[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://paramountcartoons.wikia.com/ wiki/Little_Audrey Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: LittleAudrey.jpg (81KB, 447x753px) Image search: [Google]
LittleAudrey.jpg
81KB, 447x753px
http://paramountcartoons.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Audrey

Can anyone confirm which of these Little Audrey shorts are real?

Some of them seem fake. The ones with Little Dot and Little Lotta in particular. I don't think they were ever animated characters.
>>
File: LA beach 1.webm (1MB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
LA beach 1.webm
1MB, 768x576px
>>93332130
bump for curiosity
i remember downloading a bunch of eps ages ago but never ended up watching them
>>
File: creepy pasta.jpg (29KB, 857x196px) Image search: [Google]
creepy pasta.jpg
29KB, 857x196px
i saw this one, it came on right after the episode of spongebob where squidwards eyes were blood and he funny scream
>>
>>93332388
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5x9pM-uudE
>>
>>93332388
That one is real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5x9pM-uudE
>>
>>93332426
>>93332432
creepypasta is real... woah
>>
>>93332362
hot
>>
I was never able to track down most of these. I can't say they don't exist, but it's very likely they aren't on the Internet and possibly lost or rare as fuck. Every Little Audrey cartoon I ever saw, including in the pre-Internet era were those you can find easily today on jewtube.

In other words I dunno. Either things got really messed up and the lists are fake or faulty or we truly are dealing with lost media. Wikipedia also has a list of Li'l Audrey cartoons that nobody has ever seen.
>>
Toonova.net has 11 of the episodes
>>
>>93335278

All of those are known and everywhere.
>>
>>93332432
>implying every little girl wants to be adored just so they can treat everyone like a bitch

Hey /pol/? Got sumthin for ya!
>>
>>93332130
i cant see dawg gawn on youtube but it exists
>>
File: audrey.jpg (51KB, 434x640px) Image search: [Google]
audrey.jpg
51KB, 434x640px
>Time to post these on Tinder and ensure Chris Hansen has enough work for the next few months!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-21-01h56m37s040.png (434KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-21-01h56m37s040.png
434KB, 720x576px
>>93335715
>>
>>93332426
That gave me a genuine chuckle
>>
>>93332130
>Prior to her adoption by Famous in 1947, Little Audrey had a long career in folklore as the butt of a series of mostly dirty jokes, some going as far back as the First World War.
>>
Pierre Berton, in The Dionne Years: A Thirties Melodrama (1978), offers this example of a Little Audrey joke as was in fashion around the time of the Dionne Quintuplets birth in 1934:

>Little Audrey's mother asks her to buy some groceries at the Safeway, and she laughed and laughed because she knew there was no safe way.

One of the most famous goes like this:

>One day, Li'l Audrey was playing with matches. Her mother told her she'd better stop before someone got hurt. But Li'l Audrey was awfully hard headed and kept playing with matches, and eventually she burned their house down.

>"Oh, Li'l Audrey, you are sure gonna catch it when your father comes home!" said her mother.

>But Li'l Audrey just laughed and laughed, because she knew her father had come home early to take a nap.

As nasty as some of these jokes were, they were extremely popular, and it became inevitable that someone would appropriate the name of the character.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.