[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else still play EEnE Online? I thought about resubbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 1497666585550.jpg (155KB, 1048x589px) Image search: [Google]
1497666585550.jpg
155KB, 1048x589px
Anybody else still play EEnE Online? I thought about resubbing but I wanted to hear from people who still play
>>
Jesus Christ! The effort put into this pic!
>>
>>93313746
How come no one has ever tried to make it real? There must be a lot of programmers that actually know about this and with all the shitty games on steam it's a mystery for me. No early access, no patreon, wtf?
>>
>>93314322
Don't want CN and Danny Antonucci C&Ding our asses now.
>>
>>93314322
pretty much this>>93314351

although there's nothing that says you can't make a game like that.
>>
>>93314322

Nobody wants to spend that much effort on a meme.
>>
File: 1497386593924.png (313KB, 372x460px) Image search: [Google]
1497386593924.png
313KB, 372x460px
>>93313746
How do I sign up to this anon?
>>
Good to see a few other Johnny players running around after the Plank rework.
>>
there's an infinite jump glitch as rolf right now, try it before they patch it

it's the three shoed beating and jump-key at the same time, there's already guys finding OOB rooms where the mods test stuff, there's nazz lewds apparently
>>
>>93316338
Cool I can finally get back to Chimp World with this glitch.
>>
>>93314425
U'd be surprised
>>
File: smug anime girl.png (170KB, 347x531px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.png
170KB, 347x531px
>>93313746

whether or not you resub may depend on how good your main is right now so I will give you the rundown from current best to worst classes overall.

1 Ed
Ed is honestly the easiest yet most versatile class in the game. Edzilla, loather and pebble builds all dominate in brute strength and he has some utility builds like spy ed, edwardo brother or fly ed. he isn't broken but he can do so many things so well

2 double D
Edd was always a mid-high tier builder/support character until they introduced the sextant. the sextant was originally added to be part of a new "explorer" DD build but what actually makes it broken is when people use it with the Canadian Gatling squirt gun. the Gatling gun was designed to miss most of its shots but make up for it in fire rate but the sextant gives you a MASSIVE dex boost and causes you to hit almost all your shots. some people say he is a glass canon but he is actually a glass death star. its so broken the only reason he isn't #1 here is because its his only top tier build. if this was a ranking of SUBCLASSES, sextant + Gatling would be #1 BY FAR.

3 Rolf
If you weren't playing a few months ago, you missed the GOLDEN AGE of Rolf. Son of a Shepard builds had a ridicules combo of attack, defense and speed, and many doors Rolf was an unstoppable support/sniper killer who would demolish anyone who was squishy like Edd or jimmy. He was nerfed and isn't broken anymore but he is still a great class overall.

4 Eddy
I KNOW tons of people are going to disown this list because of Eddy being this high. people are saying eddy is dead because he isnt the coin flip luck class that he used to be, but he is actually better than he has ever been before. Eddy is now a speed class with a very high skill cap, and a truly good Eddy player is almost like a demigod now. eddy has great CC through his crit-scams and great versatility from his sub classes like tank eddy or banker eddy. dont eat this memes, eddy is fantastic right now.
>>
>>93317533
> no mention of Eddy's increased Jawbreaker buff durations

It's not the biggest bonus, but it's nice to spend fewer quarters on them each week so I can put them toward other raid equipment.
>>
Absolute mayhem on the NeckbreakerEdd server, I've never seen anything like it. I can't sign out, switch servers, or pop up menus. Any attack with any character all result in your character being invisible for 15 seconds and losing 20 health, if you die you fucking glitch in a huge hitbox as big as the cul-de-sac turnaround.

Kevinfag is here and he's messing up everything, it's madness and Double D IS N]
>>
File: battle of the cul de sac.gif (162KB, 680x574px) Image search: [Google]
battle of the cul de sac.gif
162KB, 680x574px
>>93317533
continued

5 Kevin
he is decently strong on his own and also a good anti-dork character (something useful while the eds are all so high up atm) Kevin by FAR is the best dork hunter because he doesn't suck at everything else. his bike is great for rushing double D while he sets up his Gatling gun and great for kiting Ed and slowly taking his health down. on foot he is strong enough to at least stand up to the other heavyweights like Ed and Rolf, but the bike is what truly makes him great.

6 Johnny
still the great all around class he has always been. Melon head builds and plank builds are said to be best right now. he doesn't actually have that many sub classes but a new Gourd build has just come out. I dont know a lot yet but it seems roughly like a melon head build with more debuffs and less defense.

7 Nazz
Nazz has gone from useless to actually passable lately. its not because she was buffed but because all of her hardest counters are doing horribly right now. her abilities are good against most male characters and dont work on Kankers/Sarah/Jimmy but they all suck. Nazz is still an underpowed character so the lack of counters only compensates for this, dont expect be a top player any time soon.

8 Jimmy
his main partner Sarah is a piece of garbage right now so that hurts. Jimmy's scheme abilities are awesome but not good enough to justify how squishy AND slow he is. you will get hunted down by anybody with even a little speed like Kevin, Eddy, melon head johnny and that last remaining Marie and may players. your a slow paced scheme ability user who NEEDS protection, but with how bad Sarah is right now your in a tight spot. not useless though
>>
>>93314322
>>93314425
>>93317131
>group of people get together to make game
>lots of hard work gets put into it
>release some teasers
>get C&D'd
>have to quit the project or completely re-skin in
>everyone loses interest because it's taking too long and it looks nothing like the original IP even though copyright infringement was its whole gimmick to begin with
It could happen only on The Hub.
>>
>that moment when they finally needed sausage Rolf, and fixed the glitch with Viktor.
>That moment when they basically nuked all his good, non meta sub builds.
>Tfw Rolf's only good (which is an overstatement) non meta build is lemon juice+"that's my horse" Rolf.
Why is life suffering?
>>
>>93318380
At least they fixed the Raid boss with Ed's "I AM A MONSTER RAAAAWR!!!" Persona. Dude was fucking overpowered.
>>
File: cardboard.png (12KB, 618x478px) Image search: [Google]
cardboard.png
12KB, 618x478px
>>93318066
continued but if your main is listed here, dont resub unless you are willing to make a new character.

9 Lee
the closest thing to a heavyweight the kankers have, she doesn't have Kevin speed or Ed power, but fills a middle of the road role like Rolf. her problems are that her alternative Rolf is VERY strong now and her hard counter to eddy is not what it used to be. Shutting down Eddys old luck based starts used to be her niche but now that eddy is so fast, a good Eddy will never ever let you make contact. her stats aren't actually bad on paper, she is playable, its just that shes been obsoleted by Rolf.

10 May
just as bad as she has always been. the kankers have this stat set where Lee gets attack + tank, Marie gets speed + attack, and May gets tank + speed.
tank + speed? what kind of set up is that? when I say speed, I dont mean Kevin or Eddy level speed, they are only somewhat fast.

11 Sarah
Why? Why would you take an already struggling character and nerf her hard? what kind of bullies work at CN? her annoyance stuns were totally removed because a bunch of Edd and Eddy players cried all over the forms 24/7 since the games release. they MEMED about Sarah having op dps so hard that even the devs believed it. Sarah would take too long to talk about but ow how cruel this world is to her!

I will discus the fallen queen last
>>
File: mmmmmmhmmmmMMMmm.jpg (31KB, 750x533px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmmmhmmmmMMMmm.jpg
31KB, 750x533px
KOTH online is better.
>when you unlock manager mode
>>
File: WHY.jpg (33KB, 288x356px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
33KB, 288x356px
>>93318896
OP, if this is your main than give up

12 Marie
OP, when you played, she was problem known as the best kanker because her speed and damage made her a great lightweight hunter against double D, Jimmy, Nazz, Sarah when she was decently good, certain Eddy builds and even Johnny when he used to suck. they nerfed her and added Edd's sextant on the same update, to this day known as the Marie Killer update by her players. not only was the nerf way to hard, but Double D's sextant + Gatling build gave him such incredible area control that it actually turned double D into a COUNTER for Marie! She is fast but not fast enough to dodge the tidal wave from the gun and due to the update, to squishy to have any chance of powering through it .BC that build is overpowered its going to be all over the place. the nerf was BAD too, and she cant even fight competently against Eddy, Johnny or even SARAH (that's right folks, post-nerf Sarah would usually beat the new Marie). your only targets are Nazz and Jimmy but that's not much of an accomplishment since ANYBODY FAST could do that. you dont even have any special abilities to help you, even Sarah got to keep a few of hers! dont bother with Marie AT ALL.
she is obsoleted by Eddy.
she is obsoleted by Johnny.
she is obsoleted by Keven.
she is obsoleted by Sarah, SARAH.
she is crap

TL:DR your waifu is pathetic and useless
>>
>>93319093
They nuked her so hard that the ship in a bottle still doesn't make her playable?
>>
>>93319195
SiB's are rare events nowadays, so you cant depend on it, that's part of the reason all the kankers have gone down lately. even when it happens, it only makes you strong enough to take on Eddys, Johnnys and Sarahs.
>>
Finally got a message back from Mike, and I'm a fucking mod of the game now bros. Give me your server and I'll hand out some fucking sweet shit. There's model editing items, minigame portals I can summon, etc. I can also make the houses rise from their foundation in a theatrical manner. If you go under it when it's up and get crushed when it drops, thousands of repeated "WAS THAT THE SUPPORT BEAM TO THE HOUSE" sound clips play at the same time, it's amazing. Might be a glitch of something they're working on for a future event.
>>
>>93318244
>Happened to Metroid fan game
>Happened to MLP fan game
>Happened to Pokemon fan game
it always happens.
>>
>>93319373
>SiB's are rare events nowadays, so you cant depend on it
That's such fucking bullshit. I get they wanted to balance the Kankers out a bit but they didn't need to nerf both the ships AND the Kankers.
>>
File: IMG_3223.jpg (161KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.jpg
161KB, 1024x768px
>>93319916
>That time someone activated seven SiBs
>>
>>93319625
those are bigger fanbases though, but i can stiII see it happenin'
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.