[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ACTION COMICS #987: But when Mr. Oz steps from the shadows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: timthumb.php.jpg (82KB, 593x422px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
82KB, 593x422px
>ACTION COMICS #987: But when Mr. Oz steps from the shadows his identity rocks the Last Son of Krypton to his core

So who is Mr Oz? Also just noticed his staff is an upside down scythe.
>>
File: crocodile-dundee-profile.jpg (14KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
crocodile-dundee-profile.jpg
14KB, 300x415px
Mr. Oz reporting in
>>
>>93337421
Ozymandias.
>>
>>93337421
It's prime time
>>
>Prime Time
>Pre-52 Lex
>Pa Kent
>Adrian Veidt
>>
>>93337421
Either Pre-52 Lex or Pa Kent because of the Kansas reference in his name.
>>
>>93337421
I'm going for the bullshit route: It's Jor-El
>>
I see a lot of people suspecting Pa Kent. Why is that?
>>
>>93337587
Holy shit I'm retarded.
>Mr. Oz
>Oz
>Wizard of Oz
>Kansas
>Superman is from Kansas
>>
>>93337612
One of the Action Comics issues have him muttering how he didn't teach Clark to give up. It's probably Pa Kent
>>
>>93337612
Read the Superman arc where he meets Ulysses and introduces Mr Oz. Of course this could have all been changed when they decided to do Rebirth and Oz might have been an entirely different person then than who he is now.
>>
Migth just be Pa

BUT

I think its actually Superman and that the Superman we've been having since New 52 is actually Superboy-Prime in undercover redemption arc

cap this post
>>
Booster Gold
>>
>>93337694
>I think its actually Superman and that the Superman we've been having since New 52 is actually Superboy-Prime in undercover redemption arc
That's stupid since New 52 Superman has already been fused with Pre new 52 Superman into one Superman. You're an idiot.
>>
Wish it was superboy prime somehow
>>
>>93337694
That doesn't work after Superman Reborn fused new 52 and pre-FP Supermen
>>
>>93337692
couldn't this line be directed at New52 Superman specificially. Like Oz saying he manipulated events to make this version of Supes this way?
>>
>>93337880
Yes it could be interpreted like that.
>>
>>93337421
>>see Drakes face
almost punch my screen
>>
>>93337587
Geoff Johns killed the pre-52 Pa Kent though. Is there any version of him that's still alive?
>>
>>93337421
Jor-El or Pa Kent
Post Crisis Luthor can be a possibility as well but not as likely
>>
yfw it's Alexander Luthor time displaced by Dr Manhattan
>>
>>93337421
I swear to god that scythe never looked the same in two comic books
>>
>>93338788
same with Oz himself. I went through a few issues where you can see his face to see if it could be collaged together, and it's different every time.
>>
>>93337547
Pre-new52 and post-New52 lex are the same person anon. And Ozymandias wouldn't "rock Superman's identity to his core" it's either Primetime, Pa Kent or a version of himself
>>
>>93339107
Or jon, i hope not though
>>
Oz is Bruce Wayne calling it now
>>
File: hotline pepe.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hotline pepe.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>93338330
6god
>>
>>93339495
Fuck. I'm stoked for Metal and all in on alt universe batmans, but Oz turning out to be one would be such a cop out.

Pa Kent is the only one that would be worth the reveal imo
>>
>>93339107
pre-new 52 lex was outsite the universe like superman when flashpoint hit. he could have been split in two as well
>>
It's clearly and clearly has been Spectre.
>>
All I hope is that it's better than The Outsider and Forever Evil's reveal on who he wound up being
>>
The one thing I don't understand is why Oz would kidnap Tim, which is why I don't believe it's Pa Kent
>>
>>93340885
it's not that surprising. If he's a good guy, he did it to save Tim, if he 's a bad guy, Tim's mind makes him a valuable asset.
>>
>>93340885
>which is why I don't believe it's Pa Kent
Yeah I think his character was originally going to be Pa Kent but when Rebirth plans happened they changed him to someone else entirely.
>>
>>93340942
>>93340948
In the solicit thread some anons had the idea that Tim was locked with Bart and Kon, which would make sense for me to Oz to be Pa Kent because Conner
But then Oz could have been Ma Kent just as well
>>
>>93340978
>Ma Kent
The world shook just now, anon, you feel that. The booty-tingling of the blog posts ready to laugh at MARTHAAA being behind it all would shatter the continents.
>>
File: its me supes.png (266KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
its me supes.png
266KB, 363x363px
aw, son of a bitch
>>
File: Happy Martha's Day.png (668KB, 718x970px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Martha's Day.png
668KB, 718x970px
>>93341066
The best thing you can do about something like MARTHA is to own it with stride.
>>
>>93341081
I heard that in JRs voice.
>>
>>93337421
He's a Speedster.
>>
>>93341110
I get the point to a degree, like with the small Banepost references in the comics, but I disagree. That way of thinking is why Aquaman was a joke to the normies for so long until they cast AquaKhal.
>>
>>93337692

Guys, it's Pre-Crisis Earth 1 Superman, Kal-L.

Cap this. Fucking cap it, and you'll be posting it later.
>>
>>93341241
It's a case by case basis. Superman is THE icon and Batman is THE money maker, both can take one bad movie and one bad meme.
I don't know about DC embracing Aquaman being a joke, but in his case the public perception is too deep rooted they have to go the extreme opposite direction.
>small Banepost references in the comics
wait what
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.