[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Captain Underpants movie any good? I'm thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: underpants.jpg (289KB, 1777x999px) Image search: [Google]
underpants.jpg
289KB, 1777x999px
Is the Captain Underpants movie any good?

I'm thinking of checking it out before it fucks off from theaters to make room for EXPLOSIONSMICHAELBAY
>>
yeah it's pretty good
saw it twice
>>
>>93337018
I liked it a lot. It was funny, well-animated, and the potty humor was barely there and when it was there it was pretty clever. Not just someone farting as the joke which is kind of what I was expecting.
>>
>>93337018
It was the typical Dreamworks crap of obnoxious, over-the-top, pop-culture references and yelling. The books were funny because they were actually clever and had an ounce of self-awareness and didn't devolve into stupid, cheap humor. You'd be better off renting it whenever it comes to Redbox or whatever, or just rereading the books.
>>
>>93337881
>>93338757
I don't know who to believe!
>>
>>93339215
If you're seeing it because you like the books, you'll be disappointed. If you think the Minions are funny, then you won't be.
>>
I read the books when I was younger and thought it was just as good, if not better.
>>
>>93339215
It good regardless of the books and what not. Very also it's cool to see they handled all the fourth wall stuff of the books. Even Flip-o-Rama
>>
>>93337018
eh
>>
>>93337018
For those who have seen it, would I enjoy it if I never read the books as a kid?
>>
>>93341492
yes, but it's never too late to read the books anon, they're just as good as an adult if not better
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/92882953/#92882953
>>
>>93337881
>>93338757
Two types of posters, ladies and gentlemen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.