[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Harry figured out Spider-Man's identity? Something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: end.png (511KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
end.png
511KB, 1280x738px
Do you think Harry figured out Spider-Man's identity? Something about how this whole scene played out suggests to me that he did.
>>
>>93241916
No, he just knew that Gwen was going to dump him for Peter. And he decided to his his father's "death" as guilt to trap her.
Plus Peter takes pictures of Spidey so he probably resents him for that.
>>
>Peter didn't get the girl.
>Norman got away.
>Chameleon got away.
>Black Cat hates Spider-Man.
>Sandman was possibly entering a redemption arc.
>Connors lost his lab to Warren who's interest in mutating people was possibly building up to the Jackal.
>Eddie is possibly in the nuthouse.
>The symbiote escaped.
>Being Liz is suffering.
>John is still in the nuthouse.
>Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Carnage, and Hydro-Man possibly could have happened.

Disney picked the worst fucking time to buy Marvel.
Did I miss anything?
>>
>>93242348
I don't think so. God, there were so many fucking plot threads for another season but they just had to cancel it.
>>
>>93242348
Fucking Sin Killer was still partnered up with Jean DeWolff, ranting about how Spidey should go even further in punishing evil doers.
>>
>>93242348
It's not just that that killed it. Sony gave away the rights so they could keep the movie ones.
>>
>>93242348
>No Scorpion
>No Hobgoblin
>No Hydroman
>No very first not stupid Jackal

What did we do to deserve this.
>>
>>93242348
>never saw full-blown magic Calypso
>no Lizard vs. Kraven fight in Florida Everglades
>Emily Osborn voiced by Marina Sirtis
>Hobie Brown teased to become Prowler
>something going down with Hobie, Black Cat, Sandman, and other villains that would lead to a spin-off.
>An adaptation of the Spider-Mobile arc in either season three or four
>Aunt May's cookbook never got published
>>
>>93241916
Nay, he just overheard them talking earlier about breaking up with their respective partners to get together.

Which admittedly upon rewatching, a little fucked up when Harry had just escaped from being kidnapped. What the hell kids?
>>
>>93241974
>>93245624
It's just that the way he said how Spider-Man should've help his father. Also the fact that Peter's face was half-exposed after that fight.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.