[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In what order should I watch the DC animated shows to get the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: cart.jpg (221KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
cart.jpg
221KB, 970x545px
In what order should I watch the DC animated shows to get the full experience? I know there is some sort of timeline between the shows.
>>
Watch them in release order.

Batman The Animated Series
Superman The Animated Series
combine The New Batman Adventures with the last season of Superman The Animated Series
Batman Beyond
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited

Some people will tell you to do it chronologically and save Beyond for last. These people are faggots.
>>
>>93262541
I see. But why watch the Justice League shows before Batman Beyond, if it is indeed chronologically later in the timeline? Just wondering.
>>
>>93262563
Some people prefer to watch it in chronological order which is fine if you've seen it before but justice league has episodes that include batman beyond lore and characters so for a first time viewer of the cartoons its better to watch beyond first just so you don't get confused by anything
>>
>>93262541
Also, watch Batman: Mask of the Phantasm after season 1 of BTAS, Subzero after season 3, Mystery of the Batwoman after season 4 and Return of the Joker at the end of Batman Beyond.
>>
New Frontier
Return of the Caped Crusaders
Batman/Superman movies
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.