[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Michael Keaton is 65 Years Old >>People want him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>>Michael Keaton is 65 Years Old
>>People want him to be part of a future Sinister Six film
>>Sylvester Stallone is 70 years old
>>Supposed to come back in future GOTG films.
>>Samuel Jackson is 68
>>Michael Douglas is 72

I don't want to be a worry wart, but how long can Marvel think they can utilize these older actors?
>>
>>93275650
They're doing it on purpose so they can kill characters off then do time gem shenanigans and recast.
They were worried about replacing actors before, I'm sure they've got a worse-case-scenario plan for each actor.
>>
>>93275650
>Sam Jackson is nearly 70
>looks 50

BLACK DON'T CRACK
>>
>all these actors you grew up with are going to die soon
Feels strange man
>>
>>93277799
What about worse case scenarios for younger actors who get into unfortunate circumstances?
>>
>>93275650
If they're just using guns and such they should be fine. And it's not like Chris Evans does all his own stunts.
>>
>>93275650
Ben Affleck is 44. He's either going to go Bruce Willis (62, still making action movies through his 50s), or he's going to go Hugh Jackman (48, retired from action roles for the sake of his health).

Everybody does it. The reason that they do it is that those names sell tickets proportionate to the popularity of the movie. So if it's a $50m or a $500m gross you can attribute a reasonable percentage of that money to the star power of the star, every time.

That's the only reason to do it. There's plenty of younger, fitter, hungrier, easier to work with actors out there who could act the shit out of these roles - ones who've even proven they'll turn up to work and not drink themselves stupid in their trailers all day. But you can only get away with casting no-names in leading man roles when the role itself has star power - like superheroes, which have their own followings well beyond their comic book origins.
>>
>>93275650
Movie looks like ass, but Keaton looks awesome in that jacket.
>>
>>93277931
there is almost no new cool actor to take the torch. that´s sad
>>
>>93278105
Let us all pray Affleck retires from Action Roles, in particular Batman.
>>
File: Pierce.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pierce.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>93275650
Let me know when any of them reach Robert Redford old (and he's not retired from acting).
Old Blue Eyes (or as Stan Lee calls him, that Young Punk Redford) is still at work at 81.
>>
>>93278234
we'll always have Jai Courtney, anon

that guy is like dysentery
>>
File: Affleck.jpg (206KB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Affleck.jpg
206KB, 2048x1358px
>>93278517
His inclination to fat, alcohol and relationship disasters will do him in soon enough.
He peaked as an actor almost 20 years ago, when he was maybe the sixth most interesting actor in ensemble films.
>>
>>93275650
Stan Lee is supplying them with his life force, don't worry anon.
>>
>>93275650
But anon, this isn't the 20th century any more
People live a lot longer nowadays, and ultra rich Hollywood actors with access to the best available doctors and healthiest lifestyle possible live even longer
Only druggies like Carrie Fisher die early
>>
It's Hollywood most of them do large amounts of drugs at the daily pedo orgy/jew baker/destruction of the white race conspiracy meetings, obviously
>>
>>93280632
>People live a lot longer nowadays
This. Average life expectancy has crept up to late 80s now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.