[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/0 6/17/peter-parker-spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: spectacular_cover.jpg (189KB, 630x975px) Image search: [Google]
spectacular_cover.jpg
189KB, 630x975px
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/06/17/peter-parker-spider-man-1-spoilers/

Spoilers for Zdarsky's Spectacular Spider-Man

Teresa from Spider-Man: Family Business is back
>>
I didn't think they were going to follow up on that.
>>
>>93275344
goatse
>>
Nice. She was a good character and I'd gladly see more of her as long as her status as Peter's sister remains "she very likely isn't"
>>
>>93275344
>it's a "Spider-Man writer has his own preferred waifu for Peter" episode
This shit gets ridiculous. Remember during the BND/group era where every arc Peter's potential waifu changed depending on who was writing that arc? He really is just a self-insert for manchildren at this point.
>>
>>93276463
>sister
>waifu
Not everyone is a degenerate like you, anon.
>>
>>93275344

Is it me or does this look kinda like a shit book? Goddammit I refuse to buy anything with Slott's name on it and I was really excited at the idea of being able to finally bring back a Spidey title in my pull it's probably gonna be just as bad
>>
>>93275344
Holy shit! That's canon?
>>
>>93275344
It's good it's canon now

That OGN is one of the better recent Spider-Man stories
>>
>>93275344
But is she really is his sister? The ending left ambiguous about it
>>
>>93277108
it ended on probably
>>
>>93276873
It's Zdarsky. It's going to be toilet humor galore.
>>
>>93276528
I think he's talking about the love interest introduced in one of the other pages, not Teresa.

I seriously hope he wasn't talking about the latter.
>>
>>93276932
All of Marvel's Graphic Novels are canon. Rage of Ultron was canon too, as was the All-new Infinity Trilogy.
>>
>>93276528
I'm talking about the chick in the scans that he and Ant-Man saved who immediately asks him out.
>>
>>93276297
>>93277108
>>93278932

What happens if she gets spider-powers, and they make her the new Spider-Woman and make her look like Ultimate Spider-Woman?
>>
>>93279839
We DON'T NEED yet another spider-woman.

Anyway, things can get interesting. Is Peter poor again?
>>
>>93279822
who cares, no one at marvel takes Chip or this book seriously so it doesn't matter
>>
>>93281925
That's the problem though! She's just another post-OMD single writer waifu. Peter's had a bunch of them at this point (Nora, Michelle, Carlie, this girl now, Slott doing both Mockingbird and Silver Sable, probably some others I'm missing). Just give him one, ONE, consistent and steady love interest across all of his appearances.
>>
>>93275344
good, the more incest in my Spider-Man, the better.
>>
Wait so Peter's got a sister now?

Jesus what are they doing to him?
>>
>>93282013
I think that's the problem, they know deep down OMD was a bullshit move no matter how much Quesada or Brevoort or Slott try to spin things, but they can't outright admit that it would poison the well anytime they try to introduce a new love interest.

The biggest joke is that out of all the new love interests brought in for Peter from OMD onward, that he hadn't had before, the only one it seemed like people were interested in was Carol Danvers. And that was the one they shied away from or try to deny was a good choice.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.