[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tropes you just love the shit out of >"what do think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1497532975432.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1497532975432.png
89KB, 600x606px
Tropes you just love the shit out of
>"what do think this is? A cartoon?"
>>
>>93250567
>Reversing the polarity
>Beam struggles
>>
File: 1480713723274.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1480713723274.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>character charges the Big Bad
>Big Bad just casually sways him away
>>
>>93250877
>*swats
>>
>Wacky Races parody
>>
>>93250567
>>93250819
>>93250877
Dat shit taste, tho.
>>
>>93250914
First excellent trope ITT. Of course most episodes that use it are generally despised for being "filler" (like that Teen Titans one).
>>
>>93250567
>When the villainess falls in love with a hero but doesn't defect from their alignment.
>>
>>93250989
Is this better or worse if the villainess is stronger than the hero?
>>
When they outright kill a plot point by avoiding/ignoring stereotypical tropes. Kinda wish there was a /co/ version of Gintama now that I think about it.
>>
>>93251086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIIvpPGYjLs
>A watch that turn Beavers into gold was a plot point for Freakazoid but they love the rant so much that they used it instead and completely drop the plot.
>>
>>93250567
>Usurper comes in and deposes main villain and poses as being all bigger and badder
>Climaxes with Usurper getting their ass kicked either by the previous villain after getting his shit together or by a team up of the previous villain and the hero.
>>
File: March_to_Franky_House.png (1MB, 1195x686px) Image search: [Google]
March_to_Franky_House.png
1MB, 1195x686px
>Character is injured/feeling bad
>Other character(s) don't know what happened, but immediately figured out who's responsible for it
>Says nothing or "Wait here..."
Can only think of pic related and King Jelly Bean from Rick And Morty
>>
>>93251058
Oh my god I don't know

That is a really good question though
>>
>>93251058
Much better, certain things happen because she lets them happen.
>>
File: IMG_1676.png (108KB, 218x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1676.png
108KB, 218x360px
>>93251380
>spongebob comes back from the pizza delivery crying after that one asshole fish makes him cry
>Squidward goes to pick up the box to give it to him himself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.