[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm watching this and it's pretty great! Any other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: rino.jpg (428KB, 1267x1733px) Image search: [Google]
rino.jpg
428KB, 1267x1733px
So I'm watching this and it's pretty great! Any other Scooby-Doo movie around as good or better?
>>
>>93252127
Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost came out a year later I believe and was good
>>
>>93252281
Definitely the next best after Zombie Island. Sadly, nothing else reached those heights.
>>
>>93252281
Was going to say this, but just watch Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated after.
>>
>>93252127
Cyber Chase is pretty good. Not as great as Zombie Island, but still one of my favorites.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrDu-1WdDgI
>>
>>93252127
Zombie Island is top tier scooby doo and nothing has ever been as good, however witches ghost is second best and still quite good with possibly better music.

Cyber chase is fun and has fans and alien invaders came out around then but both pale in comparison to the others.

All other animated scooby doo movies are trash, although I did like scooby doo 2 (live action) but more for the nods to the old monsters from the shows.
>>
>>93254601
I agree with this for the most part. But I think there's some good Scooby Doo movies outside of Zombie Island, Witch's Ghost, and Cyber Chase.

I would recommend Scooby Doo Camp Scare. It's not to the quality of Zombie Island or Witch's Ghost, but it's a fun movie that has references to urban legend camp stories and Friday the 13th. I would put it below Cyber Chase.

If your looking for the same level of animation quality and style then you might want to check out Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders. Personally I saw it once and never felt the need to watch it again. There is an X factor missing which makes the movie feel boring to me. That being said the're people on here that love it, mainly for the waifu.

Then there's the Batshit movie, Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery. This movie is trash, but it's insane. Watch it drunk with friends and you'll have a great time.

Some other notables movies

Scooby‑Doo! Frankencreepy is a fun nostalgia trip. Put on the same level as Camp Scare.

Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery - If you have fun with the Batshit WrestlMania movie then you will want to see this. The story has some big plot holes, but this still a fun movie with great references, and tons action. Also I believe the director of this movie will be directing the next live action Scooby-Doo movie so this movie might offer some insight in to what to expect.

Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King - This movie sees Tim Curry return to the Scooby Doo franchise as the Goblin King. This movie also offers talents from other classic actors(seriously look at the IMDB for this thing). Top talent with a script that celebrates the fun and magic of Halloween.

Other then that most modern Scooby doo movies are average fair to mediocre. Pick a monster theme you like and enjoy the ride.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>93253901
If you can ignore the hurricane of video game cliches littered throughout the movie, Cyber Chase isn't bad.
>>
>>93255364
Ah man, I feel like such a damn idiot. I forgot about the wwe crossovers! Great movies if you ever followed wwe since they're the height of self aware comedy!

I mentioned Alien invaders but you're right, it didn't do it for me either.....

I didn't know they crossed over with kiss! That's my next movie night sorted so!
>>
>>93256259
>>93255364
The Kiss crossover is even better if you're aware of the "Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park" movie. I'm pretty sure it's what inspired the crossover since the movie is like a Kiss version of Scooby Doo.

The crossover is also heavily inspired by Jack Kirby comics. It's quite the trip.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.