[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if Mark Millar's Nemesis were made into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1497846978213.jpg (1MB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1497846978213.jpg
1MB, 2000x1333px
How would you feel if Mark Millar's Nemesis were made into a film but the catch is that Jaden Smith is cast as Nemesis, and replaces Millar's dialogue with his own?
>>
>>93310061
So... he does all the same shit, but spouts random Jadenisms while doing it?

It would probably be many time better than the original comic.
>>
>>93310086
It would be better than the comic but dont use multiplication, 10 • -3 is -30
>>
>>93310061
How would it be any different than any other Millar adaptation movies?
>>
>>93310061
I'd be completely OK with this, it'd probably be an improvement.
>>
The true key is: how self-aware is Jaden?

Because if Jaden knows that he's ridiculous it's ruined. It's like Tommy Wiseau in The Room. The genuineness of the terrible acting is what makes the movie so delightful. Or it's like Kanye West when he appears on a talk show. You desperately want him to be just that crazy, because the genuineness, the truthfulness, of it makes it better.

If Jaden in Nemesis would be Jaden putting on a character it would be bad. But if it's just Jaden acting like himself, with no self-awareness whatsoever, then it would be one of the greatest movies in years.
>>
It would be better than the source material.
>>
It would make the whole thing feel more surreal and horrifying.
>>
>>93310061

Do you ever just sit there and wonder what will smith thinks of all this shit? If that was my kid...well if that was my kid I wouldn't have raised him to be retarded, but still, it's be pretty damn mortifying.
>>
>>93310725
pro-tip

Don't ever become a media celeb. Your threshold for nonsense weakens dramatically.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa12ewbKGbY

generic but unironically better than when he started
>>
>>93310725

>Implying Will Smith had a hand in raising his kid

He was to busy getting Jiggy with it or some other shit
>>
>>93310061
>Nemesis
>Jaden Smith
I don't see anything I want here.
Burn it so others may not have it.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000273630279.jpg (25KB, 630x295px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000273630279.jpg
25KB, 630x295px
>>93310061
How Can Dialogue Be Real If Our Mouths Aren't Real
>>
>>93310777
Well, It's not going to jiggy itself, is it?
>>
File: shkvn.jpg (100KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
shkvn.jpg
100KB, 500x500px
>>93310061
>>
>>93310061
I mean, nothing would change, Nemesis is basically a paid mercenary service where rich douchebags get to pretend to be supervillains. You'd just replace Chris Bale with Smith's kid.
>>
I'd mostly be confused.
>>
>>93310725
The interviews with them together are hilarious, because you can tell Will thinks his son's an idiot.

Remember, Will actually had to work his ass off to get where he was. He was literally a no-name guy trying to get into music, then decided to try acting, and even then no one thought stuff like "Fresh Prince" was going to stick around beyond a few episodes. Pretty sure he knows his son is a lunatic, but it's his son so he tolerates it.

Based Clint Eastwood made his kids audition like everyone else.
>>
>>93310086
>It would probably be many time better than the original comic.
Anything multiplied by zero is still zero.
>>
It would make kick ass look like shit.
>>
Sounds crazy enough to work.
>>
>>93310061
I would feel great about that, Jaden would probably have fun with the 'evil Batman' concept instead of the grimy shit Millar wrote.

Millar has really good ideas and then makes really bad comics that get turned into really good films by Matthew Vaughn.
>>
>>93310158
This feels like a thing I should look up.
>>
>>93312993
I feel like he encouraged his kids to be creative and weird when they were young, and now he's half proud of them and half embarrassed. Like, if Jazzy Jeff comes by, Will probably tells Jaden to stay in his room and work on his art installations.

Scientologists have pretty skewed world views.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.