[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wouldn't be surprised if this faggot is the one spamming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: el mayimbe.png (420KB, 603x885px) Image search: [Google]
el mayimbe.png
420KB, 603x885px
I wouldn't be surprised if this faggot is the one spamming all the Homecoming memes and false early screening claims.
>>
It's just one of the movie development "rumor" threads. Everyone knows they're clearly fanfiction. Nobody takes them seriously.
>>
>>93316244
I'm aware. More referring to the fact that El Mayimbe clearly browses/posts on 4chan.
>>
>'Verified' people now unironically are using 4chan

The Cancer has evolved even further
>>
>>93316211
Why would you ever believe any rumor or early screening claims that comes from here
>>
>>93316344
See: >>93316251
>>
>>93316251
Wouldn't be surprised if this is where the faggot gets all his exclusive "scoops".
>>
>>93316211
kekembay
>>
>>93316244
>>93316251
Or more likely people who browse the threads believe the dumb shit in them and send them to industry people as """scoops""". I've had too many arguments on /co/ with people parroting obviously fake shit they saw in a leak thread as truth to think everyone here is smart enough to see through the LARPing.
>>
>>93317013
Wouldn't be surprised if some of those LARPers are actual "industry people" (lets not give Gonzalez so much credit. The guy is a real piece of shit) trying to generate controversy.
>>
>>93316211
Supergirl already exists in the DCEU.
The spaceship In MOS and BVS used to belong to her. There's a oneshot comic about it.
>>
>>93316244
>>93316251
>>93317013
Actualy.

We ALWAYS get some real rumors here, we ALWAYS get all the plot of the movie before it being released.

Its just in the middle of fun posting.
>>
>>93317080
>ALWAYS
I bet you actually believe that, too, don't you?
>>
>>93316211
If Killer Frost isn't in SS2 I will shoot up a school or something
>>
>>93317313
reported. Enjoy having big bro watching over you
>>
>>93317098
That's the sort of thing someone would say for plausible deniability.
>>
Um, totally real leak for Supergirl Season 3.

In the midseason finale, "The Death of Supergirl", Supergirl is killed by Doomsday.

In the second half of the season, Reign tries to replace Supergirl as Earth's hero in the episode "Reign of the Supergirls". A Cyborg Supergirl shows up, which is still Henshaw, just transformed more.

Meanwhile, a completely human Kara Danvers shows up, similar to the appearance of "Clark Kent" in Rebirth Action Comics. J'onn scans her mind and sees that her memories are real.

Natasha Irons is introduced as a regular, and becomes Steel.

Mon-el is trapped on Warworld.

Reign goes evil, but she becomes good again and sacrifices her life to bring back Supergirl. Then Supergirl and Steel fight Cyborg Supergirl and Mongul.

Also, the human Kara Danvers is actually Power Girl.
>>
>>93316211
I am 100% certain that any "leak" is just him trying to get people to create fanfiction for him sell to news networks as "scoops"
>>
>>93317876
Absolutely. Virtually everything this guy "scoops" has been bullshit.
>>
>>93316211
Wasn't he the guy that released that report about the Power Rangers movie that turned out to be total bullshit and then got defensive when people called him out?
>>
>>93316244
Except for the retards who do which sadly are the majority.
>>
>>93318077
Yes. That is pretty much his MO. Sometimes he even deletes his own articles after other sites report on it.
>>
File: 1468164828147.gif (999KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468164828147.gif
999KB, 245x245px
>Someones spreading false rumors on 4Chan!!!!
>>
>>93316211
I wouldn't be surprised that the Wonder Woman being a mess rumor was his doing as well.
>>
>>93318171
4chan gets leaks like /v/'s Project Beast that turned out to be Bloodborne, but the problem here is that a literal scamartist has been creating fanfiction on /tv/ and /co/ to sell as leaking insider scoops on to blogs for relevance.
>>
>>93317080
Infinite monkeys on infinite typewriters stuff though
>>
>>93317851
>Reign tries to replace Supergirl as Earth's hero in the episode "Reign of the Supergirls"
This is dumb enough to be true
>>
>>93318320
Infinite anons on infinite keyboards
>>
>>93318227
Neither would I. This chode regularly just stirs the pot to generate buzz for the sites he writes for. He's the asshole who started the Zendaya is MJ rumor.
>>
>>93318518
Same amount of shitposting
>>
>>93316211
who's dumb enough to believe rumors on 4chan of all places?
>>
>>93318602
Umberto, who literally uses 4chan's fake news to profit.
>>
>>93316298
MUH SEKRIT CLUB IS NOT SEKRIT ANYMORE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FEEL ABOVE NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW
>>
>>93318898
That is very silly.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.