[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why people dislike the first Thor movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: thor_xlg.jpg (113KB, 1013x1500px) Image search: [Google]
thor_xlg.jpg
113KB, 1013x1500px
Can someone explain to me why people dislike the first Thor movie so much? I remember REALLY liking it, especially the music. What gripes do you have with it?
>>
It's fine. It looks cheap though.
>>
>>93281330
Nothing wrong with it. Not horrible, good visuals and the acting is decent. I never heard anyone complain about it (sure /co/ will prove me wrong as they LOVE to do when it comes to subjective opinions).
>>
I enjoyed it, but I always thought Thor was kind of goofy concept in the comics. I was also equally perplexed by the Vision.
>>
It wastes so much time on bad romantic comedy. It's supposed to establish Thor's connection with Earth but by the end I don't feel any connection with bland scientist and big tit comic relief bitch.

Also wasting my time with a long Avengers commercial sequence with SHIELD.

Thor had a good character arc, Loki was a strong villain and Asgard was beautiful but we hardly get to see most of that stuff. I wanted to see more of the Warriors Three, Odin, and Heimdall, not Thor meandering around in the desert. They even cut out the entire subplot concerning Thor's mother.

It's like 1/3 of a good movie with the rest being boring, generic garbage that feels really cheap.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.