[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven Universe is so amazing and anyone who hates it is a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: New_MC_Banner.png (107KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
New_MC_Banner.png
107KB, 600x406px
Steven Universe is so amazing and anyone who hates it is a fucking retard. Same with Adventure Time. You have to love both of these fucking shows! They are so good! They are perfect shows. They have the best stories and the stories have the perfect pacing. Avatar had brilliant storytelling and these two managed to top it. The animation is beautiful. If you don't like these shows then get the fuck out of here. These two shows are hugely popular and no one needs you if you don't like them
>>
>>93249887
SU > AT > ATLA > B:TAS >>> TLH >>>>>> SVTFOE
>>
>>93249947
>AT S1-2 > ATLA > SvtFoE >AT the rest > Gumball > We Bare Bears > TLH > SU

FTFY
No idea why Batman was in here that show isn't even close to recent and if we're talking all time you'd have to be fucking retarded not to include a myriad of other great cartoons.
>>
>>93249887
I still like SU but it's got a lot of flaws. Still if you're expecting /co/ to agree with you, you'd be better off trying to find gold in a tree.
>>
File: The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png (3MB, 4328x2126px) Image search: [Google]
The Best Cartoons Ever Made.png
3MB, 4328x2126px
>>93249947
>>93250062
No modern cartoon trash can ever measure up.
>>
I lost interest in SU after Onion Gang. However, I did watch Wanted and I enjoyed it. I might keep up with it if it goes in the same direction that Wanted did.
>>
>>93249887
>show went to the trashcan after mid season 2
>omg so amazing
Tumblr or falseflag
I bet falsefag
>>
File: IMG_2742.gif (4MB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.gif
4MB, 200x165px
>>93249887
>>
>>93249887
OP are you trying to cause a flame war
>>
File: Click no.png (131KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
Click no.png
131KB, 500x398px
>>93250134
>When you can't tell if it's bait or a sufag escaped from containment
>>
>>93249947
Adventure time would be the best show ever if it wans't for all that background character episodes filler
>>
File: i sleep.png (211KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
i sleep.png
211KB, 500x288px
>>93249887
>>
>>93250179
This. Saying what the best cartoon is or saying you suck for hating or liking a show is pretty much killing off what's left of /co/. And if it's already killed of /co/, it's beating what ever is left of it down. It's alienating at the very best, and at worst, it's flame bait that always gets the target.
>>
File: Trixie sippie cup.jpg (29KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie sippie cup.jpg
29KB, 720x544px
This thread again, huh loser?
>>
>>93250221
>having this shit of an opinion

AT doesn't have fucking filler you retard. And the plot lines are are nothing but abortions. Expanding on side characters gives the world charm. And the episodes are usually far more fun than the alternative.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.