[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Connie will never get back with Bobby >Dale will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: king of the hill opening.jpg (47KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
king of the hill opening.jpg
47KB, 720x480px
>Connie will never get back with Bobby
>Dale will never resolve his marital issues
>Bill will never get over his ex-wife

Why did Fox have to put a stop to King of the Hill's ongoing plot lines and character development?
>>
File: 1496149017380.jpg (10KB, 380x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496149017380.jpg
10KB, 380x296px
>>93307975
I totally agree, anon.
>>
Because 2 months later LuAnn died.
>>
>>93307975
Because Mike Judge is a quiter.
>>
>>93307975
>Connie will never get back with Bobby

That was never going to happen anyway.
>>
>tfw Bill is King of the Hill, now
>>
>>93308330
What was up with that anyways? It's weird that both her and her husband died within a short time span from each other of the same condition. I remember that they were saying it may have had something to do with mold in their house or whatever, but nothing has been definite.
>>
>>93307975
Not everything needs to be resolved, anon: real life doesn't guarantee a sound marriage or being at peace with your own problems.
>>
>>93307975
>Dale will never resolve his marital issues
What marital issues?
>>
>>93307975
>>Connie will never get back with Bobby
Connie skipped grades. Bobby is seen going after girls in later seasons.
>>Dale will never resolve his marital issues
He never finds out and doesn't care because he loves his son who loves him back. The spirit quest episode
>>Bill will never get over his ex-wife
he did and is fucking the pastor

ITT: OP is too lazy and gay to watch the later seasons
>>
So guys, what are the absolute quintessential KOTH episodes?
>>
>>93310328
Wasn't there an episode about mold?
>>
>>93312600
Yeah, but in that one a small group of shady contractors ran a con where they'd just say there was mold in the house whether there was or not so the other guy could charge exorbitant amounts of money to remove it
>>
>>93307975
What? Nancy stopped cheating on Dale long before the show was finished.
And it was on again off again with Connie and Bobby so there's no reason to act like they couldn't end up together again.
Bill is doomed to suffer though. He can't handle success.
>>
>>93311517
>Connie
They both also acknowledged that they didn't "work" very well as a couple, especially considering their vastly different plans post-high-school (because you KNOW Bobby would go to some state college to appease his parents and get a degree, while she'd go somewhere expensive and prestigious), and they just wanted to be friends. It was amicable.

>Bill
He only fucked the pastor for like an episode and a half and dropped her like a sack of rocks when she admitted they were dating, because he only really liked the 'thrill' of sneaking around.

That said, he also cut Lenore out of his life for good in the episode where she showed back up after he was dating Ann Richards. He's still got issues, but longing for Lenore to come back isn't one of them anymore.
>>
>>93311544
The entirety of seasons 2-6.

The later seasons have some gems, but most of the must-see episodes are in those 4 seasons. My personal favorite is The Witches of East Arlen (S07E23)
>>
>>93311470
>muh real life
Fuck off. If I gave a shit about things resembling real life, I wouldn't be watching a cartoon in the first place now would I? Realism is an excuse that Contrarians give to subvert perfectly good storytelling structures and tropes for the sake of subversion.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.