[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Toffee can be redeemed as anti hero or will he die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Do you think Toffee can be redeemed as anti hero or will he die by the end of this season?
>>
File: C-69xEQXsAAmJw4.png (197KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
C-69xEQXsAAmJw4.png
197KB, 600x600px
He won't die by the end of this season because we still have another season in which he can die (Eclipsa's not gonna be final boss).

The backstory we're getting will probably give him past sympathetic motives that he eventually abandoned for his revenge plot. Star will come to have some understanding of this and the monsters' perspective in general, but he won't be redeemed and will probably die if/when his immortality is somehow canceled out.

He let most of Ludo's army die for no real reason, which seems irredeemable enough for this kind of show already.
>>
>>93292589
But them being dead is not canon. Just something Nefcy said randomly to answer questions. For all we know they are all alive like the Fly guy and Buff frog.

Ither than that he didn't do nothing wrong as he was attacked by Moon and High commision.
>>
>>93292644
I'd say with the creator of the show, who was also involved with that episode's story, saying it, it's more canon than if I just made it up myself (though even when it aired my impression was that they probably died, fitting that season's pattern of Toffee increasingly screwing everyone over).

We could see more since she also said some may have survived, but if we don't it fits that they may be dead.

It's true the MHC were the ones who attacked first, but technically he wasn't attacked by them. They came to interrogate Ludo/search the temple, and he took the opportunity available to "kill" Moon and start the actual fight.
>>
Great, another "Toffee dindu nuffin" post.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.