[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Civil War made no sense anyway here's my ideas on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_not8qp6biq1s7seuvo1_500.jpg (121KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_not8qp6biq1s7seuvo1_500.jpg
121KB, 500x647px
Since Civil War made no sense anyway here's my ideas on how it could have been made more ebin.

Please feel free to upvote, like and subscribe to my blog.

Team Cap (Trying to save Wanda)
Cap, Falcon, Bucky, Ant-Man, Hawkeye +
>Sif
>Wasp
>ANTS
>Black Widow really being on Steves side le whole time

Team Iron Man
Iron Man, War Machine, Black Panther, +
> like 5 autonomous Iron Man suits
>Blonsky (to hit home how wrong Tony is)
>Ayo (BP's body guard)

Spider-man shows up randomly trying to stop the destruction.
Vision can be off somewhere crying about his moral dilemma until he comes to save Steve's side from the whooping they'd obviously receive.
>>
>>93313636
Why /co/ is the only place that seems to try really hard to not like Civil War, with poor execuses? I mean its okay to not enjoy things, but what I read here look like poor execuses that even the anon that say them dont seems to believe.

Also, even taking it out of consideration, I just finished reading what you wrotte...not impressed anyway....
>>
>>93313636
>(Trying to save Wanda)
From what? House arrest? That took all of Hawkeye's pep talk. Warmachine's sonic cannon was only an inconvenience because Wanda had to stay and distract from Steve's escape with the threat of her presence.
>Sif
Wat?

Black Widow was on Steve's side the whole time. Or do you mean openly, because that makes her less effective compared to acting as a plant to observe and impede T'Challa and Tony's activities.

>like 5 autonomous Iron Man suits
No. The entire point was Stark was trying to hang his whole Iron Army thing up after Ultron and just be Stark, furthermore a display of force was never his intention.
>Blonsky
I don't think your reasoning for including him is necessary given we get plenty of other evidence that blindly throwing all responsibility to authority just to avoid guilt is a really bad way of operating given they're just as susceptible to human error.
More so Blonsky was already shown to be too big of a problem to manage to casually call on him. He would not accept being returned to cryo after, and leaving him to his own devices would be insane.
>Ayo
T'Challa was on a personal journey for revenge, involving anyone else would tarnish his whole Black Panther honor thing even more. She could have had more meaningful scenes I agree, but they made due.

>Spider-Man shows up randomly
Absolutely absurd. Being casually pulled in through blackmail as a child soldier was dumb, but in a way it showed Tony's desperation to secure problems in advance even at the cost of lying and losing face.
Peter throwing himself into something he's never been involved in and has no idea about makes even less sense.
>Taking out Vision then having him help Steve for reasons
Why the fuck
>>
>>93313858

>From super prison arrest
>Heimdall tells Thor what's going on while he's a bajillion miles away and he sends her to help
>alternatively Coulson asks her for help
>Yeah that's what I ment
>Nah It would have been good and more epic, it's not like the movie made sense in the first place
>You underestimate how arrogant Ross can be
> I mean not into the actual conflict, the fight just happens somewhere (like in the middle of queens) and he just happens to be there
>His love for Wanda becomes to much and he's the Deus Ex this movie deserves

Also I just realised
+
>The Defenders on Steves side
>However many more Iron Man suits you need for the Defenders, probably 2?
>Fox X-men at the end of the through the space stone because of """"reasons""" setting up Avengers vs X-men

Someone tweet this shit to Feige
>>
>>93313636
>Since Civil War made no sense anyway
Its pretty basic if you pay attention to the movie, dumbass.
>>
>>93313958
>I mean not into the actual conflict, the fight just happens somewhere (like in the middle of queens) and he just happens to be there
Your script intentionally has no logic engineered into it, and you expect me to trust you even understood Civil War?
Sublime.
>>
>>93314290
>>93314217
The fights were the most nonsense out of any battle in the MCU period. They could have at least had more fun with it.

How did Falcon evade Tony, Rhodes and Vision?
How did Spider-man loose to Cap?
How did Iron Man loose to Cap?
Iron Man even caught Falcon at one point, why didn't he shoot him with his chest beam?
How was he not strong enough to cripple his wings?
Why didn't Vision just destroy the Jet?
Why didn't Iron Man or War Machine?
Why weren't Vision or War Machine in the opening scene? They could have easily prevented that shit...
Why did War Machine an Airforce Colonel/ James Bond going by Iron Man 3 charging at Steve at full speed like a retard. Why wouldn't he just use his sonic shit while he was engaged with Black Panther.
Why did vision shoot death rays at Falcon?
How didn't winter soldier knock out Tony when Tony wasn't suited up?
How can Spider-man shoot webs fast enough to hit Falcons pack, but War Machine and his autonomous gun can't hit falcons giant wings?

All of that makes sense does it you cum guzzling faggot?
>>
>>93314578
>How did Spider-man loose to Cap?
By not staying tight.
Not surprised someone puzzled by the theatrics of a scuffle failed to understand everything else.
>>
>>93313741
Their reason for fighting is petty, retarded, and is exactly the reason the government wanted some form of oversight in the first place, because the Avengers are clearly not able to manage themselves if they allow personal squabbles to turn into goddamn airport-destroying battles.
>>
>>93314608

12 Disney Dollars have been deposited into your account*
>>
>>93314765
Like autistic clockwork.
>>
>>93314578

For me it's

Why didn't Iron Man and War Machine try to loose Falcon in high altitude?
Not that they were in any Danger anyway...
>>
>>93314578
So this is the true face of autism
>>
>>93314831
"Oh no...it's the Falcon!"
>>
I have an equation:
Rhodey hurt Waifu = Vision hurt Rhodey
>>
>>93314987

>Accords hurt waifu
>Side with Accords
>DERP
>Mind Stone
>Is actually retarded
>>
>>93313636
>Since Civil War made no sense
It made perfect sense. A lot more sense than the comic in fact.

There is no reasonable way to rationalize all the heroes just punching each other out. Hell, there was a retarded news site that thought CW was too confusing and that Iron Man and Cap should have fought over the love of Black Widow!

Civil War finally happen and we can fucking move on from that overhyped event that people thought was the greatest political argument ever when it was mainly "Fuck George Bush Jr."
>>
>>93314717
I agree with you, but playing devil's advocate. Cap would ALWAYS play the pragmatist in this case with or without Bucky killing Starks parents. In comics, or in movies. Starks actions where in compliance with the government's wishes, and where subsequently currupted by zemoes "hur dur revengence by poisoning the well of trust" plot.

>Disclaimer, I dislike the movie because "noht much zehmoh" but at least I'm self aware.

>Selfsage
>>
>>93315100

Who said the comic was good?

It's not as shit as the comic, I mean overall I liked it because it was entertaining but it's in the same tier as Avengers 2.

You faggots just defend it because MUH RUSSOS are better than Whedon when infact Avengers 2 and Civil War just blend into one long shit movie.

(shit is a strong word but you get the idea)
>>
>>93314717
>Their reason for fighting is petty
Maybe its because I can be pretty petty myself but I kind of got that, people can be shitty for no reason really.
>>
File: popularity sucks.png (209KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
popularity sucks.png
209KB, 400x750px
>>93313741
contrarianism, where anything liked by the greater world or some weird omnipresent boogeyman named after the site "reddit" is instantly hated
with things other people liked about it being used as proof that its bad, that "normies are dumb, i am smart, and nobody is allowed to diasgree with me" is a common sentiment, and any actual flaw is blown out of proprtion and used to demonize the whole film

any attempt to call them off this attitude is met with either "popularity fallacy", despite the subjective nature of film being a time when popularity is not a fallacy, or once again claiming "low" or "high" art

they will then claim DC superiority, or "all cape movies are bad" and try to play the hipster angle, or lament the death of western entertainment while simultaneously patronizing a board dedicated to those
>>
>>93315349

Not even, I'm the OP of this thread and I liked Avengers and The Winter Soldier.

Civil War is just pure cringe, and that's saying something when you remember Caps costume in Avengers.
>>
>>93315563
its ok to have an opinion, i dont care what others think
but personally, i dont cringe much at all for any movie, and i would place civil war just under avengers 1, my favorite
>>
>>93315611

They had a fucking superhero battle that ended because a guy actually got hurt. That shit was cringe worthy.
>>
>>93315165
>I mean overall I liked it because it was entertaining but it's in the same tier as Avengers 2.
How? We have a very clear character arc for Cap through the film, and Iron Man is constantly pressured by everyone's guilt. The motivations were clear, and it did a very fun sequence and a very great climax.

What do you want? Some grand standing politics shit like that fake trailer that shows all the great American speeches before Iron Man and Cap slug it out?
>>
>>93315837
You talk like you're 14.
>>
File: 1467399797556.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1467399797556.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>93315349
Holy fuck, this image
>>
>>93315837
It ended because the targets (Cap and Bucky) had escaped and because the well-being of his closest friend means more to Stark than chasing someone he'd really rather not fight anyway
>>
>>93315974

Hmm and Vision couldn't have continued the chase?

It would have taken him 10 seconds going by how fast he was in AOU.

Alternatively he could have tried not to murder falcon and chase him instead...

Alternatively War Machine could have dealt with it himself...

The next movie could be Paul Blart vs The Avengers and you'd make excuses for how Thor couldn't possibly be able to stop the mighty Blart by himself

B-BUT BLART HAD A GUN
>>
>>93316064
The whole point of the fight was to incapacitate, not literally kill (or nearly kill) someone. Once that occurred, both sides automatically lost basically.
>>
>>93315563
>Reddit Spacing
> Cringe
Go back to your hole
>>
>>93316316

I've never been to reddit but you obviously know alot about it

>>93316124

Yeah exactly my point...
Why was vision retarded enough to aim his death beam at a human being?
>>
>>93313741
>Why /co/ is the only place that seems to try really hard to not like Civil War, with poor execuses?

Because it's the crossboard posters from /tv/ doing it.
>>
>>93315297
I could accept that for most people, but I believe that a person who calls themselves a hero and works to defend people should try to hold themselves to higher standards than engaging in grudge matches with their so-called friends.
>>
>>93316385

Op here I never visit /v/

I'm /sp/ /fit/ /co/ /g/
>>
>>93316357
Because he wasn't aiming for the human; he was aiming for the human's flight pack, particularly the thruster so that he could glide down safely. The human proved to be too nimble, and dodged it, so it hit War Machine's reactor instead (vision said so himself "I was distracted." Which implies a level pf humanity that neither him nor anyone else thought possible.)

This is extremely basic information that the film gives you in complete implicit verbal detail.
>>
>>93313636
It made sense. I didn't like it 'cause it never felt like it had any real stakes, the whole collateral damage thing that was the kickstart for the plot is left aside for the rest of the movie and nobody really gives a shit about it, there was a lot of lazy, obvious cliches and stupid things happening just to move the plot along and it was shot in the most boring way possible.
But not making sense wasn't one of its problems, and you don't needed to do a lot of guessing like with BvS. It was pretty straightforward.
>>
>>93316516

>MUH AIMING

Falcons head was in line with his back pack, if he hit the backpack he would have been dead.
If it hit Falcon it would have still went through and hit War Machine. No reason he needed to take the shot in the first place, when they had 3 fliers on their team, none of who were in any danger from the mighty Falcon.

If he was willing to try dangerous shit like that against Falcon why didn't he take out the quinjets wings?

Why couldn't Iron Man or War Machine just take out the quinjets wings and catch it on the way down?

Can't wait till infinity war where Falcon will solo Thanos
>>
>>93316892
The biggest problem with that scene is that they don't really get any shit for wrecking a bunch of private and public property just because they couldn't settle matters as adult human beings, and the fact that there isn't even real consequences because they wouldn't let the character die, nor get crippled for real. At the end, he's recovering thanks to Tony's magic technology and the whole point of the movie being about dealing with consequences is completely useless (I saw it only once, but didn't Cap's friends also get out of prison at the end?). Therefore, you get a bunch of childish superheroes wrecking shit and not having to face any consequences just like before, even though this movie was the one supposed to address that matter.
>>
>>93316892
Are you retarded? The point was that he wasnt thinking clearly at all during the entire movie, because of Wanda. It was the first time in his life that he was feeling that way, and he even puts the blame of what happened in himself because of it.
>>
>>93313636
CW wasn't great but why do people always say the SIMPLEST DAMN MOVIES don't make any sense?
>>
>>93317000

>>93317000

NO ONE WAS THINKING CLEARLY FOR NO REASON.

WAR MACHINE AND IRON MAN WERE NOT IN DANGER.

THEY HAD PLENTY OF WAYS TO DEAL WITH THE ETERNAL KNOWN COMMONLY AS FALCON.

>They could have easily destroyed the quinjet before cap got in it
>They could have easily caught the quinjet before falcon started shooting his fireworks at them
>They could have disabled the quinjet from a distance like at the beginning of the scene where Tony shot the helicopter
>Then caught the quinjet
>They could have flew really high so Falcon wouldn't have been able to chase them anymore
>One of them could have turned around and engaged Falcon themselves instead of asking man of murder to shoot at an unarmored person
>War Machine could have used his autonomous gun to target falcons wings while still keeping chase
>>
>>93317029

I can see it now Avengers 3

>Odin gets sniped
>Black Widow defeats Thanos using her fighitng skills
>Hulk dies from a heart attack from being too angry
>Giant man grows so big till he can grab the moon and throw it at the alien mother ship
>Falcon flies around the earth so fast he causes quick silver to come back to life
>Captain America one shots each of the black order

ITS SO SIMPLE WHY DONT YOU GED IT???
>>
>>93315974
Conversely...
The well being of his closest friend meant more to Cap than the Avengers.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.