[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In this issue the Yaass Queen tells a Holocaust survivor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: SVPnGIn.jpg (327KB, 1200x1845px) Image search: [Google]
SVPnGIn.jpg
327KB, 1200x1845px
>In this issue the Yaass Queen tells a Holocaust survivor he's too paranoid about her spying on, arresting, and convicting people with out due process based on visions!
>>
>>93319652
>YASS QUEEN

Do normies really even know about Ms. Marvel? I haven't heard any "OMG NERD GEEK" girl going apeshit over her

and I'm pretty normie
>>
>it's another everything we do is fine because fuck you I'm not Hitler you are just an 4chan/tumblr
Banning mutants works better as a parallel to banning guns than it does persecuting minorities.
>>
>>93319740
Ms. Marvel? Absolutely. Captain Marvel? I don't think so. I've got a thing for watching haul videos on youtube and I don't think I've seen any women pick up Captain Marvel at all. Tons of Ms Marvel, Saga, and Paper girls though.
>>
File: average carolfag.png (9KB, 630x96px) Image search: [Google]
average carolfag.png
9KB, 630x96px
Her fans didn't care. They have low-standards for writing.
>>
File: average carolfag 2.png (14KB, 694x167px) Image search: [Google]
average carolfag 2.png
14KB, 694x167px
>>
>>93319878
>historical document
>is literally meta-capeshit
>>
>>93319809
>I've got a thing for watching haul videos on youtube
Pervert.
>>
>>93319740
If you mean Carol, not really. Normies hardly care for her at all. A small fanbase of Carol is going Yaas Queen. Kamala has plenty Normie fans, but they aren't nearly as obnoxious.
>>
>>93319652
Did Carol get redpilled or something? Is she going to call Magneto an oven-dodger next?
>>
>>93319652
Why is he still alive? He should be bazillion years old.
>>
>>93320007
death and rebirth etc this is comic books
>>
>>93319652
Magneto's always been a short-sighted hypocrite, that's his thing.
>>
>>93320007
>Real World reason
There are basically only two A-list mutant villains: Magneto and Apocalypse. Marvel just can't kill them off permanently.

>Comic book reason
He either has a secondary mutation that drastically retards his aging or he keeps absorbing energy from the Magnetosphere which deages him.
>>
>>93319652
HOLY FUCK how are the SJWs not all over this? This is legitimately offensive.

They just said "suck it up, Holocaust survivor, you're just a sad comment troll."

I'm actually mad, especially since there was an obvious retort here - "No, Major Danvers, I'm the guy who endured Hitler." Or fucking have him say SOMETHING.
>>
>>93319652
>Right, I forgot you're that guy online who compares everything to Hitler

Could you fucking imagine someone saying this to an actual holocaust survivor IRL? Why the fuck would you write this dialogue unless you were a smug piece of shit.
>>
>>93320105
>Comic book reason
He was de-aged at least once, and I think it's been implied he was re-aged to somewhere close to his prime, not his actual biological age.

He dated Rogue for a few years and nobody went "ew you're boning a grandpa", and the art certainly portrayed him as a guy in his prime (if grey-haired).
>>
>>93320176
Because Carol was 100% right.
>>
>>93319652
>Carol "Hitler did nothing wrong" Danvers

YAAASSSS SLAY
>>
>>93319740
I just know the Yass queen saying from watching danganronpa 3 https://youtu.be/NUoIq-7K4xs
>>
>>93319652
Illuminated was right. Marvel females are irredeemable.
>>
>>93320256
But she literally isn't. How is she right?
>>
>>93319897
its true.

Modern readers can not fully grasp it, without the threat of nuclear Armageddon looming overhead like in the 70-80's.

Watchmen is a bit of a historical timepiece. like, spies like us, superman 4, wargames, hunt for the red October, etc.
>>
>>93320176
They were. This issue is old as fuck.
>>
>>93320176
-No one reads her comic.

-"Mutants are always wrong, even when their right." -Marvel
>>
Remember that time Carol Danvers was raped, gave birth to her rapist, married him, and quit the Avengers?
>>
Carol "The Jackal of Jerusalem" Danvers
Carol "Aryan vs Predator" Danvers
Carol "Everything will be all white" Danvers
Carol "She-Wolf of the SS" Danvers
Carol "Gotta gas them all" Danvers
Carol "One Woman Klan" Danvers
Carol "Three Reichs and you are out" Danvers
Carol "Putting a .22 on every Jew" Danvers
Carol "Dr. Shekel and Genocide" Danvers
>>
>>93320554
Truly the greatest dub of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO_Vk6vrXRw
>>
>>93319740
This was an excerpt from a REAL solicit for an issue of Captain Marvel

>The Greatest. That’s what they call her. Carol Danvers has been to the depths of outer space and back, but that still hasn’t prepared her for her newfound status of biggest super hero ever.
Yaas, Queen! Danvers may not like the crown she’s wearing, but boy does it look good on her. Just watch out for the thorns it comes with—forces trying to take down everything Carol has built.

They actually put Yas Queen in a solicit unironically, Marvel needs to be razed from this earth
>>
>>93320176
Even SJWs couldn't endure Civil War II past the first few issues
>>
>>93319652
>Complains that a guy who lived through the holocaust sees Nazi parallels.

Truly the perfect icon for Marvel.
>>
>>93319652
>>93319958
>>93320176
>>93320184
>>93320491
>>93320880
>>93322492
When did Carol become a Nazi?
>>
>>93323139
It's her Kree Blood
>>
>>93321125
I loved it
>>
>>93319652
Who wrote this/what's the series/issue?
I gotta educate some fools
>>
>>93323780
Christos Gage. Fucking hack
>>
>>93319652

Does Carol believe in the Holocaust?
>>
>>93319855
Well Moore's Swamp thing IS better than Reed's Ms. Marvel. He got that much right.
>>
>>93319652

Is new Carol supposed to be a hero or a villain?
>>
>>93320833
>married him
As Allah wills it!
>>
>>93323881
He apologized online.
He said he thought Carol didn't know Magneto was an actual holocaust survivor

Carol Corps easily forgave him because as white feminists they don't actually give a damn about other minorities like Jewish people
>>
>>93324385
Thanks anon
>>
>>93324385
>He said he thought Carol didn't know Magneto was an actual holocaust survivor

To be fair, he did write her with the right smarmy condescension that would be expected from a lady cop with a chip on her shoulder.
>>
File: Magneto_Is_God.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Magneto_Is_God.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>>93319652
He'd wipe the floor with her, hell, he would wipe the floor with everyone on this damn page at the same time.
>>
>>93319652
Wait what's going on with Carol?

I don't follow Captain marvel that much, please explain
>>
>>93319652
It's fucking Magneto. The guy whose entire character motivation was "I survived the holocaust so now I'll start my own against filthy humans."
Murderbitch is entirely justified in calling him out.
>>
>>93325788
She went full fascist and somehow Steve is the Nazi when he turns Hydra.
>>
>>93325921
because Steve is a privileged ciswhitemale who might be also Trump supporter
Carol is a strong independent womyn who can't do anything wrong
>>
>>93325553
Honestly, if he'd played it a bit differently that could've worked pretty well.
>>
>>93319740
I like they way they either dismiss the fact that she gave birth to a being she would have a romantic relationship with, or that she is an destructive alcoholic, or a cold blooded murderer.

But f that -ish, it's all about the "YAAAAAS Queen"!

Normies. Superficial m-fers
>>
>>93319652
I like how Mags is in the right here.
He is a holocaust survivor who had his dark days went through it relapsed and the became a pragmatic character- yet every other character on the page (a to a larger extent the character written by writer who have agendas rather than stories) look and read as superficial vapid egotistical asses.
>>
After all these tired as fuck hero vs hero events, who is actually a hero at the end of the day? Are the villains still even villains?
>>
>>93326947
I just want one issue to show villains making a fortune having switched to MLM schemes while the heroes duke it out between themselves.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.