enjoy Your Stay.jpg (62KB, 768x569px) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy Your Stay.jpg
62KB, 768x569px
>>93348899
>>
>>93366110
*your
FTFY, anon. And you're right, if a kid ends up wearing boots and braces and has a swastika tattoo on the back of his head, then either the parents or himself are at fault.
>>
>>93365745
Friendly reminder that during WWII those motherfuckers got beat the fuck up, with the mafia even being asked to "disrupt" their gatherings.

They've always been told to fuck off by violence, because they're fucking nazis.
>>
>>93366218
>That's right, you're designated one when someone who doesn't like you wants an excuse to beat you up and get away with it.
Off topic but I love the the basic admission that your kid is going to be the kind of pussy who gets beat up by liberal college kids.
>>
>>93366427
The basic admission that my kid wouldn't stoop to that level, you mean? You're right, if my kid was really smart, he'd just call you a Nazi (he has a recording of you saying you hate Jews and love Hitler), and kick your ass.
>>
>>93348491
It's power fantasy on the lowest level
>>
>>93365822
>>93365863
Tell me more about the powerful religious right in Europe
>>
>>93365476

Your right to tell others that they do not deserve life. An inalieable right.

You are using the supposed virtue of inalieable rights to spout rhethoric to remove inalieable rights from others.

Do you see the problem here?
>>
>>93365315
The one he was arguing with was talking about evil and what's best for humanity.

He's probably a nihilist
>>
>>93366462
No that he's a fucking pussy.

Because if you're genuinely not a Nazi they're going to get arrested. And even if you are they'll get arrested.

You want to know why that dude who punched Spencer got away? Because instead of chasing his ass down like a man that pussy grabbed his head and whined like a bitch after the shittiest sucker punch I've ever seen letting him get away.
>>
>Vegans think you should punch meat eaters
>Environmentalist and animal rights activists think you should punch humanity
>football lovers think you should punch handegg lovers
>urban people think you should punch rural people
>Chinese and Koreans think you should punch Japanese
>people that like their steaks rare to medium rare think you should punch people that like their steaks well done
>non-smokers think you should punch smokers
So on and so on
>>
>>93366708
And they SHOULD all be punching nazis.
>>
>>93366517
Unfortunately, it's what we have to live with to secure that right for ourselves. It's a slippery slope once we decide to just remove freedom of speech like that.

>>93366551
He was replying to me, but I don't think I'm "the one he was arguing with" then.

>>93366630
And how do you prove "genuine-not-a-Nazi-ness"? Saying you're not a Nazi doesn't count, otherwise Spencer isn't an example. And again, where does this end? Is it okay to beat them to death, or only just almost to death? Dead men can't prove they're not a Nazi.

>You want to know why that dude who punched Spencer got away? Because instead of chasing his ass down like a man
I'm sure that would've gone over amazingly.
>>
>>93366708
Pretty much the whole planet would be punching each other. I'm sure we can find a reason why you're guilty of wrongthink.
>>
>>93366742
>And how do you prove "genuine-not-a-Nazi-ness"? Saying you're not a Nazi doesn't count, otherwise Spencer isn't an example. And again, where does this end? Is it okay to beat them to death, or only just almost to death? Dead men can't prove they're not a Nazi.
How shit is your grasp of the English language and really reading comprehension that you respond to a sentence saying that if you sucker punch someone regardless of affiliation you will be arrested with that?
>I'm sure that would've gone over amazingly.
The cops wouldn't care.
>>
>>93348809
not really I just think all nazis should be gassed
>>
>>93366869
You didn't answer the question because you don't have an answer. You have insults, but no reasoning.

I'm accusing you of being a Nazi, and therefore it's okay for me to come and beat you. How would you prove you're not a Nazi? Let's say you can't. What is the limit in how much damage I can do to you?
>>
>>93348809
If they're Nazi's it's american as fuck to kick their ass.
Nazi scum are not welcome.
>>
Roiland is right, making political jokes is easy mode.
>>
>>93366925
But it's so much work to regurgitate political opinions that will resonate with your audience!
>>
>>93346726
Oh well, I like the show but I don't love it like I love the Venture Brothers.
>>
>>93366976
>liking things
Reddit get out
>>
>>93366708
>What the fuck did Nazis do to deserve being so hated? They never killed any PEOPLE...
>>
>>93366914
>I'm accusing you of being a Nazi, and therefore it's okay for me to come and beat you.
First of all. If a motherfucker called me a Nazi and tried to beat me my response would be nigga try. And after I beat your ass I'm calling the cops.
>How would you prove you're not a Nazi?
By not being a Nazi
>Let's say you can't. What is the limit in how much damage I can do to you?
Zero because I'm going to double leg your ass and after I beat you Im calling the cops.
>>
If it's true at all, not surprised. Looking at Harmon's Twitter, he's a total SJW these days and content is becoming more politicized then ever.
>>
File: 18376293263753.png (723KB, 719x1021px) Image search: [Google]
18376293263753.png
723KB, 719x1021px
>>93363116
>>93363337
Holy hell, this is a whole lot of horse shit to parse through. What level of pseudophilosophical circle jerks does one have to engage in on such a regular basis to attain these autism levels?
>>
>>93367017
I have evidence that you frequent a website with internet neo-Nazis on it (which you post hate speech to), and some other people who are willing to be witnesses told me they think they heard you saying "sieg heil" in front of the mirror. The cops see it and are on my side. You're going in front of a judge for your crimes. How do you prove you're not a Nazi?

All you're saying is "nuh-uh, i win", which isn't an argument, it's you continuing to dodge questions you can't answer. For this hypothetical, let's say I'm far stronger than you. How far am I justified in attacking you, the proven Nazi?
>>
>>93366218

not him, but

>Should the Westboro Baptist Church?

the worst they've ever done is hold up signs. it is not comparable to being a nazi.

>Nation of Islam

yes, they deserve the same, but they're not as significant.
>>
>>93367181
But how do we decide which groups it's okay to assault? If a neo-Nazi group rebranded and dropped the Nazi symbolism, are they still guilty of nazithink? What if this group was on WBC levels of action?
>>
Who decides which atrocities committed are worse than the other?

When Israel was being created Ashkenazi Jews sold off Mizrahi Jews in what was known as the Yemenite Children Affair.

Ashkenazi Jews also killed off a bunch of Mizrahi and Sephardi Jew children during the ringworm affair.
Not to mention steal Palestine land

The United States wiped out the Native Americans and put the survivors on reservations.
Almost complete genocide

The Soviet Union committed genocide on the Cossacks called Decossackization

Imperial Japan used the Chinese and Koreans as test subjects in unit 731.
Funny enough, America let the doctors go on condition they give all their findings to them.
(America also pardoned a bunch of Nazi's to make rockets for them)

The Ottomans committed genocide on the Armenians.
>>
>>93367096
Internet hyper-autism christianity and red pills.
>>
>>93367178
Are you American?
>>
>>93367096
He's using pure logic
To him if it can't be measured or tested with science then it is false.
Nothing pseudophilosphical about it
Just very autistic
>>
File: drama.jpg (8KB, 212x180px) Image search: [Google]
drama.jpg
8KB, 212x180px
>>93346726
I don't know what's worse, the fact that it might be cancelled, or the fact that people want it to be.
>>
>>93367240
He called all religion a false concept and says nothing really matters.
Guys a nihilist
>>
>>93366915
Did you know the scientist that created the rockets to get America to the moon was a pardoned Nazi?
>>
this is the most /pol/ thread I've seen on /co/ in a while
>>
>>93367435
And of the most fucking cancerous ones as well
>>
>>93367215

well let's see, let's start with the group that started world war 2 and has genocide at the core of their beliefs and start from there
>>
>>93367178
You don't really understand how law works do you?
This entire scenerio?>>93367178
>I have evidence that you frequent a website with internet neo-Nazis on it (which you post hate speech to), and some other people who are willing to be witnesses told me they think they heard you saying "sieg heil" in front of the mirror. The cops see it and are on my side. You're going in front of a judge for your crimes. How do you prove you're not a Nazi?
Wouldn't fucking happen in America.

The reason why the guy keeps saying that he would fight back and call the cops is because that's literally the real world solution.
>>
>>93367178
>I have evidence that you frequent a website with internet neo-Nazis on it (which you post hate speech to), and some other people who are willing to be witnesses told me they think they heard you saying "sieg heil" in front of the mirror. The cops see it and are on my side. You're going in front of a judge for your crimes. How do you prove you're not a Nazi?
By not being a Nazi.

How is this so hard for you?
>>
>>93367481
Soviet Union?
Worked with Nazis to invade Poland and committed genocide on the Cossacks.
Holodomor 6 million died
>>
>>93367481
Then neo-Nazis (and other hate groups) are a-okay since they didn't start WW2?

>>93367540
Just answer one of the questions. I don't think you can.

We're obviously talking hypothetical here, since it's actually illegal to punch Nazis in America, but we're discussing if it should be justified.

>>93367565
So, you just say you're not a Nazi? Then Richard Spencer isn't a Nazi, since we have him on video saying he's not one.
>>
>>93367565
America loves Nazis
The American government even pardoned a bunch of them and had them work for America.
Operation paperclip
>>
>>93367565
y not the guy you're responding to but you have to proof it you fuck wit.

thats like being tried for murder with evidence against you and you're only rebuttal "Nuh-uh."
>>
>>93367588
It's okay to punch commies too. And socialists, since it was the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
>>
What a fucking terrible thread I said, r/atheism and /pol/ merged into this one
>>
>>93367667
>It's okay to punch commies too.
Berkley disagrees
>>
>>93367609
>but we're discussing if it should be justified.
No we're not.

If you were to actually go up the reply chain, that was an angle you started pushing when someone pointed out that the guy who punched Spencer got away with it because he ran and nobody chased him.

We can actually go the post where you started with that idiotic non-sequitur.
>>
>>93367645
I plead not guilty by reason of nuh-uh didn't do it.

>>93367689
Then punch them for being commie sympathizers.
>>
>>93367364
he better have been punched into doing it
>>
>>93367645
>y not the guy you're responding to but you have to proof it you fuck wit.
I have to prove I'm not a Nazi?

To whom?
>>
>>93367682
I still don't understand why the mod didn't just prune the thread.
He removed a few posts and let the shitshow continue
>>
>>93367718
You're accused of being a Nazi. There's evidence that you associate with known Nazis and witnesses to you doing Nazi-like things. How do you defend yourself?
>>
>>93367753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVZN7sMF4Sg
>>
>>93367753
>You're accused of being a Nazi.
Cool. Why would I care?
>>
>>93367771
Sorry, the Bill of Rights was suspended to make room for the Punch a Nazi Act. Damn First Amendment got in the way.
>>
>>93367771

The constitution does not prevent a private entity from making punching you or making you an outcast.
>>
>>93367810
>The constitution does not prevent a private entity from making punching you
No that's the police.

And these hands.
>>
>>93367707
He had all crimes accused against him dropped
>>
>>93367837

>And these hands.

*unsheathes katana*
>>
>>93367854
That's a weird way to punch someone.
>>
>>93367792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RhMH0fzClg
>>
>>93367866
I don't know what kind of world I've found myself in that the cops don't arrest people who assault others and they have swords but fuck it sword fighting time.
>>
>>93367792
Funny enough, there is a law on the books making being a communist illegal.

Communist Control Act of 1954
>>
>>93367854

>"build us a rocket or we'll throw you in prison to get ass raped by large black men"

It sounds a lot like they didn't think very highly of him and were just using him to build a rocket.
>>
>>93367869
The punched his passport and made him American.
He got away scott free
>>
>>93367918
But they still punched him, right?
>>
>>93367901
More like "make rockets for us and we won't turn you over to the Soviets and to make the deal sweeter well drop all charges against you"
>>
>>93367893
Communism and Nazism should be illegal in the US.
>>
>>93367925
Nope
He's actually lauded as a hero for helping beat the Soviets to the moon.
>>
>>93367951
How do you define them to make that actionable? For example, the Communist Control Act defines them as being involved with the specific Communist Party.
>>
>>93363116
>>93363337
This is some top tier cringy r/atheism shit right here
>>
Thank god this thread is almost finished. Fuck everything about this shitshow of a thread & you retards spamming it with /pol/shit.
>>
>>93368108
But he's like the equal and opposite to them. He seems to really hate atheists.
Thread posts: 538
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.