[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want this movie to fail but can already tell it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: c7thfxlwsaapuf.jpg (210KB, 711x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c7thfxlwsaapuf.jpg
210KB, 711x1080px
>tfw want this movie to fail but can already tell it's gonna shatter the box office
>>
It's going to do well just based on the brand but it looks like shit and I'm not going to waste time watching it
>>
>>93305158
So every comic movie these days, got you.
>>
It's the perfect normie movie that combines everything they love iron man, quipping, le funny sidekick, high school shenanigans, light heartened fun, and spiderman being a beta bitch
>>
>>93305158
>want this movie to fail

See, I don't get how you can justify that.
>>
>>93305341
You don't want bad movies to do well, because then they'll just keep making shit because it'll sell.
>>
>>93305365
How do you know it's bad if no one has seen it yet?
>>
>>93305397
They're mad because
>not muh
That's literally the only reason they have. Comic fans are the most cancerous fan base
>>
>>93305397
Idk, I haven't seen any trailers or seen an MCU movie since Avengers 1.
>>
>>93305158
>movie features Spider-Man and Iron Man
>it's gonna shatter the box office

well no shit.
>>
>>93305365
It's not even out yet.
"But the trailers" means nothing, and "It's not like the comics" defeats the point if making a movie. You're creating your own expectation and no matter what comes out you're feeding into this confirmation bias based on how you believe it "should have been". Except you didn't make this, and Spider-Man has had more than a hundred writers who give their own interpretation of what the character "should be".

This cynical train of thought is detrimental as fuck. Not to anyone else, because at the end of the day your anger is inconsequential, but to yourself.
He's not YOUR character, he's a character you've enjoyed. More people enjoying him doesn't take away from the escapism he provided for you, nor does it devalue what he personally means to you. Let it go.
>>
>>93305198

Nah. Normies get tired of this shit eventually. This will probably be the movie to break the camel's back. The rdj shtick has run its course.
>>
>>93305292
>funny sidekick

his fat friend is gonna be the worst part of the movie.
>>
I hope it's bad because Tom Holland fans are terrible
>>
>>93305292
Funny how people praised Flash 1st season when it was jus that, light hearted fun, funny sidekicks and Barry being a beta bitch.
>>
File: Based marvel does it again.png (277KB, 1080x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Based marvel does it again.png
277KB, 1080x1284px
>>93305158
Why would you EVER want based Marvel to fail?

Besides we already know the movie is amazeballs
>>
>>93306005
Also, most of the fucking idiots whining WILL go see it. The cynical, jumping to conclusions nature also happened with fucking Bale as Batman, Joker being played by Ledger and even Wonder Woman. All of it backfired and everyone acted as if they never said anything negative.

The assumption that comics and their movie counterparts should be exactly the same is not only ignorant but shows a total lack of understanding when it comes to different media involving the same IPs. They are nothing more than movie 'normies' and 'causuals' talking out their ass.
>>
>>93305438
For real I love comics but I despise the fanboys "ugh I want it too be like the comics if it's not fuck this movie"
>>
>>93305718
Sure kid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.