[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lost his mom >lost his dad >got divorced and lost his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1195.jpg (68KB, 696x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.jpg
68KB, 696x520px
>lost his mom
>lost his dad
>got divorced and lost his son
>he never got to marry abby
>got abused by his black cow lady friend
>his friend ate his another friend
>his pig friend turned into a god
>then his pig friend turned him into a portal
>but his pig friend died
>his mouse friend ruled the barnyard
>his pranks aren't funny anymore
>the farmer died from a heart attack
>and aliens invaded the barnyard

HIS LIFE IS PAINFUL ;-;
>>
>>93266793
>is a tranny
Otis life is absolute suffering
>>
>>93266793
>Lost his son
Otis had a son? I know the movie had that knocked up cow but didn't she come to the barn already pregnant? I know the list dips into /co/ memes past the black lady cow friend
>>
>>93266793
>>
>>93266793
Did they say that his wife left him? I can't remember if they did that in show.
>>
Otis is a father?
>>
>>93267764
in the movie

was the OILY kid not his in the series?
>>
>>93266793
The actor who played Pig actually died recently
>>
>>93268815
that was the reference
>>
>>93268815
I miss him dudes
>>
>>93266793
Just stop. This cartoon was terrible
>>
>>93270177
I used to think it was horrible, but then I started seeing clips of it.

I still don't know if I'd say it's GOOD, but it's definitely got some funny moments.
>>
>>93266945
yeah but since they were romantically involved you could call the calf his stepchild
>>
>>93270177
implying much?
>>
>>93266793
Barnyard was a fucking weird franchise. The movie was half pure wtf like Wild Mike or Biggie Cheese and half jarringly dark shit. And then the cartoon took out all the dark shit and put in even more wtf.
>>
rip dr pig
>>
File: this pig cam.png (280KB, 541x517px) Image search: [Google]
this pig cam.png
280KB, 541x517px
>>93273416
he lives on tonight at 8 pm, brother
>>
File: image.jpg (976KB, 1024x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
976KB, 1024x1773px
>>93266793
Dr. pig is non-canon.
>>
>>93267748
no but if you assume that both the show and movie is canon it's the best assumption. She dissapears in the show and is replaced by a new cow he ha a crush on so something had to happen to the first cow
>>
>>93266793
Perhaps
>>
>>93268614
no, his wife's gone too.
>>
File: duelinfiremen_title.jpg (63KB, 472x320px) Image search: [Google]
duelinfiremen_title.jpg
63KB, 472x320px
>>93266793
Barnyard/Duelin' Firemen team-up when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-WoGwRmUw
>>
>>93274579
kek, retconning his fucking life
>>
>>93275101
it's the way of western animation

it'd make the series difficult if he had a wife and son and they probably didn't want a "and they die/are sold immediately" follow up.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.