[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old do you think is Johnny Bravo? What did you think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Ladies take a hint.png (323KB, 704x453px) Image search: [Google]
Ladies take a hint.png
323KB, 704x453px
How old do you think is Johnny Bravo?

What did you think of Johnny goes to bollywood movie? I like that women dont hurt him there, and it's got rid of the annoying supporting cast, mama bravo it's the only good one.

Also what why does the Hindu girl have german subtitles?
>>
>>93320401
>>
>>93320401
>Johnny goes to bollywood
do you mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaeLBr9H7cU
>>
>>93320559
Also the short that was exclusive to India has finally hit on youtube.

I like more the actual international version more however.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgAkeki672c&t=316s
>>
>>
I looked this up a few months ago. Couldn't find anything except a clip saying he was in his 20s.
>>
>>93321127
>>93321518
If it where up to me to guess I would say 28/29?
>>
File: GermanSubs.png (523KB, 889x523px) Image search: [Google]
GermanSubs.png
523KB, 889x523px
what did she meant with:

Ich werde dich immer lieben?
>>
>>93323284
She said "Ayy lmao nia"

Or, you know, "I will always love you." Translation is more art than science.
>>
>>93323284
Join the navy
>>
>>93320401

Young enough that it isn't creepy for him to be hitting on women that age.

Old enough that he really shouldn't be living with his mother and should know how to behave better.
>>
>>93320401

Physical or mental age?
>>
>>93321518
I would guess exactly 20. He seems pretty young, and both he an Carl still live with their mothers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.