[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey, look at how progressive our show is, with its anacronystic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

"Hey, look at how progressive our show is, with its anacronystic brown queen and princess in the Middle Ages!"
>>
WE
>>
>>93311906
This show is shi already so might as well score some PC points
>>
You do realise that the middle ages is around the time when the Christian countries in North-Africa collapse under muslim invasions? If any moment would be excellent for adding in (Christian) black nobility (because they'd have to funds to flee the muslim hordes and live in Christian lands ~Europe~) it's the middle ages.
>>
>>93311927
They're showing far too much skin to be Muslim.
>>
>>93311906
don't be a sjw you fag
>>
>>93311938
did you just stop reading his post after the word muslim? cause the point of it just flew right over your head
>>
>>93311906
The show is not popular
>>
What is it like to be so obsessed with complaining about progressivism that you feel the need to project your hatred for it onto a show that nobody even fucking watches?
>>
>>93311906
Fuck you, I like this show.
Also, they aren't technically in the middle ages and they made it clear enought so it gets a pass.
>>
>>93311906
>historical accuracy
This is dumbest "argument" ever, and you you're just looking for an excuse to be a cunt. Please kill yourself already.
>>
>>93311906
This show has witchcraft, talking dragons, rock gorillas, two black boys hosting a talkshow, video games, & magic mirrors that are essentially smartphones. Accuracy was never in sight.
>>
>>93311906
How did Shakespeare get away with this then!
>>
>>93311906
DYEWTS? Girl princess is top tier bro friend. This show doesn't get the attention it deserves.
>>
>>93311906
Looks like a spaniard princess to me.
100% accurate
>>
File: earthexodus.jpg (30KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
earthexodus.jpg
30KB, 600x362px
>>93311906

OK people the Past humans that colonized the solar system three hundred thousand years ago were very dark skinned but didn't had any negroid features, actually they were slender and had weak chins, when Lemuria fell the Annunaki took over and experimented with humans and great apes on Africa.

Before the destruction of Maldek though, a huge "embryo-ark ship" went to a Maldek-like planet and they became very very pale and tall.

Blacks were always meant to be "high performance" slaves for the Annunaki however they also made them stronger to be cannon fodder for their war against the Alpha Draconis.
>>
>>93311909
ARE THE GODS OF A NEW WORLD ORDER!
>>
>>93313303
WE ARE THE SOLDIERS THE LEGIONG OF LIGHT
>>
>>93313326
WE ARE THE CENTER, THE DEPTH OF THE SUN
>>
>>93313331
FIRE AND FLAME WE ARE ONE
>>
>>93313251
Stop, you aren't enlightened, you are fucking hysteric.
>>
>>93311906
I don't even know what the fuck this is, but I suspect this is an attempt to generate interest in it by someone who likes it but knows the only way to get /co/ to talk about niche things is with /pol/ bait.

Well played OP.
>>
>>93311946
>Read
Where do you think you are? We have shitposting macros with built in randomization to make them harder to detect on a text search.

But more seriously, I think they give zero fucks about history to begin with.
>>
>>93311906
>the Middle Ages
Please don't insult the real Middle Ages by calling it that. It's a juvenile, generic fantasy world
>>
>>93311909
It's true though, catholics are not white.

Benjamin Franklin said so.
>>
File: IMG_0281.jpg (172KB, 813x585px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0281.jpg
172KB, 813x585px
>>93311906
>this thread
>>
>>93311906
She doesn't look black at all.
>>
That’s brown to you?
>>
>>93311906
So, wait, this _isn't_ a thread about Nella The Princess Knight?
>>
>>93313251
Muan here, Lemurians are fags.
>>
>>93311906
"Hey look, a sensitive whiny OP who's furious at seeing a brown person in a cartoon and is taking it personally."

Why are all you fags so easy to trigger.
>>
IT'S TRUE, BROWN PEOPLE WEREN'T INVENTED UNTIL 1974. I AM A SCHOLARLY EXPERT ON MEDEVIL HISTORY THANKS TO MY DRAGONLANCE NOVEL COLLECTION.
>>
>>
>>93311906
Didn't this thing get cancelled really fast?
>>
File: 1497338150872.jpg (49KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497338150872.jpg
49KB, 456x337px
How lonely does one have to be to care about the skin color of a random character in a TV show meant for little girls
>>
>>93311906
It's rather telling that the only time people ever complain about anachronisms is when the nasty brown people show up.
>>
>>93315411
Nah, it still exists
Just not in the US :^)
>>
>>93313373

I can summon UFOs?
>>
>>93313251
why would aniki betray us like that
>>
>>93311938

>i can't read

Now who's fault is that?
>>
>>93313341
Meowth, that's right!
>>
File: triggered ying-yang.png (1MB, 898x1102px) Image search: [Google]
triggered ying-yang.png
1MB, 898x1102px
>>93315502

really makes me think
>>
>>93313251
Wrong. Black people originated from the lost Kingdom of Wewuz, which collapsed during the waning days of the great Hyperwar. Take your fake history and gtfo.
>>
>>93311906
HEY LOOK AT ME WHINE ABOUT SHIT FOR (You)s I FIT IN SOMEWHERE NOW
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.