[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Shocker gets no mask One film in and ALREADY they fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: No mask.jpg (104KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
No mask.jpg
104KB, 576x768px
>>Shocker gets no mask

One film in and ALREADY they fucked the entire thing up!
>>
>>93282657
He's not even really Shocker yet chill out.
>>
File: IMG_2753.jpg (43KB, 425x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2753.jpg
43KB, 425x563px
Unless this is fake, then sure he doesn't have a mask in the movie.
>>
He does have a mask. We were shown it in promo art and behind the scenes filming had the actor in a mask
>>
>>93282702
Why do I want to watch a film where nobody becomes what they are meant to be until the next film?
>>93282747
If that is legit, then why aren't the toys marketing him that way? Why do we need bald black Shocker?
>>
File: DBfFpiGXkAATZfl.jpg (100KB, 475x604px) Image search: [Google]
DBfFpiGXkAATZfl.jpg
100KB, 475x604px
>>93282747
>>93282777
I'm gonna go out on a limb. What if these photos are just them testing the suit to see how it would look?
>>
>>93282948
thats a super retarded limb.

this action figure package you posted is how he will look for a minute or 2 of the movie for sure.

the behind the scenes shot >>93282747
was just some cosplayer trying to go viral, because it doesn't look like the 6 inch action figure at all.

that mystery mini shocker is so black people and black kids will have a toy of their own.
>>
>>93283479
>it doesn't look like the 6 inch action figure at all.
Toy companies tend to get concepts and shit early so they can have toys ready to go, but the designs can change from concept to release, so the toys aren't as accurate as they can be. For example, there's a Civil War figure for Spider-Man that has a lot off in terms of matching the suit from the movie, and that was due to concept art differing from the final design.

Not sure if that's the case here, but it wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>93283479
>that mystery mini shocker is so black people and black kids will have a toy of their own.

Then why aren't all Black Panther figures unmasked? It's really suspicious that this MCU shocker is constantly marketed without his mask or costume.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.