[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cartoon episodes that achieved the opposite of what they intended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

cartoon episodes that achieved the opposite of what they intended
>it was suppossed to be funny
>it ended up being really sad
bonus points for fathers day related
>>
File: 1469752889950.png (330KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
1469752889950.png
330KB, 633x356px
>Rocknaldo
>supposed to be a episode about bullying
>fans interpret it as an anti-cultural appropriation message, among other things
>Zuke has a breakdown
>>
>>93303693
DEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNN!
>>
>>93303854
I would like to know more, please.
>>
Its been a while since I watched all of Venture Bros. Did we ever see a flashback of the original Hank & Dean dying with Rusty's reaction and eventual construction of the cloning tanks?
>>
>>93303854
>supposed to be a episode about bullying
>fans interpret it as an anti-cultural appropriation message
I don't understand.
>>
>>93303693
To be honest, I feel like a lot of Venture Bros episodes miss their mark. Entertaining to watch, sure, but I don't feel like I'm feeling what they wanted me to.
>>
>>93303854

I interpreted as a message about gemsonas...

I was disappointed when they didn't actually take him out on a mission to scare him straight.
>>
Aqua Teen Hunger Force - T-Shirt of the Living Dead
>was supposed to be funny
>it ended up being cruel and disturbing
>>
>>93304408

I believe Rusty, in an burst of foresight, started working on the clones the moment the kids were born. Wasn't it the same episode from OP that showed him being "aborted" at the baby stage while Samson was carrying the real ones in his arms?
>>
>>93306048
>it ended up being cruel and disturbing
A lot of ATHF was like that. But yeah, that one mostly made me squirm more than laugh.
>>
>>93303693
>Venture Bros.
>not supposed to be really sad
Are we watching the same show?
>>
>>93306292
I used to watch Adult Swim when I was 8-9 just to be edgy but that episode gave me nightmares and I stopped watching AS for a while.

I know ATHF was cruel and disturbing at times but I felt that episode went too far with its imagery.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.