[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Gumball and Fuck Adventure Time. This is the most relateable/best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: clarence.jpg (36KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
clarence.jpg
36KB, 736x736px
Fuck Gumball and Fuck Adventure Time. This is the most relateable/best cartoon I have ever watched.
The side and main characters are goat.
>>
File: tumblr_ogax4gwnRk1ubj3clo1_1280.jpg (96KB, 1218x1218px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogax4gwnRk1ubj3clo1_1280.jpg
96KB, 1218x1218px
>>93301369
To be fair, Gumball and Adventure Time aren't really relatable sans some feelsy stuff from AT.
>>
File: coolestguyiknow.jpg (44KB, 813x680px) Image search: [Google]
coolestguyiknow.jpg
44KB, 813x680px
>You never do anything, and you're the coolest guy that I know!
>>
>>93301369
It's just another one of CN's fantastic shows. All of them on right now sans that new Powerpuff Girls are interesting and all totally different from each other. Just chill, down to earth, fun shows.
>>
Meh, not my kind of show, is too simple but not much funny. If the plot and characters are bland at least make me laugh.
>>
>>93301426

That part after the 2 mile mark

Man this show knows how to hit you with emotions just right
>>
>>93301369
>relatable
I'd worry about anyone who finds this show relatable.
>>
>>93301369
Wtf is this shit?
>>
File: 1497455896497.jpg (86KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497455896497.jpg
86KB, 959x960px
>>93301521
>I'd worry about anyone who finds this show relatable
Thats the point. Its not the main stories of the episodes that are relatable but what they mean
>Worrying that something you needed to do was done or not in time
>Being who you are and not understating why someone else can't act the same way you you do certain things
>Hanging out with someone who has a really weird perspective on something
>Being the adaptive and nice guy to another person who is strangely and extremely different than you buy also enjoying their company since they are actually a really nicer person
>>
>>93301521
Nah my man, this show hits really hard with realism. All of the stuff going on in their school is hella reminiscent of my own and others' childhood. It does start to delve into surrealism on occasion, but can get away with it because of the show's mostly grounded structure.
>>
File: 161114211421129.png (763KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
161114211421129.png
763KB, 1280x738px
>Fuck Gumball and Fuck Adventure Time.
You aren't being the person Clarence believes you can be right now.
>>
>>93301703
Because Clarence never saw actual real Corruption/Degeneracy from Adults
>>
I don't want Clarence to suffer necessarily but i would like him to get hit in the face with reality more often. Things often don't work out that well for the Clarences in the real world.
>>
>>93301369
Is it really that good? I don't really like fat little boy protagonists.
>>
>>93301780
It's a really fun show, kinda nostalgic, got this summery chilled out feeling and tends to avoid a lot of annoying tropes, all the families of the main kids are pretty different/non-traditional and the humour goes from whimsical to surreal and back again easily. I really like the relationships between characters, too, they feel kinda organic.
>>
>>93301491
The animation while he was running was really good too.
I really appreciate Chad as a character. He's obviously there to fill the dumb cartoon dad role but does it while retaining the intelligence and common sense of a functioning adult.

Also having Damien (Mary's ex/Clarence's real dad(?)) actually appear was something I didn't think we'd see.
>>
>>93302219
I'll give it a shot. Where can I stream it?
>>
File: Amy_01.png (51KB, 602x499px) Image search: [Google]
Amy_01.png
51KB, 602x499px
>>93302499

Reminder.
>>
>>93302499

btw 9cartoon

google it.
>>
>>93303667
Thanks!
>>
>>93301369
Clarence's voice doesn't sound right. I know it's a minor thing but I just can't get past it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.