[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was okay to kiss your friend's girl like this in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 7wUQw7u.png (507KB, 457x790px) Image search: [Google]
7wUQw7u.png
507KB, 457x790px
It was okay to kiss your friend's girl like this in the 80's?
What is wrong with Claremont?
>>
What is not wrong with Claremont?
>>
>>93345671
He's a slut
>>
File: X-TremeX-Men38-10.jpg (179KB, 800x611px) Image search: [Google]
X-TremeX-Men38-10.jpg
179KB, 800x611px
>>93345671
What's wrong with Claremont?

No the question is: Why hasn't Claremont been sectioned to the loony bin?
>>
>>93345671
Angel always had a thing for Jean. And Jean was kinda going evil at the time.
>>
She also kissed the guy from Hellfire Club and Scott did nothing. Maybe he's a cuck.
>>
File: Claremont_is_Sick.png (509KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
Claremont_is_Sick.png
509KB, 480x488px
>>93345671
Also, lol, that Claremont had a thing for Jean while writing her as a huge slut, yet never missed an opportunity to whore out Emma Frost.

Emma, being rather monogamous with her select few lovers.

She was loyal to Shaw by choice because they shared mutual respect for each other and were partners.

Nope, Claremont writes Jean as a intergalactic, genocidal nymphomaniac and we're supposed to sympathize with her, while Emma's a old, dirty slut who deserves to be raped to death.
>>
>>93345671
Do not forget that Kitty was 13 in the 80s and was still dating Pyotr.
>>
>>93345890
Pretty sure her turn to evil was more on his mind.
>>
>>93345908
Don't remind me. Kitty was trying to bang both Rasputins back then.
>>
>>93345671
>girl
Canonically, that not a girl. That's an eldritch being wearing a meatsuit shaped like a girl.
>>
>>93345671
>What is wrong with Claremont?

How long have you got?
>>
>>93345908
I'm still reading it. But it's said that Pyotr is the youngest X-Man. Ororo always calls him "little brother".

>>93345897
Man, it's not possible that she will be with enough guys, from the point I am to the end of the saga, to be called a nymphomaniac. I don't wanna believe it.
All the crazy stuff aside, I have been enjoying his run.
>>
>>93346008
He's 17/18ish. There was nothing wrong since Kitty was slutting it up for him
>>
>>93345671
>french
Hope that answers your question
>>
>>93346008
So long as you are enjoying his run is all that matters.

The rest of us are just bitching because it's /co/.
>>
>>93346127
Pyotr is very handsome, every female wants the x-dick.

>>93346150
Yeah, his run is de oldest X-Men I have read, so I thought the kiss could have deeper meaning for a older reader.
I started reading X-Men to understand the "cyclops was right" thing and end up liking the morrison's New X-Men book, wich made me interested in the franchise as a whole.
>>
>>93346244
Grant Morrison's New X-Men is my favorite X-Men run. Claremont had some fun ideas, but his execution never sat well with me. I don't agree with his writing style and personal tropes.
>>
>>93345671
>What's wrong with Claremont
Don't forget that Jean is essentially a canon slut and has cucked scott multiple times in the series. I don't get what people see in her desu, she has zero redeemable features
>>
>>93345985
>implying that doesn't make her even hotter
>>
>>93346413
Who got the book after Claremont?
Also, I have the New X-Men v2 and the Warren Ellis run on Astonishing X-Men to read. These books are good?

>>93346471
I don't like Jean, she's always bitching and reading people's minds without consent.
Scott and Emma is the best couple.

>>93346531
Byrne's Moira is hotter than Byrne's Jean/Phoenix.
>>
>>93346413
>>93346244
Morrison's run is good for new readers who prefer a clean slate. Its absolutely messy with the history in mind. That's contrast from Claremont which build off of what came before. All this fetishist shit /co/ complains about are really just nitpicks.
>>
>>93346640
>Who got the book after Claremont?
Scott Lobdell
>Also, I have the New X-Men v2 and the Warren Ellis run on Astonishing X-Men to read. These books are good?
No
>>
>>93346640
>New X-Men v2

Fun teen book, just don't turn into one of those crybabbies that does nothing but complain
>>
File: A_little_Damien_Hirst.jpg (81KB, 600x917px) Image search: [Google]
A_little_Damien_Hirst.jpg
81KB, 600x917px
>>93346640
I never read New X-Men v.2 but Warren Ellis' Astonishing X-Men is great fun to read. It builds on some of the concepts from Morrison's run, but never takes itself too seriously.

Ellis doesn't miss a chance to make some meta jokes about the X-Men's very active sex lives, and thinly veiled commentary on Marvel's Merry Mutants.
>>
File: PISS_OFF.gif (219KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
PISS_OFF.gif
219KB, 500x279px
>>93346736
>>
>>93346706
I loved the humor in NXM. Xorn's Special Class made me laugh a lot. Also liked to see Cyclops as a badass, cause I had a different image of him on my mind. Maybe this is why I hated Bendis so much. But Claremont's Scott is cool too.

>>93346892
>>93346736
The only thing I've read from Ellis is Planetary and I loved it. He really do some great stuff with subtext.
My decision to go back to Claremont was also influenced by the desire to extract as much as possible from his writing.

>>93346801
I try not to take these kind of books too seriously. I always said that if will finish an issue wanting to read the next, it means the book is good.
>>
>>93347080
>his writing
Ellis writing
>>
>>93345962
>Kitty was trying to bang both Rasputins back then.

And she did, eventually.
>>
>>93347080
>Claremont's Scott is cool too
Yeah it's a shame editorial had to step in and approve the whole Jean Grey thing, Claremont still calls it character assassination and I don't think he wrote the character again until the very end of his run with The Muir Island Saga
>>
>>93347104
Yeah, he's been very busy the last few years with non comic book projects.

Several published full novels and some various short stories. He's also written the scripts for the upcoming Castlevania cartoon.
>>
>>93347195
Nice. The only comics writer that I have read
full novels is Gaiman. I will take a look at the Ellis' stuff.
>>
>>93347110
Illyana?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.