[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it ever made clear what "the Nutshack" actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Nutshack Still_star cover.jpg (708KB, 2000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Nutshack Still_star cover.jpg
708KB, 2000x1350px
Was it ever made clear what "the Nutshack" actually was within the context of the show?
>>
As explained during the return to eternity arc when jack dies by the hand of some jet set radio thugs, the nutshack is the temporal mindfield keeping their reality trapped in the matrix.
>>
It's the Nutshack
>>
>>93275235
>People still don't get this

The Nutshack is the proto-matrix, not the real one.
>>
>>93275355
>implying

during the Horat tournament arc, don't you remember shadow dick saying "we've done this many times before, brother"?
>>
>>93275376
That was a robot who was programmed to be a red herring by Jack.
>>
>>93275376
Wasn't that Nega-Dick? I thought Shadow Dick was killed during the Revival of Dwayne arc, or were there two Shadow Dicks?
>>
It's a nuthouse but instead of house it's shack. Everyone in the show is batshit crazy.
>>
>>93275414
You're thinking of Delta Dick, he was a first season villain who was retconned to be an agent of Delta Phil who was jeaous of the original universe's variety of ladies. It explained why DP's blood was a different color after Horat killed him even though we all know it was just an animation error.
>>
>>93275057
>watch an episode because nothing better to do
>suddenly ends with a weird, out of nowhere dig at Claire Danes because she said a city in the Philippines was a shithole
>>
>>93275057
TenderLOIN
There I give you a clue
>>
>>93275057
One of the creators explained in a behind the scenes documentary. They wanted a title that "sounded messed up", and they said it also makes sense because the show is about a bunch of "nuts" (crazy people) living together in a small area.
>>
>tfw this show would fit in perfectly with the other parody cartoons you see in grand theft auto
I cant be the only one thinking this right?
>>
>>93275511
No, no, no nigga. That was dark dick. You know, the character from to the philippines exclusive fighting game The nutshack: eyes of heaven
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.