[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a villain in Miraculous. How would you break these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: latest-1.jpg (44KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
44KB, 334x334px
You're a villain in Miraculous. How would you break these two without killing them?
>>
>>93301890
Should be clear how
>>
In b4 rape, statutory or otherwise.
>>
>>93301890
Make them realize they exist in a below average CG cartoon for children and therefore can never fuck
>>
i want to fuck chat noir's boipucci
>>
I become a wine themed villain and liqour them up
>>
File: gayifying shrug.jpg (141KB, 406x318px) Image search: [Google]
gayifying shrug.jpg
141KB, 406x318px
>>93301890
I telepathically turn either of them gay.
>>
>>93301890
rape
lots of it
>>
>>93302163
If she does the opposite with gays their would be a shitshow!
>>
NTR both of them.
>>
>>93302163
Did she literally turn the guy gay, or just make him realize he was in fact gay in the first place?

I legit don't know anything about this comic besides that scene.
>>
>>93302225
just imagine someone discovers a cure for gayness, all fags would start riots and make gay orgies in the streets to ban the cure.
>>
>>93302354
She claims the latter.

Fans who've read of Bobby fucking every puss in a mile radius for decades say the former.
>>
>>93301890
I'd annihilate Cat Noir boipussy.

:^)
>>
Create a situation where they learn each other's secret identifies, watch them fall in love, then flip a coin to decide which one to kill in front of the other.
>>
>>93301890
Depends what powers I get from Hawk Moth.
>>
>>93302411
Ooooohhh. So whoever wrote that comic decided to make that character gay despite the fact they have been sleeping around with chicks. Fair enough, I can see why people would get pissed at that.
>>
>>93301890
>How would you break these two without killing them?
Take the Mircalous Ladybug off the air.

Take the case to French and with moot as Lawyer and plead /co/ originally made the Mircaluous Ladybug known as the Lovely Ladybug.
>>
>>93301890
Easy tell them the truth

Learning Chat Noir is really Adrien will break Marinette and learning Hawkmoth is his father will break Adrien
>>
>>93302436
That, and they decided that he should get outed by a girl known for wantonly fucking with people's minds.
>>
File: whoa.png (201KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.png
201KB, 582x582px
>>93301890
Have rough sex with cat noir and make the lady watch

force him to be my life partner and get a restraining order on her so that she will never be with him
>>
>>93301890
N to the T to the R
>>
File: 1480851210467.gif (894KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
1480851210467.gif
894KB, 300x167px
>>93301890
Why do they have to have such skin tight costumes? I can't watch this show without a boner.
>>
>>93301890
Fug

Both of them
>>
File: sweep the leg.jpg (103KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sweep the leg.jpg
103KB, 640x480px
My plan is simple.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.