[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT superhero concepts not explored that you'd like to see.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

ITT superhero concepts not explored that you'd like to see. I'll start.

I read an article once detailing what would happen if someone tried to hit a baseball at near light speed and it gave me this idea:

I want a speedster that perceives the world in speed force terms, but is bound to realistic physics regarding velocity. In other words, if the flash moves at near light speed, he would cause a nuclear explosion by the time he moved an inch, if the human body comes into contact with something while moving at sonic speed it would cause every bone in the body to shatter. Punch something at 200 miles an hour and you would never write again, with that hand anyway. I want a realistic speedster, perfectly capable of experiencing time at 1-to-100 seconds dilation at will, and ABLE to move as fast as he wants, but handicapped with the knowledge that to do so would destroy him, and the world around him.
>>
>>93240206
thats why that shit wouldn't work cause your MC would dead in the first panel. you need bullshit like speed force
>>
A mysterious vigilante that's actually scary. The stories seat you in the same role as the vigilante's enemies and the enemies' victims in terms of knowing nothing about the vigilante. An observant reader can piece together clues about their powerset, if they have powers at all, but you never get a full name or appearance under the mask.
>>
>>93240346
I always thought the best batman stories where he's actually batmanning were from the perspective of the villains. Like that part of year one where they show that the police think of him as some 7 foot tall gargoyle that can fire its claws like bullets? That shit would work as a serial.
>>
a hero that has taken over the world to bring law and order to the world but when that isn't enough seeks to recreate reality to rid the universe of evil.
>>
>>93240206
That shit would be destructive as fuck and would require the protagonist fighting baddies that are almost indestructible, and they couldn't save anyone without leveling whatever state they are in. Really, what would the character even do
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.