[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been paying attention to MvC:I and I'm seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 537ba61b764b4.jpg (77KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
537ba61b764b4.jpg
77KB, 940x529px
I've been paying attention to MvC:I and I'm seeing a lot of people saying pic related ruins everything she touches, she's a horrible character, etc.

Give me the basic gestalt about Carol Danvers, /co/. What makes her so bad?
>>
>>93336602
She's a great character that normies hate because they have shit taste.
>>
>>93336602
She's like Korra, but more effective and less gay.
>>
>>93336602
She's not a bad character, it's just a flanderization of her headstrong nature to the point where she does the most stupid shit against all reason (e.g. the entire Civil War 2 arc).
>>
>>93336602
She was a good character that went to shit because Marvel forgot what made her interesting and started pushing her in the hopes of getting their own Wonder Woman.
>>
>>93336602
Tumblr fans
Feminist
Radical liberal leftist fans
Butch Dyke body
Lesbian short hair
Try hard leader
Try hard wonder woman
Muslim sidekick legacy

NuCarol is literally Aids and HIV
>>
File: 1485357405677.jpg (255KB, 743x883px) Image search: [Google]
1485357405677.jpg
255KB, 743x883px
>>93336602
>What makes her so bad?

She's a fascist who refused to see the error of her ways, and she put Iron Man in a coma. What a bitch
>>
>>93336634

Let me try

>le strong woman
>Presented as tough as nails and unshakable
>Gets in over her head and gets her ass kicked
>At the first sign of resistance cries that life is hard
>Refuses to accept help and then bitches about having to do shit alone
>"I never asked for this" angst
>Gets butthurt when people learn to take care of themselves even though she gets stressed out taking care of other people and bitches about it
>Half-asses majorly important decisions
>Is seen as a bastion of strength by her friends and family even though she's emotionally fragile

Am I in the ballpark?
>>
>>93336623
Normies know nothing of her existence.
>>
>>93336752
Definitely in the right zip-code.
>>
File: img024.jpg (470KB, 1280x1959px) Image search: [Google]
img024.jpg
470KB, 1280x1959px
>>93336623
normalfags don't even who she. the only captain marvel they know is Shazam.
>>93336752
She have problems with her parents. especially daddy issues
She is a ex-CIA and Air force spy. but can't thinkof stealth tactics above the basic level for shit.
Can only solve problems by beating until it stops moving
She also tends to get her subordinates killed every time she is in the leadership. one time she decided to torture and pnch a skrull in her own ship that given to her by SHIELD. That skrull got pissed of and killed 95% of the tripulation. and knocked her out for some hours.
She was well voted so high to be in the MVC3 because she was getting a decent run at the time and marvel was finally moving her from this shitty character. but they reverted it back soon after that run ended. I was one of the people who voted for her. but I hate her now.
the only people who like her are closed fags who likes maen because of how she looks in the comics now (bulldyke style). insuferable yurifags and tumblr
>>
File: carol fatcow.jpg (280KB, 770x746px) Image search: [Google]
carol fatcow.jpg
280KB, 770x746px
>>
>>93336602
It's less about her and more about how her books are written. She's been acting like a fascist lately, but she was always kind of a fuck up so shitting the bed as soon as she gets a position of power is in character. The problem is that Marvel is shilling her so hard, and so poorly, that she's never allowed to be wrong in the story. Every character around her is always kissing her ass, telling her she's right and the greatest hero ever. It makes really damn unlikeable and makes every character she interacts with look retarded.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.