[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, we all agree this was his best look right? >reminiscent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Scorpion_Marvel.jpg (226KB, 848x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Scorpion_Marvel.jpg
226KB, 848x1078px
So, we all agree this was his best look right?
>reminiscent just enough of the original doofy look with the solid green and armored look
>improved by giving his tail an actual stinger, not just a blunt club, and those reverse Spider-Man eyes

I always think it's a cheap cop out to just make cape characters "guy in a mech suit"
>>
>>93261257
Yeah I hate both Scorpion and Rhino looking too techy. It ruins the clean outline and just makes them look like Blizzard characters.
>>
>>93261257
honestly I'm still a big fan of the 90's animated version where they had him be visibly mutated under the suit
>>
>>93261257

Personally I'd still ad claws to it
>>
File: 68987967987798.png (1MB, 895x633px) Image search: [Google]
68987967987798.png
1MB, 895x633px
>>93262588
>>
>>93261257
I have never liked any iteration of Scorpion. Frankly for such a high profile hero Spider-Man has one of the shittiest rogues galleries.
>>
>>93262780
>scorpion
>turned into a snek
>>
>>93262870
>Frankly for such a high profile hero Spider-Man has one of the shittiest rogues galleries.

I wouldn't say that, though I would say many of them are not exactly high profile villains, but that fits with Spider-Mans thing of being primarily a super street level hero, he deals with the powered guys who the Avengers don't have time to

That being said, the only super heroes who ever get mentioned as having "ZOMG THE BEST ROGUES GALLERIES" are Spidey, Batman, and The Flash....and really, isn't that kind of an exaggeration on all fronts?
>>
>>93261257
That period of sal buscema's art was the definitive look for everything, best spidey artist IMO
>>
>>93262588
>>93262780

I actually really liked Richard Moll's voice for Scorpion more than Martin Landau.

Heck I can imagine the Mac Gargan Venom sounding like his Two-Face/Abomination voice.
>>
File: scorpion.png (41KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion.png
41KB, 98x125px
>>93261257
Seeing this thumbnail on mobile I thought that was the shadowy silhouette of his massive cock
>>
>>93263170
Flash gets included out of petty, batman has the best only because extremely talented people happened to do one or two good to great stories with characters that were destined to be z-listers. Big name writers happened to like one small story 20 years ago. Spiderman villians are extremely imaginative too, but while you have Moore making a story about clayface you always have the same people involved in spiderman, people don't remember long good runs, they remember great arcs and that's why batman has such an edge on spiderman.
>>
>>93266899
>>93266899
>they remember great arcs and that's why batman has such an edge on spiderman.
It's true. Whenever people talk about Spider-man stories they only remember Kraven's Last Hunt. But he has a lot of great runs and stories beyond just Lee and Ditko, DeFalco and Michelinie brought a Spider-Man renaissance.
>>
>>93265425
If that's what your brain connects too, you're spending too much time on /co/
>>
>>93261257
Don't know much about the character, but I just wanted to say that the thumbnail in the catalog made it look like he massive, floppy, censored cock.
>>
>>93266967
And Roger Stern. I absolutely love his Spider-Man run. The original Hobgoblin story playing out across all the Spider-Man issues (both Spectacular and Amazing) that Stern wrote was pretty cool. Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut and The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man are iconic as well.
Lee/Ditko and Lee/Romita are incredible runs overall, but there's very little arguing that Spider-Man as a whole was Marvel's most solid book with creative teams changing for almost 30 years. X-Men had nearly two decades of Claremont for consistency, but still had the off-kilter '60s. FF had the career defining Lee/Kirby run, but then had some ups and downs for quite some time. It honestly amazes me how consistent Spider-Man stayed until the early-to-mid-90s.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.