[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a comic book artist and you could draw your favorite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

If you were a comic book artist and you could draw your favorite character however you wanted who and what would you use for your real life inspiration for the look of your character?

Pic maybe related for some people.
>>
>>93317617
noone has a favorite actor or model that they wold like to base their characters on?
>>
>>93318234
Sherilyn Fenn as Catwoman for me. When she was young and hot.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (12KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
12KB, 193x262px
Gary Frank has gotten Superman down for me
>>
File: IMG_2838.jpg (77KB, 630x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2838.jpg
77KB, 630x500px
>>93317617
Deathstroke based off of current Jeff Bridges with out the Ponch Belly.
>>
>>93317617
Combine Christopher Reeve with Henry Cavil but keep most Reeve's overall facial features. This is because most Superman comics from the seventies (prior to it and after) carry most of the same features to this day -- features that Reeve's has most of. The blue on the suit would have to deep in coloration -- it couldn't be too dark like the animated series' Supes, but not as light as Reeve's. A good medium would have to be met. I would define his muscles in spandex more realistically than most artist because when I see the cluttered muscles under their tights, it looks unappealing. Subtle hints of muscle are enough. His skin would be SLIGHTLY tan. He needs to be tall somewhat dark and handsome. And speaking of tall, he must be strictly 6' 3". He might have slight wrinkles. Very slight. His eyes would be gorgeous, like deep, blinking diamonds. His cheekbones are sharp like Cavil's. His hair, if grown, may curl a little bit at the ends.

Bruce Wayne. Whew. Hard one because every fucking asshole has their own Bruce Wayne. Staring with the basics: Raven hair, blues eyes with the hidden ferocity of a panther. Strong chin with the jawline of an adult David Mazouz. Kid looks dead up like Bats as a kid, but his face needs to be taller. His nose would be slightly bigger and more brooding. SHoulders are wide, cowl has BTAS-length ears and cape would be log and dramatic. His eyes MUST be white with lenses or whatever, because that is CANON. However, I'd ask if the writer (if it weren't me) could have him wear slightly different batsuits to keep his superstitious to criminals. He'd be 6'2", his build slender and athletic rather than pure, pure bulk. Where Clark is beefy and strong, Bruce is shredded due to constantly exercising.

Basically, make all the constants of each character throughout history into one faithful imagining of how they'd really look.
>>
File: sherilyn-fenn-autograph.jpg (93KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
sherilyn-fenn-autograph.jpg
93KB, 317x400px
>>93318323
>Sherilyn Fenn
Even if I prefer ethnically ambiguous catwomanI can see it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.