[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Cartoons that surprised you. Expected this to be shit like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: eeceae8850b1e48980c73c6f0464503c.jpg (246KB, 725x1101px) Image search: [Google]
eeceae8850b1e48980c73c6f0464503c.jpg
246KB, 725x1101px
ITT: Cartoons that surprised you.

Expected this to be shit like the majority of Adult Swim. Mike Tyson is very good at pretending(?) to be a complete dumb ass. The sidekicks are all interesting as well.
>>
Yung is the only downside
>>
>>93263428
ehh shes not too annoying for a female character, qt3.14 too
>>
>>93263415
iunno if this is true but I read somewhere on here that they don't actually write any dialogue for Mike Tyson the character, he just sits in on the script reads and reacts to stuff happening how he normally would as Mike Tyson the person and they improv around him.
>>
>>93263506
I'd want that to be true
>>
>>93263415
super jail
>>
>A magical tree will never comment on the size of your pecker
What is even the point anymore?
>>
File: 3fZ17cec4gKvqU07k7A1JRxUdz8.jpg (173KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3fZ17cec4gKvqU07k7A1JRxUdz8.jpg
173KB, 1000x1500px
I fully expected this to be modern Family Guy levels of terrible, but surprisingly it turned out to be one of the best modern animated sitcoms alongside Bojack Horseman and Archer.
>>
>>93264746
Vid?
>>
>>93264782
Its really sad when you know about Bill Bur story about his father back in the day yet him still voicing him in the animation and still doing a good job at it in giving a shit about it
>>
>>93264801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ho1WWDECM
>>
>>93263428
>Yung is the only downside

I find the boy amusing, and an ideal straight man in the Tysonverse.
>>
>>93263506

Smells like bullshit. Show reminds me of Aqua Teen honestly, started off about mysteries and has slowly transformed into whatever the hell the writers can think of.
>>
>>93265591
To be fair the joke kind of always was Mike was getting hired for the most banal things imaginable and it's usually an accident if there's also a mystery.
>>
>>93263415
>that part in the recent ep where Mike fucking threatens Marcus
Pidgeon was right, I completely forgot that was Mike Tyson
>>
File: BTB011.jpg (230KB, 630x900px) Image search: [Google]
BTB011.jpg
230KB, 630x900px
It's not great, but this was a lot better than what people were telling me about. Katana is cute.
>>
File: 960.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
>>93263415
When I saw promos for this show it looked like complete ass. And yet. This may be, hands down the FUNNIEST scooby doo cartoon I've seen in my entire life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.